SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:54 am

Regarding Episode 2, it seems that it will have a dramatic RC: Source

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:06 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by atem Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:57 am

I will be checking this one out or rather the sleuthing done here! LOL I like that it starts with 14 men.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:07 am

Off-topic: GA or mods
Is there any way we could the contestant thread to be in the same thread as Sam Frost "All Topics" like Sam Wood's thread is?
Currently Sam Frost has these different threads separated on the International Thread as seen here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/c27-bachelor-bachelorette-international-sleuthing-spoilers

Thanks so much.  :Thanktwo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:57 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Off-topic: GA or mods
Is there any way we could the contestant thread to be in the same thread as Sam Frost "All Topics" like Sam Wood's thread is?
Currently Sam Frost has these different threads separated on the International Thread as seen here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/c27-bachelor-bachelorette-international-sleuthing-spoilers

Thanks so much.  :Thanktwo

Done yes

ETA: Hmmm one extra click, not sure why it's doing that. I will play with it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:29 pm

Thank you so much, GA. That's perfect! yes
Before I forget, when able, could we get an Online Links thread so we can put links to watch the show in there?
TIA and for all you do on here rock
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:24 pm

Done. It's no problem, I'd rather members ask for what they want, makes it easier for me! Sometimes I don't notice the obvious threads that need creating, so it's all good!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:49 pm

Thanks GA yes One more day until the first episode. Hope it is a good season.

Question for anyone in Aussie or those who can access the site (Hola may be needed)... are you able to watch the clips on tenplay? It looks like they have changed the format and I can't watch even with Hola http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:51 pm

Is it Wednesday Thursday Aussie time, same as TB?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:52 pm

Yes same time and days as TB. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:52 pm

Question for anyone in Aussie or those who can access the site (Hola may be needed)... are you able to watch the clips on tenplay? It looks like they have changed the format and I can't watch even with Hola http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette wrote:

AAL - I am in Aussie and the clips on the website are working fine for me.

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:56 am

^ Side note: I'd really advise people to not use Hola. They sell your bandwidth. Google it and read more about it.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:46 am

Didn't watch Sam the first time when she was on Blake's season, just read here about the disaster after season finale, and people seem to love her. Hope this is a good B'ette season, I've been waiting after Des' sesason. The last two US B'ette were no

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy