SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:54 am

Sundy wrote:So I'm about to hop on a plane for the next two hours to fly back to Melbourne. I'm going to have a wine or two and hope that when I hop off all you lovely Sleuthers have finalised the case. Much appreciated!!! The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 3806527698 cantstopl clapping! handwave
bestbud! Have a safe flight @Sundy!! #TeamRichie forever The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:06 am

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Group-date-involved-all-guys-called-them-make-dinner-Bachelorette-Sam
The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Bachelorette-Australia-2015-Episode-7-Full-Recap

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelorette-Australia-2015-Episode-7-Full-Recap-38774265#opening-slide
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:48 am

This is SOOO awesome about Richie. I love that about him. What a unique and special guy.
He seems like the type who always puts others first and tries to pick people up and be optimistic.
Whoever snags Richie will be one very, very lucky lady!! :yes:

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Wowowo10
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Interview-Dave-Billsborrow-From-Bachelor-Australia-38765492#photo-38765536
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:55 am

LOL!! This is too great too!! About Richie and his bumps going everywhere (his abs)!!!  cantstopl
Honestly, Richie has an 8-pack and that he is so fair-skinned and yet has so much definition?
That's some insane body right there and yet he was saying the other guys' bodies were amazing (no Richie, YOURS is!!)

And too sweet about how Richie is genuinely a great guy! beatingheart
What I love about Richie is all the guys from the show and Sam and everyone in the media, including all of Sam's friends, and even Heather herself really like Richie.
He really IS a beautiful soul!!

I am just so glad I got to watch him and I am sooo happy for Richie that Australia (and the world) got introduced to the person he is.
Richie's really special guy. :cutiepie

Like Heather, I too am and always have been #TeamRichie  beatingheart

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Woow10
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Interview-Dave-Billsborrow-From-Bachelor-Australia-38765492#photo-38765536
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:06 am

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Tbt1ep7gddinnersasharichard5581
The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 TheBacheloretteS01E07AlexDaveSashaMichaelandRichard
http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/photos/episode-7#8
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:08 am

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 IMG_2593
The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 IMG_2603
http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/photos/episode-7#26
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:So I'm about to hop on a plane for the next two hours to fly back to Melbourne. I'm going to have a wine or two and hope that when I hop off all you lovely Sleuthers have finalised the case. Much appreciated!!! The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 3806527698 cantstopl clapping! handwave
bestbud! Have a safe flight @Sundy!!  #TeamRichie forever The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 1710264613

Thanks lovely. It's over for Richie isn't it?  Just read in the other thread sailing and rafting confirmed. Still #teamrichie though.  No pleasant surprise for me. Until 2016 that is

Last edited by Sundy on Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by shadylaine Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:40 am

Seeing Richie's sneak peak of htd....he's only got his skiing date left with sam after the water swim and sasha and michael have too many date screencaptures/footage left to go which guarantee their placement in the f2. My heart is sinking

shadylaine

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:03 am

shadylaine wrote:My heart is sinking

Mine too. :broken heart:

But I´m trying to stay hopeful to get him the Bachelor lead. This way we would have a whole season of Richie. That`s actually not a bad thing at all.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:12 am

Richie was why I watched the show.
Sure I want to see who Sam picks but it was Richie from the moment of that first episode.

I am so hopeful he will be the next Bachelor and honestly will not be surprised if he is.
The gig is his unless he doesn't want it.

I always felt this would be how it goes but it never stopped me from being #TeamRichie.
Because I got to see Richie for who he is and he has become my favourite male contestant ever. :yes:

And not only that, but Australia (and those who have watched around the world) have fallen in love with Richie even if Sam didn't.
That is what is truly wonderful.

Richie put himself on the line and wore his heart on his sleeve and was just 100% himself.
And people fell in love with Richie because of this.

That's pretty awesome and at the end of the day, I honestly feel like Richie gave viewers a gift...
... the gift of seeing and living life with so much joy and optimism and kindness and never taking anything for granted.

Because that is what I have seen watching Richie...
... a man who never takes anything for granted, always puts others first, always has something good and kind to say about someone else, and lives life to the fullest.

A man who, like Sam said, "has a beautiful soul".

So I hope Richie finds his soulmate who will grab life by the coattails and just enjoy it like he does.
Someone who will adore him as much as he will adore her, and someone who will be as happy with him at 80 years old as he was on that date just "rapt".

And mostly... I hope I get to watch this happen by Richie being the next Bachelor.
If Richie is the Bachelor he will be my favourite Bachelor ever too. :yes:

#TeamRichieForever  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:18 am

Well said AAL. I completely agree. I'm just a little too jaded at the moment to be eloquent.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:51 am

@Sundy console sad :tissuebox

I just watched his HTD.
Richie was falling for Sam big time.
He acted with Sam the way Sam acted with Sasha.
It is cringeworthy seeing Richie so vulnerable.

UGH!!!
No wonder he was so nervous to watch!!
I would be terrified to watch myself go on and on about someone only to get my heart broken.
It's like Heather all over again.
It sucks.

:bigsigh: Upset sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine