SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Katiebelle Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:31 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Clipped 

I also agree that Sasha is "man" with Sam and Richie is "boy" with Sam.

The thing is that I see "girl" when I see Sam. I don't see woman. Just like I never saw woman with Heather (she was more girl) but Snez was all woman.

That being said, Sam choosing Sasha makes sense to me since she may want a man who will take care of her and be the strong male figure she has always wanted.

IA - because sometimes a "girl" just needs to meet the right "man" to become a "woman". 

I guess for me... I would want to become a woman because of myself and not because of a man or needing to meet a man to become a woman.

And of course I can only speak for myself, but I want to do that legwork on my own and be the woman I want to be and become that person because of me not because some man will make me become that way. To me, a girl meeting the right man and becoming a woman  may sound romantic or what-have-you but it is stifling a concept and goes against my idea of independence and womanhood entirely.  

It really just is how we view the lens of things through our own life experiences and for me, I always prefer relationships where two people grow together rather than a dynamic of one "teaching" the other or making the other a man or woman. I guess that is because those whom I know personally whose relationships I hold in esteem have a true partnership and they grow with each other.

That being said, I for sure think Sasha is F1 and that Sam is with him. And I think for her she will be happy with her choice hopefully down the road it turns into a life partner and she will not need to become a woman because of someone but grow with someone.

@AllAboutLove 

ITA - but it's also important to have the confidence and security in a relationship to be able draw strength from the other person in that relationship. 

It doesn't matter if it's a spouse, partner, friend or family one should always be open to their support and guidance.

I mean - isn't that why we develop relationships and open our hearts so we don't have to face the world alone, that we have someone to lean on when times are tough and someone to share our joys. 

Gosh this is getting deep! To lighten the mood, and in honor of Richie, here's a banana joke my son told me the other day. It's hilarious. But I am a bit warped.

Broccoli: I look like a tree
Walnut: I look like a brain
Mushroom: I look like an umbrella
Banana: Dude! Change the topic! 

rofl lolpanda     :bigsmile:     awwww

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:52 am

Sorry for the long post... like Richie says, no matter what #CoolBananas  bestbud!

long post:

Regarding episodes: I just remembered in the last episode after Sasha gave Sam the gift the camera panned to where Dave was sitting. I know Sam refuted someone leaving but I do think Dave saw Sam and Sasha kiss through that window (he had a direct view). Maybe he does leave or wanted to leave but production made it seem like Sam eliminated him? This happens a lot with TPTB.

Also, another interesting thing is that there were originally more than 14 men cast for the show and 16 arrived and 2 pulled out at the last minute and left.  I think it was really hard to get Aussie men on the show and it is no wonder Drew just got his friend Shane to show up. After this season I think more men will apply if there is another Bachelorette season since it has become acceptable and is doing really great in ratings and many comments by viewers they prefer the Bette to Bach.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:13 am

I grew up in the world of the engineers, contractors, builders and the politicians (they come in the package) ... and there's a line that separates them ... moral ground and values.:uptonogood
I know little of Sasha to conclude, but so far he showed to be on the positive side of that line. :gotcha:  There was a lot of written about his family, I don't follow the media so IDK what about, but I sensed he has been portrayed with an "edge", but in my country the "bikers" culture is respectable ... more than those who ride the Benz convertible (bikers prefer BMW anyway giggling and they dare to play with their own lives more than with the others') ... so I make no conclusions based on his "family name".

I may not like Sasha as much as Richie, since the seriousness and rigid/intense approach isn't my style, but I really don't see a fault in Sasha. Except maybe, he isn't as "hot" as the typical frontrunner guys are ... I could list the physical features that I don't find attractive, but then again, I could find the "flaws" in everyone, including Richie (I'm not into blondes either, just like the golden curls)... not to start with myself.

I don't know Sam ... so I make no assumptions who she would fit the best with or who would be really best for her. Additionally I've seen few clips of episode 3, so I'm aware of her crush for Sasha and I've noticed his "smitten" look .. and I guess for a "love on the show" that's enough of a good start. I believe that the real "compatibility" and the success-rate can't be really determined out of the edited version of the relationship, but I do believe that the impression of the personalities of these people who appear on the show can give us some idea how things could mash together.

Since I haven't invested my time to understand/get to know Fro-Fro yet, I can only tell of my impression of Sasha ... and I find him a really good guy. He is a man because of the responsibility he undertakes. Being good in his business it's a must have attribute. Being good (successful) also entails being organized, systematic, analytical, quick in the problem solving, professional, accountable, no-BS guy or straight to the facts kinda man ... then who wants to make it big and powerful/rich has to know some other means and have some other characteristics ... but the success from then on is questionable. (IMO)

Sasha reminds me of a friend, who happens to be in his 50s, married today with 2 daughters, whose wife is a bit younger than him and completely different personality/character and very "modern woman"  - she likes to travel, home-design, follows fashion and is up to speed with the novelty, since being a mother she's also very adamant for their kids education, ... since not many in her family have ever spread their academic wings - living the farming life, she has a uni degree in languages, but has worked in many different fields often never aiming high in her own, she likes to hang out with her friends and has "girls-nights out" and her mother-in-law is a perfect grandma who helps with the children, cooking and home-stuff. While he is a country boy, an engineer/contractor on his job and a farmer during weekends ... and my family never understood their connection ... that they make their relationship successful and satisfactory. I was fortunate enough that his family welcomed me in my childhood and he became my honorary big-brother, but while he went to work, his wife, at the time a young 20-something y old girlfriend kept me company and was a true friend and mentor to a child I was. And to me ... being closer to their "reality" ... I was always in awe how amazing he was to her and how perfect she was for him.

So I hope ... these 2 characters have the same "luck".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:39 pm

Sam talking about date with Richie coming up Episode 6...
Sam says it was the best date of the show.
This will be likely where Richie really emerges as a frontrunner.

Bachelorette Sam Frost: ‘I’ve found the man I want to grow old with’
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/bachelorette-sam-frost-ive-found-the-man-i-want-to-grow-old-with/story-fn8yvfst-1227555301931

And while Frost kept mum on who the lucky guy is, she did let slip that this “was honestly the best date of the whole series.”

“It was easily a ten out of ten,” she said.

“I want to be with someone for the rest of my life out of this, so it’s cool to jump forward in time with someone and see what they would look like.”
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:37 pm

A bit off topic, but there has been a request made for a banner with Sam and her final three guys.

Are the three Sasha, Ritchie and Michael the confirmed final three? I don't follow this show so I have no idea. If you could please let me know and if you have any good pictures that could be included, that would be great. Either add them in the banner thread or just PM me. TY

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:34 pm

happygolucky wrote:I grew up in the world of the engineers, contractors, builders and the politicians (they come in the package) ... and there's a line that separates them ... moral ground and values.:uptonogood
I know little of Sasha to conclude, but so far he showed to be on the positive side of that line. :gotcha:  There was a lot of written about his family, I don't follow the media so IDK what about, but I sensed he has been portrayed with an "edge", but in my country the "bikers" culture is respectable ... more than those who ride the Benz convertible (bikers prefer BMW anyway giggling and they dare to play with their own lives more than with the others') ... so I make no conclusions based on his "family name".

I may not like Sasha as much as Richie, since the seriousness and rigid/intense approach isn't my style, but I really don't see a fault in Sasha. Except maybe, he isn't as "hot" as the typical frontrunner guys are ... I could list the physical features that I don't find attractive, but then again, I could find the "flaws" in everyone, including Richie (I'm not into blondes either, just like the golden curls)... not to start with myself.

I don't know Sam ... so I make no assumptions who she would fit the best with or who would be really best for her. Additionally I've seen few clips of episode 3, so I'm aware of her crush for Sasha and I've noticed his "smitten" look .. and I guess for a "love on the show" that's enough of a good start. I believe that the real "compatibility" and the success-rate can't be really determined out of the edited version of the relationship, but I do believe that the impression of the personalities of these people who appear on the show can give us some idea how things could mash together.

Since I haven't invested my time to understand/get to know Fro-Fro yet, I can only tell of my impression of Sasha ... and I find him a really good guy. He is a man because of the responsibility he undertakes. Being good in his business it's a must have attribute. Being good (successful) also entails being organized, systematic, analytical, quick in the problem solving, professional, accountable, no-BS guy or straight to the facts kinda man ... then who wants to make it big and powerful/rich has to know some other means and have some other characteristics ... but the success from then on is questionable. (IMO)

Sasha reminds me of a friend, who happens to be in his 50s, married today with 2 daughters, whose wife is a bit younger than him and completely different personality/character and very "modern woman"  - she likes to travel, home-design, follows fashion and is up to speed with the novelty, since being a mother she's also very adamant for their kids education, ... since not many in her family have ever spread their academic wings - living the farming life, she has a uni degree in languages, but has worked in many different fields often never aiming high in her own, she likes to hang out with her friends and has "girls-nights out" and her mother-in-law is a perfect grandma who helps with the children, cooking and home-stuff. While he is a country boy, an engineer/contractor on his job and a farmer during weekends ... and my family never understood their connection ... that they make their relationship successful and satisfactory. I was fortunate enough that his family welcomed me in my childhood and he became my honorary big-brother, but while he went to work, his wife, at the time a young 20-something y old girlfriend kept me company and was a true friend and mentor to a child I was. And to me ... being closer to their "reality" ... I was always in awe how amazing he was to her and how perfect she was for him.

So I hope ... these 2 characters have the same "luck".

Loved your comment!  And agree with most of it.  I just don't find Sasha's 30s being old at all!  She is 26, and that is four years of difference, the exact difference between my husband and me. I does WORKS PERFECT!  Sometimes 26 year old men is still not ready,  while women are usually more mature.  But as you say Sasha is not the CUTE one but even when he doesn't have the most handsome face… his body is GREAT ( TO ME THE BEST OF THE LOT ) giggling  And he is in my opinion quite attractive in a very masculine way!
As many have pointed out he is  NOT A BOY!!  And i personally find that a quality.  I also find him playful and he seems to get along very nicely with the other guys so… I don't see him as old/serious and definitely NO BORING. And he has that side that enjoys ART !!clapping!   Which it shows he has a sensitive and romantic side to him. And I feel a romantic man is a always a ( GOOD THING   giggling )

This season reminds me of TIM's… I remember most viewer were fans of ( the cute blond one ) don't remember her name ALI?, and even when Tim showed lot more interest and connection with Anna, people still didn't find Anna as attractive, criticized her raspy voice….her lipstick… etc.  Until the end the other one was the favorite!

Enjoying very much sharing with all of you!!  hi
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:12 pm

@Sprite ... I believe that Michael, Richie and Sasha are indeed F3, from the S/caps they are given most dates and in the preview what was shown there are possible FS dates.
I can't say it 100%, because there's no "actual confirmation", but from the sleuths here, let's say 99%. giggling With Sasha very likely being F1, while for Richie&Michael is still open to interpretation.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:21 pm

^^ Thanks. I will go with those three then. You guys are pretty good at getting these things right.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:26 pm

@marysegap ... I don't think 4 years is much at all, I would maybe think like that in case of 8-14 years gap, but to be honest, age is not an issue for me, since it's more about the wave-length, maturity, personality compatibility, simple chemistry and "generational culture" (sometimes even 2 years can make a difference) ... to be honest, I don't know how "mature" Sam is (from little that I've read about her I would describe her as a girl still in "need" to "grow up"), but Sasha seems to be "full-grown" ... that said, I don't find that an issue either when it comes to making the relationship work. (I found the connection with a man from another country who is 11 years older and again with another foreigner who is 5 years younger than me ... while I couldn't find the same connection with my own peers in my own country)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:50 pm

thirteen wrote:
Bachelorette Sam Frost: ‘I’ve found the man I want to grow old with’
OCTOBER 3, 2015 11:12PM
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/bachelorette-sam-frost-ive-found-the-man-i-want-to-grow-old-with/story-fn8yvfst-1227555301931

And while Frost kept mum on who the lucky guy is, she did let slip that this “was honestly the best date of the whole series.”

“It was easily a ten out of ten,” she said.

“I want to be with someone for the rest of my life out of this, so it’s cool to jump forward in time with someone and see what they would look like.”

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 36 Ea984c2caff5bf79935e990a5db43455The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 36 5263ccd85b7c01732eb46d57ff99174cThe Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 36 00db49683f7087d5cebca7909b597e35

^ I can't wait to see this date! cantstopl The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 36 3806527698
I can't wait either!
It looks fantastic! And I think Richie will look great as an 80+ year old.
Too much fun!! The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 36 1710264613 :cutesmile!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:28 pm

Can't wait to see this one either - looks amazing!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:17 am

AEF wrote:Just having a look  at some of the diary videos on the tenplay site. Sam before her date with Alex says she wants a guy with an edge and who has a light and fun side. She wasn't sure if Alex had that as I think she feels as she has said in post interviews he is the perfect English gentleman.

What did Alex say in his? Thanks.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy