SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 28 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by gurlbrit Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:45 pm

nd4reality wrote:IMO while Ashley I is one of the most emotional/immature girls on this show ever, I don't see Jared as head and shoulders above her in terms of maturity of the heart. He fell for Kaitlyn and acted like a love sick (though cute) little puppy dog for most of the season  despite possibly hearing the rumblings of her other relationships around him. Others took a step back but he didn't. His biggest clue that she was not into him was that she let him go. Yet a few weeks later he is still moping and brooding about her. He, like Ashley is unable to let go of what they think is their great love. At least he had closure (the limo ride), Ashley had not at that point.

Isn't Jared the one who voted for Britt in episode 1 of Kait's season? I think he falls in love easily, and probably out of love just as easily.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:51 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
nd4reality wrote:IMO while Ashley I is one of the most emotional/immature girls on this show ever, I don't see Jared as head and shoulders above her in terms of maturity of the heart. He fell for Kaitlyn and acted like a love sick (though cute) little puppy dog for most of the season  despite possibly hearing the rumblings of her other relationships around him. Others took a step back but he didn't. His biggest clue that she was not into him was that she let him go. Yet a few weeks later he is still moping and brooding about her. He, like Ashley is unable to let go of what they think is their great love. At least he had closure (the limo ride), Ashley had not at that point.

Isn't Jared the one who voted for Britt in episode 1 of Kait's season?  I think he falls in love easily, and probably out of love just as easily.
Yes he did.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:33 pm

ironcat wrote:I doubt Jared is a virgin for the simple reason that, with this show, you just know the producers would have made that his story line during Kaitlyn's season if he was one. :yes:

But I also don't think he is a "player", constantly trying to get into women's pants, and perhaps has only slept with one or two girlfriends in the past.

Again, ITA with you! He is reserved and not a "player" who puts the make on a girl just because she looks pretty on the outside. He actually seems to put some thought into who he is attracted to. I find it" refreshing"! haha
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:48 pm

Can I agree as well and he seems attracted to slightly older, spitfire, fun loving kind of girls- was it just me that noticed that pattern.

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetAchar137 Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:05 pm

Jared reminds me a lot of the way my fiancé is (who I coerced into watching some of the episodes, too Smiley). He (the fiancé) had a more wild youth, had probably more than his fair share of women, but as an adult is a lot more reserved and not so impulsive anymore. I feel like Jared might be reserved, and slow to really fall in love, but once he does he's all in and will do the world for you. He also comes across as too nice for his own good a bit, too.

SweetAchar137

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:08 pm

Isn't Jared the one who voted for Britt in episode 1 of Kait's season?  I think he falls in love easily, and probably out of love just as easily.

You're correct; Jared did apply for the Bachelorette hoping to meet Britt. I still wonder if they would have made a solid couple. I know many who watched her on Chris' season think she's a phony, but I always gave her the benefit of the doubt (I mean, come on, how many women would stand on that sidewalk of the main drag of Chris' home town and genuinely say, "You betcha! This town is awesome & I totally want to move here yesterday!!").

I don't always think opposites attracting makes for a long-lasting relationship. For instance, if 2 people are the type who lead with their hearts  (i.e. more pensive and thoughtful than gregarious and thrill-seeking) - like I suspect Britt and Jared do - then I think they're more likely to form a healthy relationship than they would if they were with someone on the opposite of the personality/temperament spectrum.

On the other hand, if one of the partners admits that she sometimes can't get her thoughts out unless she's crying, that's a problem and a half! giggling

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:14 pm

Poor Jared. We have to forgive him since there are no fantasy suites in Rhode Island.

I just...  don't know. I LOVE watching him and Ashley I. on screen. All of the other couples are snoozefests. Do we even see Jade and Tanner together much? His screentime is spent in  PI sessions discussing "evil" Samantha as if he finds HER more fascinating than Jade.

I also don't see Ashley as a stalker. She is, of course, a talker who is her own worst enemy. Again, that girl is totally HONEST about everything. Too much so. I can understand how Jared reacted to Ash's behavior in the BIP promo, but she... and Mister Harrison might have been on to something.

Not sure how long these clips will stay on youtube (due to Warner Horizon/ABC's "copyright" fussiness), but here is Jared on MTA:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk1i3oaHxWM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp0QL0AtL_0

... and on After Paradise:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGx9N98O3Dc

Re-watching the breakup scene on MTA, I notice how composed Jared is telling Kaitlyn that he hopes she finds the man of her dreams. Then when they hug, he completely falls apart... as if their touching is what wrecked his "analytical" mind. You see him instantly start crying in Kait's shoulder, then he is a TOTAL mess in the limo. Kaitlyn is crying too... in a way she wasn't when dumping BOTH Ben and Nick later. (Hmmmm. Go figure. Maybe Jared brings out her "maternal" side.)

It is interesting to compare his "window box" reaction shots watching Kaitlyn with those watching Ashley in the After Paradise show. Nice Poker Face both times. Now, I am not sure if he was actually watching Ash's clips since they might not have a screen there to watch. On MTA, he is most animated over his "love man" T-shirt, then covers his face as if embarrassed about it. (Ha ha! *Me thinks* Jared may the somewhat inexperienced love man.) Overall, he looks pretty relaxed "reliving" his time with Kait, since so much time has elapsed.

The problem with the Bachelorette is that some of the guys "smitten" by her put her on a pedestal, but eventually the "pixie dust" disappears after they leave The Bubble. Yet Mister Harrison is certainly pressuring him...

Harrison: "So you're not over her."
Jared: "I mean... I'm moving on..."

Later... Harrison: "I know it was difficult..."
Jared: "No... not really".

On After Paradise, Harrison and Jenny keep reminding him how he boomerangs back to Ashley each time they "break up".

He does seem fascinated by Molly's enthusiasm over his relationship with Ashley. That analytical look of his reads "do you really think we could succeed?"

Oh well... AT THE END OF THE DAY...

Love moves in mysterious ways.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:14 pm

Jared also had an interesting reaction to Jenny when she said Jared deserved to be with Ashley after all the waffling (paraphrasing) of I want you, I don't want business. IMO he did not look thrilled. I will be shocked if Jared and Ashley are still "dating" post BIP.  I will be more shocked if Jared took (Tanners words) Ashley's "V card."  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:37 pm

gurlbrit wrote:

I honestly didn't have a problem with that. I think that Britt, on a superficial level, would have been the better fit for Jared. They both share a background in acting, which is a huge deal. When you only have 3 minutes to talk to on the first night, it's possible that he and Britt connected immediately on that whereas Kaitlyn/Jared's shared interest in movie quotes took a bit longer to come out. I think that Ben might have picked Britt too, since they had their sponsoring children in common, if he hadn't, by chance, asked Kaitlyn about her tattoos and realized how much family meant to her.

I never got the sense that he falls too quickly, since I haven't seen evidence of that on BIP or heard about that in his past. Him falling for Kaitlyn made sense to me, and it didn't seem to happen faster than any of the other F4, despite when ILYSs were said.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:46 pm

Seabear wrote:Jared also had an interesting reaction to Jenny when she said Jared deserved to be with Ashley after all the waffling (paraphrasing) of I want you, I don't want business. IMO he did not look thrilled. I will be shocked if Jared and Ashley are still "dating" post BIP.  I will be more shocked if Jared took (Tanners words) Ashley's "V card."  JMO

They may have broken up, if that is how it appears on twitter. You won't be the only one shocked if they are still together. I mean... I am prepared to see this train-wreck go off the rails, but... at the same time... I will NOT be shocked AT ALL if they ARE a couple post-show. I got a strangely different "vibe" by Jenny's comments... not disgust, but amusement by Jared. I don't think he is revolted by Ashley, regardless of what happened.

This scene was interesting, not that we can determine much...

Jenny sports the huge grin as she leans forward as if "fishing" for information...
Didn't you feel like you needed MORE time alone with her, to get to know her?
Jared has to repeat what she says before thinking of an answer: Get to know her? Like I said, at the end of the day, Ashley... uh (starts to grin) is a wonderful person... (looks back at Jenny with his poker face returned) she is so sweet and she's got a very kind heart (then cutting off Jenny to change the subject, as Jenny laughs) but the thing is... here's the thing: Well, you know, I very much accept the fact that love does works in mysterious ways (pan shot of both Jenny and Chris Harrison sporting HUGE grins) ... and sometimes it is there right off the bat (slap!) ... and we have this connection... and sometimes it is not like that. It takes more time. And then... (he thinks a little as he talks) you slowly start to realize maybe this is the person you are meant to be with...
Mister Harrison looking over to Jenny, sporting his cheeziest grin: He's gooood.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:04 pm

Ashley I. would be golden if she just played coy and hard to get. She's a stunning girl but guys check out once they sense the desperation. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:14 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 CNsx6KVUYAAoHRr
Kristen Baldwin ‏@KristenGBaldwin
Due to the botox, this is as "conflicted" as Samantha can look. #BachelorInParadise
giggling giggling giggling
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 28 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
Nonina430
MVMom39forever
FLChica
pavalygurl
stillhoping
ElonM
lipsis
bleuberry
soccermom333
mtnlvr55
loveactually9