SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:09 pm

I don't fault Osher since he has his reasons.

However, it was clear that he wasn't ok with Sam's decision whatever that was during filming.
Heather is lucky to have Osher in her corner.

If Lana is F1 I would love to hear why he picked her. I heard it on the show but I would love to hear him say it post filming. At this moment if Heather isn't F1 the fans will be pissed but I guess he made his decision based on what he thought was best for him.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:15 pm

ElonM wrote:I don't fault Osher since he has his reasons.

However, it was clear that he wasn't ok with Sam's decision whatever that was during filming.
Heather is lucky to have Osher in her corner.

If Lana is F1 I would love to hear why he picked her. I heard it on the show but I would love to hear him say it post filming. At this moment if Heather isn't F1 the fans will be pissed but I guess he made his decision based on what he thought was best for him. I want to know what's that since he had a changed of heart given what he was looking for previously.

Yeah. Osher is definitely in Heather's corner.

Here's my dilemma with Sam and not his edit but his post-show behavior:
1. In interview he was said to be red-faced and basically called out that he was reacting to Heather calling him her partner in a way that let the cat out the bag. This said by people physicallyin Sam's presence.
2. Tonight, people in Sam's physical presence saying that Sam's behavior watching the show tonight let the cat out the bag that he chose Lana.

If he chose either one, or neither one and chose Snez, then that to me, is very strange that people in Sam's physical presence can say he is giving it away. It will blow my mind if he didn't choose Lana and yet people tonight saying he was acting like a guy who had. Same with anyone else. That's my issue with Sam, not the "edit" (which can be spliced and diced any which way). To me, there's acting and then there's acting. For people to be in Sam's presence and note his behavior as indicating he chose one girl (Heather, Lana, whomever) the problem is then that Sam's behavior seems to be the same regardless of his F1. That's beyond odd, imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:17 pm

I really like Lana, her approach to Sam (crush) is different than the one of Heather ... and that's the beauty ... because these 2 girls are sooo different ... and I don't need to dislike one for liking the other ... but I prefer Heather. I like Snezana a lot ... but right because Sam seems to be taken by the "likes of" Heather and Lana I feel like Snezana isn't his F1 (level of maturity), because she stands out among the 3 ... then again, it could be in her favor.

Actually I see great qualities in Lana, so if he would choose her I wouldn't fault him (hey, if "love at first sight" happened who am I to blame?). But as a viewer that would make me dislike the show, because they "played with us" for whole 10 episodes out of 16... and that's not the same as bringing the new contestant in 4th episode out of 12-episode series. Not the same math!

So yes, I would presume that the edit would be different if the "intruder" is F1 ... and not just the edit, but the whole media (that is controlled) ... I would hope so ... for the show ... not for Heather, Snezana, Sarah or Sam.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:24 pm

AAL ... who are these people that you keep mentioning? ...
The reaction on the radio show when he heard Heather's "partner" - we were able to see it - with our own eyes, since the radio hosts filmed it ... and I don't care what they have to say, I care what I've seen in that video. Also, the radio host at the time said (paraphrasing) that he saw Sam not reacting good at Heather's statement" ... so again, people read other people with their own eyes (and we don't see everything the same way).

So now this story about him reacting to Lana ... who says it and where is the video so that I can check?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:46 pm

^ There's no video. The IG pic was posted upthread with the comments by the poster who said that Sam gave it away that it is Lana. These people were in the physical presence of Sam and commenting on him watching the show (Lana's date). So they were watching Sam watching himself on tv.

The radio interview was the Djs watching Sam listening to Heather herself. It is just people in his physical presence saying they see him acting a certain way that indicates he let the cat out the bag "It's not your mistake, she made the mistake [of slipping and saying partner]".
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:46 pm

As I understand it's 1 guy who believes it's Lana (the F1 ... and maybe he likes her too) ... the others IDK ... supposedly they filmed him, so maybe we'll see some of his reaction somewhere tomorrow.

Also, I would guess, that listening to a girl "crushing over you" - whether your're with her or not - can be sometimes "pleasurable" , IDK ... just saying, that it's the same as with his reaction to Heather ... we don't know what he really thinks or feels.

What I do know, since Sam said himself (in the radio interview), is that he likes the attention since it's all new to him, but mostly he enjoys the interviews because he meets great people, new people he didn't have the privilege to meet before ... and he's a happy champ.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:49 pm

Osher can still date Heather if he is that into her. I really don't feel because Osher thinks so, Heather is automatically a great catch for Sam.
Its his choice to tweet support as he so wishes, but that isnt enough for Sam or the rest of the world to want Heather as F1.

As said upthread, the only people who are to blame are the editors and story dept. The decided the story and what to show even after knowing the outcome. I assume Sam already chose and it was 2 months before the show started airing, they could have edited Sam to be missing something he ultimately found with Lana's arrival.
I saw a connection with Snez and none with Heather, some saw with HEather and not Snez, some are now seeing with Lana so I guess Tbtp have done a good job.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:57 pm

mercieme wrote:IMO Osher being blatantly pro Heather is one of the reasons why Heather may not be F1. It could be easily misconstrued that he is giving the ending away. During Blake's season, Osher's tweets were pretty tame & not in favor of any of the F4's IMO. Post season after Blake's shenanigan was when he showed how much he was pro Sam Frost.
Filming was still underway for Blake season when it aired. In fact, when it aired there was still a month left of filming and Osher never tweeted the way he is live-tweeting now. Not even close.

I actually see Osher's tweets as blatantly not-F1 for Heather. Thus the tweet posted "you let her get away, you fools". That's what I meant with my post. That he is pro-Heather b/c she is likely not-F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:11 pm

I don't know what Osher thinks regarding F1 (for now) ... I can see that he likes Heather - a lot - like "most" of the other viewers (with similar opinion like him) ... and he is happily in love with a single mom, so I don't think there's anything romantic in those tweets of his.

The editors are amazing, I really like them, I will be disappointed if at the end I find out they fooled me good ... it's personal for me with the editors ... not with Sam or any girl. I will not like the production team as much if it turns differently than what i believe in, because it would mean they aren't so much different of US version (and so far the difference is their compliment)
... but at the same time I wouldn't hate them, because they offer Heather great exposure ... the doors are open to her that weren't open before ... so I see only positive for Heather and that's why I'm not sad with either outcome.

If I would be Sam's fan wishing him to choose Heather, then yes, I would understand the disappointment and sadness in that regard, because I actually see something beautiful between them, but since I'm not his fan, I just like him enough because of who he is with her, the moment he's not ...he's nobody to me.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:11 pm

Sam is yet to reveal his F1 to his family

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3219794/Sam-Wood-confirms-met-One-Bachelor-not-family-know-is.html
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:22 pm

HGL sorry you feel like that about the editors. I have zero positive expectation for the editors aka production team. Their job is to jerk the cast & audience around, check out the show UNREAL; some episodes are pretty far fetched IMO but it gives you a pretty accurate description of the mind of the production team for reality TV and it truly sucks for us the audience. But heck we love the shows regardless it seems & we keep watching year after year.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:29 pm

The editors have to be douchey for the show to last as long as the US franchise I guess.

If Sam's family and friends are still undecided who are we to think we know it all opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 3806527698

I am just going to enjoy Snezana for as long as she is still on and not worry too much about anything else

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė