SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:32 pm

mercieme ... I love UnReal ... so I kinda "pride" myself that i know some behind the scenes things and techniques and understand the mechanisms ... and well, editing is my thing, so it would stung personally (this would probably be the biggest one so far) ... but hey, everything is momentarily, as it comes so it will go away, pufff. I don't like the show per se, but I like discovering different personalities and characters and this time Heather is my kinda girl ... just a pleasure to watch.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:41 pm

ElonM wrote:Sam is yet to reveal his F1 to his family

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3219794/Sam-Wood-confirms-met-One-Bachelor-not-family-know-is.html
Pffft!
I do buy that his close friends don't know (since so many of them are following multiple girls) but I think his immediate family knows.
Sam is definitely playing the game though and keeping his friends guessing as well as viewers and those interviewing him.
He's really good at doing this (and having this interview come out after his date with Lana and watching it live with others from networks/radio stations).

Problem is, we have s/caps and we can sleuth these s/caps.  :Nod:
Not to mention, Daily Mail spoiled Lana's FD back in May so we know she gets a FD.
We also know that Snez gets a potential FD based on the hottub and Sarah possibly one too.

If the person who was commenting on TB Aussie account saying that Snez won and she knew this from knowing one of the producers and that her comments keep getting deleted and she gets blocked and needs to recreate an account... that and Nina getting on the official IG posting that the reason Snez is not seen is because of location only (I'd think if Snez wasn't chosen at all Nina wouldn't need to say anything and rather let people think she is the one?).

Who knows though... I am ready to be surprised with an ending (it will be refreshing actually laugh out loud ) and will admit if it is Lana I will be anything but surprised and a bit bored not b/c it is her, but b/c DM spoiled her dates before the show even aired and made her out to be F1. Perhaps that is why everyone is running around pretending it's them.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:59 pm

So just heard Sam on the radio. And Fitzy and Wippa asked him how awkward the date with the musician serenading was and he replied it was probably the most awkward he had ever been. hmmmm. He said the only thing they could do was dance.
He also said the RC was so weird and that was the first time he saw that the originals girls were not happy woth the arrival of the intruders

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:02 pm

duh did he ... scratch finally Batchie ... you realized!

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:04 pm

happygolucky wrote:duh did he ... scratch finally Batchie ... you realized!

laugh out loud. Took him long enough. He will be on Kyle and Jackie O soon

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:05 pm

Fitzy & Wippa ‏@fitzyandwippa 19m19 minutes ago
"I've been talking to the winner of the show everyday. Absolutely." - Sam Wood #TheBachelorAU

Interesting Sam is doing all these interviews the day after his 1st SD with Lana.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:08 pm

The part when Lana asks the girls what they have been up to (during her SD with Sam)

Snezana: Just hung around.
Nina: Put on a dress.
Heather: Did my hair .. it was really fun.
spitcoffee cantstopl

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:12 pm

happygolucky wrote:The part when Lana asks the girls what they have been up to (during her SD with Sam)

spitcoffee cantstopl

Bolded actually made me literally laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:19 pm

happygolucky wrote:The part when Lana asks the girls what they have been up to (during her SD with Sam)

spitcoffee cantstopl
opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 3806527698 So much fun! It was too funny. Especially Heather and her Dynasty hair! giggling

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:33 pm

Sam on Kyle and Jackie O:

At this stage on the episode, Sam leaning in particular direction but has to spend as much time with the girls as he can because the show is going to go as long as it is going to go.

Sam says he wants both: the girlfriend and boning girl.

Sam says he gets caught up in all the dates, so he didn't play it down with any of the girls.

Sam says he wore his heart on his sleeve on the show and likely they will edit out anything too obvious that he may have said to keep the suspense. (hmmm.. makes me think that he already said something and it has been edited out and he knows this?)

Sam talks about Lana and says something about her being great or something. About her Lana being someone to bone?

Jackie says she doesn't think it is Lana.

Kyle and Jackie O say they think it is still Heather.

They played the same clip of Heather talking about Sam friendship and also partner.
Sam says it was a bombshell and he has no comment. Read into that what you will.

Kyle says that unless Sam and Heather are Batman and Robin on the weekend then partner means something else...  opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 3806527698
Sam says "Well we do have a history of playing superheroes".

Sam said he was going to send Rachel home who he had like 4 words with but felt bad so thought just give a bit of a chance.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:34 pm

hmmm. His Kyle and Jackie O interview makes me think he didnt pick Lana
He was asked if he already knew what direction he was leaning in and He talked about getting carried away because the show was going to film for as long as it would. My take on that was that He had to go on a date with Lana and the date may have contributed to all he said as opposed to really feeling what he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:45 pm

see2love ... that's my take on the Lana's date epi.11 ... haven't heard the Kyle and Jackie show yet, but yes, I felt Sam was fascinated by Lana, really likes her as a person, but I didn't really feel he was so into her. I mean, yes, there was only a week that he knew her, but the comfort level wasn't there between them ... not like with Snez or Heather ... even with Sarah on their first date he seemed more natural and "in charge" ... and on this Lana's date it felt like he was going along (and that's not because of her).

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė