SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:31 am

New season promo with lots more s/caps (will post in s/cap thread).
Video link: http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/extra/season-1/the-most-anticipated-new-series-of-the-year

Sasha is all over this promo: first guy shown and last guy shown and also shown on multiple dates with Sam.
If he is F1 I won't be surprised.

ETA: video embedded here (will post s/caps in s/cap thread)

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:04 am

Updated episode summaries:

Week 1 (Sept 23 & 24)
Episode 1: Having won the nation's heart in The Bachelor Australia 2014, Sam Frost will be looking for love again as Australia's first ever Bachelorette. Will she have more luck in love the second time around?
Episode 2: As the single dates kick off, Sam takes her chosen bachelor on the ultimate guy's first date. Also, on the first group date, Sam asks the bachelors to take a leap of faith for her.

Week 2 (Sept 30 & Oct 1)
Episode 3: They say dance is the language of love and tonight Sam puts that theory, and her date, to the test with a passionate tango routine. Will sparks fly, or will they fall flat on their backside?
Episode 4: Sam takes to the skies for some old school romance! After meeting her date at an airport hangar she reveals their airborne adventure souring through the skies in their own tiger moth planes.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:06 am

Per s/caps thinking that Ep 3 is Sasha's dancing date and Ep 4 may be Michael
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:23 pm

AAL, maybe I will watch it .. but only after the FRC or after you sleuth who won ... I'm just interested to see the "romantic story". I actually don't have much time to sleuth myself, because I've procrastinated way too much during Bach's season ... so now I have to start working hard again and focus on my projects.

Good luck with the sleuthing and hope you will be rewarded with a nice story you can root for or be excited about.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:53 pm

Great job with the sleuthing so far AAL. I think Sammy's F4 are obvious IMO from what you have gathered so far., could change though once we see her interactions with the guys. As always I am ok with whoever these leads deem best for them. She looks happy post show & it would be great to see how she discovered the one for her, will read here to catch up on all your findings & try to catch up watching the episodes on the weekend, busy times for me at work as well.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:29 pm

thumbsup  Great work with the sleuthing as per usual AAL!

Out of curiosity- who would you pick for F3 just from what you have sleuthed so far?

I'm thinking Sasha, Michael and Kayne just from how much exposure they've had so far.  But will probably change my mind after first episode!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:20 am

@happygolucky and @mercieme: It's been fun sleuthing even if I feel like Nigel no mates giggling I hope it is a good season with some good guys!  yes

@katiebelle I am not sure about F3... based on the extended promo and SM activity, I am thinking Sasha, Richie, and Dave B. Michael to me is just getting a possible next-Bach lead edit but tbh, I don't care for him at all from what I see regarding his SM activity. He's really stuck on himself, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:38 am

After doing some sleuthing and looking at s/caps, here is what I am thinking regarding Ep 2 and Ep 3 single dates:

Ep 2 SD = Dave as spoiled by DM here.

Ep 3 SD = Sasha as seen in s/caps of him dancing Tango

Ep 4 SD = Not sure as no s/caps shown of a date flying in a tiger moth plane (which is the same plane that Art and Matilda flew in on their second date).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:19 pm

Thanks AAL! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:16 am

Through social media, kayne, Kieran and Michael seem to be very close friends
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:28 am

Episode 1:
-- * Sasha gets the first impression rose (FIR)
-- * Shane and Luke eliminated
*as spoiled by DM in SM thread.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:37 am

Another clip highlighting Sasha again (also some of Richie)

1) Sasha gets FIR (per DM), seen first out limo, and lots of screentime in promos and him being quiet on SM could indicate for sure he may be F1 and considering this is first season they may just go with the obvious edit/love story.
2) The other guy in the snow with Sam is Richie. He is second out of limo seen in promo and is also quiet on SM. I wouldn't be surprised if he is possibly one of F2 and for sure in F4.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy