SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:23 pm

Classless, tacky behavior is no stranger to them. I actually just think they're trying way too hard to disprove the tabloids that there's trouble in paradise.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:26 pm

My eyes are never going to be able to unsee that picture.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 56 Samuel10Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 56 Samuel10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 56 Family10Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 56 Samuel15Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 56 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:27 pm

^Maybe that's it. I did see a snapchat where she made some comment about them sleeping in the same bed which I'm guessing is her response to that recent tabloid article that said the opposite.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 56 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 56 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 56 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:42 pm

bluwavz wrote:Classless, tacky behavior is no stranger to them. I actually just think they're trying way too hard to disprove the tabloids that there's trouble in paradise.
I agree. Overt displays of PDA are usually signs of trouble. Seen this time and time again.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:41 pm

It's all just so over-the-top.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:47 pm

These two could use a lesson in subtlety and quiet confidence.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 56 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 56 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 56 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:02 pm

lipsis wrote:My eyes are never going to be able to unsee that picture.

Me either. Especially after seeing JJ's tweet captioned #EskimoBrothers, I'm still traumatized, now this.

She's the worst bachelorette in the history of the 'ette's and he's the worst F1 ever IMO. Together they are spinning out of control. Yup, just keep living in the moment, glad they are happy and all that jazz.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:13 pm

I'm pretty sure the Eskimo brothers thing was a joke/way to make fun of Shawn...I really, really doubt Kaitlyn slept will all of them or any of them, actually. IMO, Kaitlyn is just Jillian 2.0, down to the SM oversharing and drunken adventures. She just got a worse edit and things like periscope and SC didn't exist back then. As much as I rag on her, I enjoyed her season and couldn't even make it past one episode for some of the more beloved leads here.i know many, like Cathy kelly and Ali, who have said she's their favorite bachelorette. It's all subjective! 

(All IMO)

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:17 pm

Agreed that it's all subjective. Some of the more beloved leads here had some train wreck moments during their respective seasons as well (Ashley being under the Bentley spell and Des getting engaged 2 minutes after having her heart shattered by a diff guy). What's entertaining to one person may be unbearable for another.

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:29 pm

I can not even begin to compare K to any past 'ettes, regardless of where SM is now vs then. no no
IMO if these guys valued and respected S/K the comment would not have been made. 
It has a crude connotation and I would not want that attached to me, JMO. Whether they were j/k or not, it was said, not retracted and is crude which is ok, but not if it's referring to the common denominator which I thought was a friend?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:33 pm

IMO, JJ is the crude one for making the comment regardless about who it is about. Just comes off as tacky and unnecessary imo but that's JJ's skewed sense of humor I guess.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:37 pm

I don't know, David said something "you have great t*tties and an azz" to Jillian, William made fun of Ashley's boobs, jef and arie pretty much told the world they had sex with Emily, JP said "I love f-ing YouL to Clare", JJ said Megan has a "great rack" and so forth. Sometimes, guys are just vulgar pigs and it has nothing to do with the women. Heck, that's always the case! Women don't need to be delicate flowers to derserve respect, IMO.

Eta: Isittrue beat me to it! Completely agree! I'm going to go ahead and say that a guy who cheated on his pregnant/recently given birth wife is maybe not the best judge of character. Just maybe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass