SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:This is a great cause. The odds are one in 7 men will be effected by prostate cancer sometime in their life.

Kasha thanks for this fact....this is a cause near & dear to my heart as I have family members that passed away as a result of this due to genetic predisposition.. Cheers to Nick & Shawn for raising the awareness & I pray all the research being done will yield the the cure for PC some day.
My father-in-law died from prostate CA. I have another close family member that battled it and is cancer free now.(hopefully forever)

Here here! Happy to see Nick and Shawn embracing such a great cause. I pray for a cure also. Praying
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by nikikass Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:29 pm

If Nick called on Shawn, or if Shawn called on Nick. IMO has no relevance.

The point is the relevant cause that is so needed. I couldn't care less if it was Satan and God that teamed up.

They will help a lot of people. Bottom line!!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It's obvious who needed who. One didn't need the exposure, he already has another link with donations for another cause at 67% of his goal and has taken part in many previous charities, without Shawn.

Shawn could have taken the initiative for the cause with any one of the previous contestants. He chose Nick. Nick didn't choose him.

And a brilliant move on Nick's part to open up the challenge with the other guys. Great to see the banter between them and raising money for a great cause. I'm gonna donate some money because Nick asked me to. I have this feeling he was speaking directly to me. giggling
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:50 am

^you sure he's not talking to ME? Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 66 3806527698
Now Nick started following Shawn on twitter but I don't see Shawn following him.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:51 pm

I have an inkling that they were contacted and asked to do this jointly.  I fully believe that both parties knew about it prior.  I believe that most of these people take their "edit" to their social media and this is no different.  At the end of the day, it's a good cause and who really cares!  If you believe in the cause, support it...if you don't, then don't.  But to talk about what someone "should" or "shouldn't" do, just seems silly to me.  Good on them both for being mature enough to contribute to a cause they both seem to believe in, however they go about doing it.

I also fully believe that together they will raise more than either ever could individually.

Edited to add this is all just my opinion.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:29 pm

So this came up on the People.com homepage and I was curious to read it since I don't follow them. Anyone else find it weird they apparently have spent a total of 4 hours apart since the finale aired? Even if you love spending time with someone, that feels very excessive for a few months time and slightly unhealthy. You need to spend time apart. JMO

"We've actually only spent four hours apart from each other since the finale aired," he says. "We try to take advantage of every single second."

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-booth-move-in-together?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 66 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 66 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 66 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:38 pm

Only 4 hours apart? Was that 4 hours that one time Shawn went to the gym? laugh out loud It is strange to me they never seem to hang out with their own friends without both of them being there.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:40 pm

OR-- is 4 hours accumulative time since they've been together, such as, 10 minutes for shower, 2 mins for potty privileges. That's plain gross.
I certainly hope 4 hours was an approximation and not exact. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:45 pm

^That wasn't an image I wanted Kasha. Ick.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 66 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 66 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 66 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:46 pm

I'd probably be going a little nuts from all the togetherness.  A girls night out, an hour to spend time alone with friends, family or even just by yourself can't hurt.  

I mean don't get me wrong, spending quality time together is great and I think you should as much as possible, but a little time apart is good for the soul too.  JMOAA.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:48 pm

Why is the 4 hour comment something either would admit to even if it were true? That's an embarrassing fact not a brag worthy tidbit laugh out loud IMO. It appears to me there could be an underlying trust issue here. Why else does either one not spend time without the other? no idea  Jmo.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:53 pm

^well according to Kaitlyn tweet last night about asking snapchat suggestion . That they are 24 hours together and absolutely loving it . So spending with others might not have time for that laugh out loud. jmo.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 66 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 66 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 66 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 66 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 66 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 66 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 66 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass