SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 37 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:46 pm

Well the reason I wanted Nick is because even after 2 season on the bachelorette he still keep his job and is getting more work modelling. His does not have to quit to be seen. All these contestants now have to leave their jobs which to me is disheartening. Oh what a pity.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:54 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The show has changed, IMO. I don't enjoy it as much. I can't even convince myself.
I guess I'm in the minority - I never liked the early leads like Aaron, bob, and Jesse. Just thought they were azzholes, which I could figure out even being in middle school at the time. Travis was a catch, but he never seemed to be into anyone and made for awful TV. They sucked so much I just stopped watching, until I saw a promo for Jason's season and thought he seemed cute and down-to-earth. I haven't watched much since, except for Chris and Sean's seasons, but I actually semi-enjoyed them unlike the early ones.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:02 pm

This is how the next call out should read..... :cutesmile!:

Are you currently out off work and are looking for a possible 3 month stint on a reality tv show ? Are you willing to be humiliated on national tv for a possible role on Wife Swap or if your really lucky, DWTS !? Call today 1-800-IMA-LOZR

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:19 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:The show has changed, IMO. I don't enjoy it as much. I can't even convince myself.
I guess I'm in the minority - I never liked the early leads like Aaron, bob, and Jesse. Just thought they were azzholes, which I could figure out even being in middle school at the time. Travis was a catch, but he never seemed to be into anyone and made for awful TV. They sucked so much I just stopped watching, until I saw a promo for Jason's season and thought he seemed cute and down-to-earth. I haven't watched much since, except for Chris and Sean's seasons, but I actually semi-enjoyed them unlike the early ones.

I would agree. As soon as I saw the back of Aaron's beefy neck in the pre-season ads, I knew he was a fratdouche. I already gave my opinion on that PAB Andrew.
I would say that I enjoy the show marginally more now since I have no expectations at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:25 pm

I haven't heard anything about Ben quitting his job for this...

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:30 pm

reason wrote:Well the reason I wanted Nick is because even after 2 season on the bachelorette he still keep his job and is getting more work modelling.  His does not have to quit to be seen.  All these contestants now have to leave their jobs which to me is disheartening.  Oh what a pity.
Ben hasn't quit his job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:40 pm

Isn't he giving up a promotion for the show that to me is quitting.  Working hard to get to where you are just to give up a promotion for a reality tv gig is stupid beyond belief. You all say US Mag is bachelor/ette gospel read it again they say he is giving up promoted to do the show. Sorry to me it aint worth it in this economy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:42 pm

Not accepting a promotion = quitting. Who knew? no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:50 pm

He's getting paid 100k (probably much more than what this new position is offering) and if he so good at what he is doing they will promote him when he is done.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:58 pm

When did the bachelor gig reach 100k?  I believe it is less than that.

Seton in answering your statement when someone use their knowledge to get promoted to such high standard, why give it up for tv? no one know what the producers are going to throw at their character when they do this show, for them to give up a promotion to me it means quitting. No matter what people are going to look at you differently after all is said and done. Even his boss might not look on him the same way again.

Last edited by reason on Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:00 pm

I'm excited for Ben H. Smiley.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:47 pm

reason wrote:Isn't he giving up a promotion for the show that to me is quitting.  Working hard to get to where you are just to give up a promotion for a reality tv gig is stupid beyond belief.  You all say US Mag is bachelor/ette gospel read it again they say he is giving up promoted to do the show.  Sorry to me it aint worth it in this economy.

I am confused about this bolded.
Has it been proven to be true that a) he received a promotion b) that if he had it turned it down for the show.
I don't remember seeing this anywhere to indicate fact and I would hate to see something grow wings and fly.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx