SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AEF Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:37 am

atem wrote:
AEF wrote:Just having a look  at some of the diary videos on the tenplay site. Sam before her date with Alex says she wants a guy with an edge and who has a light and fun side. She wasn't sure if Alex had that as I think she feels as she has said in post interviews he is the perfect English gentleman.

What did Alex say in his?  Thanks.

He said after the date it couldn't have gone better, he showed Sam his daring side and it was romantic. When he came back a few of the guys had thought he would not be receiving a rose so when he did it made them question what Sam was looking for - someone sensitive and not just a "larrikin"

AEF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by atem Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:40 am

AEF wrote:
atem wrote:
AEF wrote:Just having a look  at some of the diary videos on the tenplay site. Sam before her date with Alex says she wants a guy with an edge and who has a light and fun side. She wasn't sure if Alex had that as I think she feels as she has said in post interviews he is the perfect English gentleman.

He said after the date it couldn't have gone better, he showed Sam his daring side and it was romantic. When he came back a few of the guys had thought he would not be receiving a rose so when he did it made them question what Sam was looking for - someone sensitive and not just a "larrikin"

Thanks! Some of the words they use make no sense to me, like 'larrkin'. Interesting that the show didn't show the guys thinking he wouldn't get a rose though.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:53 am

atem wrote:
AEF wrote:
atem wrote:

Thanks!  Some of the words they use make no sense to me, like 'larrkin'.  Interesting that the show didn't show the guys thinking he wouldn't get a rose though.  

I think 'larrikin' is an Australian term - a bit like a 'lad'. Davey to me would be the one in the house who is the biggest larrikin. It is interesting they did not show it because surely they would be questioning if Sasha is what Sam wants given they think he is a frontrunner but not sure if I'd say he was a larrikin from what we have been shown on tv. Alex and Richie are the least 'larrikin' imo.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:11 am

Catching up on episode 4...

I'm loving Richie and Will's ITMs on the group date. So much more hilarious than I thought.

Richie is smitten with her! I wonder if he's going to be the guy who is 'always there for her' or if she will pick Sasha? Maybe its lust with Sasha and it fades or maybe Richie just becomes friendzone. They're two different guys though.

Michael's gift is really cute though. And Sasha, wow. Okay, I'm kind of really impressed. I can kinda see him with her.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:24 am

I was wondering the same thing california. Maybe Sam is in lust with Sasha.

Larrikin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larrikin
Larrikin is an Australian English term meaning "a mischievous young person, an uncultivated, rowdy but good hearted person", or "a person who acts with apparent disregard for social or political conventions".

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:48 am

giggling thanks for finding out the meaning of the word yes

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:51 am

np HGL laugh out loud I'm learning a lot of new words in Aussie and Kiwi land! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:51 pm

Something interesting to note: when describing Davey in an interview Sasha said: "he's a cheeky larrikin, but he does have a good heart and I hope it gets shown."

Then Sam said in talking to Kyle and Jackie O: "Davey is a cheeky larrikin. He has a good heart although he doesn't show it that often."

Personally, I can see the influence that Sasha's view of the boys has on Sam. I think they talked about that, since they're using almost the same words to describe him. She also said that David the model was a good guy, which she wouldn't have known since she only spent like 10 min with him in both nights. I think her F1 has given her some ideas (not necessarily Sasha could be anyone).

Question: when does the show actually end? It seems like in two weeks some guys are going to visit Sasha over in his town for the weekend? If that's when the show ends that wouldn't he want to be with Sam if he won.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:33 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 37 CQdbCMVWIAA2gE4
#BacheloretteAU ‏@BacheloretteAU
It's a tale as old as time! This is the single date you won't want to miss. The #BacheloretteAU Weds & Thurs 7.30.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:44 pm

california90 wrote:Catching up on episode 4...

I'm loving Richie and Will's ITMs on the group date. So much more hilarious than I thought.

Richie is smitten with her! I wonder if he's going to be the guy who is 'always there for her' or if she will pick Sasha? Maybe its lust with Sasha and it fades or maybe Richie just becomes friendzone. They're two different guys though.

Michael's gift is really cute though. And Sasha, wow. Okay, I'm kind of really impressed. I can kinda see him with her.
It was hilarious. I loved how he was able to bring humor to a situation that could have been sleazy. Kind of like Ben H who did the same on the sex ed date.

And Richie is definitely smitten. Sam said in ITM filmed later on that Richie is someone who will be there for her through thick and thin. I think he was the person that surprised her the most out of all the guys. Sasha is 100% her type especially physically and while Sam said Richie was the best looking he is not her physical type. He's definitely the dark horse and the one always there for her. He's likely the one who will be truly hurt if let go but want her to be happy so supportive as well.

Overall I think that physical connection and Sam's type will always win out. I think she has said otherwise in the media to get the scent off Sasha since he's so obvious. Plus there's some truth to her saying she had to throw her type away a bit because Richie is not her type and he goes far. But I think type and physical attraction to her type is what she wanted day one and if Sasha is F1 and FIR then that's what she stuck with.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:49 pm

EmmK wrote:

Question: when does the show actually end? It seems like in two weeks some guys are going to visit Sasha over in his town for the weekend? If that's when the show ends that wouldn't he want to be with Sam if he won.
I believe Oct 22. Which guys are visiting Sasha?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:20 pm

@AAL

Dave, and Davey I believe. Maybe others too. I just saw a comment somewhere on ig: 'cant wait when you visit in two weeks' or smth along the lined

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy