SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:18 pm

marysegap wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Sam kissed Richie while he was saying thank you to her for the rose (for the umpteenth time) not during an in-depth conversation.
They had already talked for hours previously.
Based on what Sam herself said, I will go with it was natural and she was very smitten (her own words).

But to me it was like a kiss of appreciation... When I meet little boys that are very cute and funny, I always say I am smitten! .. And it does just mean I like them a lot in very tender way! bestbud!

I checked the definition and is if it said that we can associate with in love, it is more like I have a crush, I am smitten. It is not a deep love declaration, just a way to say that a person is under the charming spell of another person.

not saying no feelings but no deep feelings. Smitten for me means = adorable, cute, sweet, lovely...... not hot, passionate, hard feelings

versus Sam saying 2 times about michael: I am developing strong feelings for him, the more we see each other the deeper feelings I have.

that is the way I take it.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:33 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 69 CRJdOzPWcAAmSx_
#BacheloretteAU ‏@BacheloretteAU
We're brushing up on the art of romance! Which lucky Bachelor will score a date with Sam?
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:42 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 69 CROPW_UWwAEJLne
#BacheloretteAU Verified account  ‏@BacheloretteAU
Tonight, it's our Bachelors' time to impress Sam! The #BacheloretteAU tonight 7.30 on TEN!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:12 pm

Sundy wrote:
HEA wrote:
Sunnyandhappy wrote:

Not sure that this can be correct or read anything into it as hasn't someone somewhere on this forum already "guaranteed" that Michael is NOT F1....

there is nothing whatsoever guaranteed that michael is not F1.   The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 69 2498057887
nothing has been out from producers or medias.
no sleuthing has proved that michael is not F1

in fact, pretty much the contrary because he is the ONLY ONE who has way more S/C versus richie and sasha. The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 69 2498057887

so Michael has the equal chances as richie or sasha to be F1.
It is only a matter of favorites, nothing has been proved on anybody yet.

I agree. Michael is the only one that we are confident in making top 2. I just don't think that the table placing of the top 5 would indicate the order.
Especially when no one had won at the point, so it would be impossible to know who the winner was!

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:21 pm

Of course the prods knew!
I beg to differ but it has been often discussed that the lead know from the getgo who will be her top 5. From there, prods just chose who will have which activities and they put X and Y to the chess play.

Sam clearly stated in all the interviews that she knew from the start who she wanted. It is in all the mags. She even said that she would not have to take the third (direct punch to Louise and Blake).

It is also known that prods love to give hidden clues... changing the order of intro, changing places at giving the rose at ceremonies etc. It is all about edits and fitting segments and events in their script.

I am not saying the table place is 100% the F1 to F5 positions.... BUT I am saying it is interesting if this is and this MAY be relevant or not.

still my IMO...

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:24 pm

Maddy wrote:The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 69 CRJdOzPWcAAmSx_
#BacheloretteAU ‏@BacheloretteAU  
We're brushing up on the art of romance! Which lucky Bachelor will score a date with Sam?
Interesting........ Was thinking that Michael had SD with sam based on confirmed Sydney aquarium SCP - but looks like Sasha does, as we thought. Not sure how to place Sydney aquarium SCP now!!

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:36 am

I really think all fd are around sydney given we know for sure sasha is

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:40 am

AEF wrote:I really think all fd are around sydney given we know for sure sasha is

I am 100% with you on this. Particularly because we know there is a Sydney Aquarium date too. For me this could be a solid clue of who the f2 are
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:24 am

ITA. I can't watch live tonight - if we get any of the s/c's of Sasha on the boat or Michael at aquarium or Michael/Richie in the water (I don't expect any tonight) could someone just someone please post as they are watching.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:26 am

^ I second this! Please post as watching if possible. Thanks so much bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:33 am

I hope Michael gets a SD, would be kind of odd if he didn't and Sasha gets 2.

I'm trying to stay somewhat spoiler free, so not reading much, just wanted to give a shout out to Maddy for the episode vids, much appreciated. Enjoying Sam and the guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:36 am

^ me too. It's my first time watching on delay in Queensland. I will be an hour behind but will post if others haven't by thrn
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy