SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by happygolucky Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:05 pm

HEA ... not to rain on your parade Embarressed! but usually the promo never shows the "F1's" family a happy one ... it's usually all "doubts and worry" and then when we see the episode .. it's all great at the end.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:10 pm

happygolucky wrote:HEA ... not to rain on your parade Embarressed! but usually the promo never shows the "F1's" family a happy one ... it's usually all "doubts and worry" and then when we see the episode .. it's all great at the end.

no prob. ... at this point rain or snow I will still be happy on my parade cantstopl

I think richie's family and friends are the only one who did not like her

Alex: they edited to make us think that way

sasha: his mother was intense but I bet she was received with open arms

but at the end of the day, I just felt the hidden clue from the prods: the family who will happily welcome her is michael because no freaking way prince and princess can afford to have the disapproval in laws family

that is the way I see the edits

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:19 pm

This edit makes no sense to me how they could show Richie's mom "doubting" Sam (apparently ... tho' we know it's not the exact sentence) ... when on their single date prior to HTD his mom and Richie's sister were giving Sam the blessing and hoping for Richie to treat Sam good (or something similar) in the "family video" ? ! ? - what a BS.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:31 pm

happygolucky wrote:This edit makes no sense to me how they could show Richie's mom "doubting" Sam (apparently ... tho' we know it's not the exact sentence) ... when on their single date prior to HTD his mom and Richie's sister were giving Sam the blessing and hoping for Richie to treat Sam good (or something similar) in the "family video" ? ! ? - what a BS.

when the mom and sister made the video, they did not meet sam
once they met her, they did not like that that she was not ready to leave family and her life behind to follow richie???

the video was a wave to richie not some kind of approval about sam IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:41 pm

Thanks for the clarification (I do skip some moments, so I wasn't sure what was their message all about) ... about the HTD ... you're probably right, the issue of moving will probably be "a problem". IDK, just guessing. I don't have the patience to watch everything.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:00 pm

Smooth htd usually means F2 and F3. But then again not in all cases. Chris S had a good htd, so did Roberto, Shawn B did too so who knows how this will tilt

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:38 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 78 12145558_1651548671801636_319867810_n
bacheloretteau Tonight: Alex, Michael, Richie and Sasha take Sam home to meet their families. The Bachelorette’s hometown dates – 7.30 tonight on TEN!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:09 pm

see2love wrote:Smooth htd usually means F2 and F3. But then again not in all cases. Chris S had a good htd, so did Roberto, Shawn B did too so who knows how this will tilt

but the theme of the saison with michael is: prince charming saving his princess:

- jumping (first) the cliff with a "I love you, Sam"
- prince michael, dragon osher and princess sam with "I love this story"
- "take your time and love will come quickly"

Prince must have gentle family to welcome with open arms gentle Sam who lost her stepfather and still has 2 (or 4??) "little" brothers...

it MUST be a fairytale story for poor sam who had the nastly ugly blake who dumped her at the altar.

Fairytale means sweet family IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:29 pm

If I never had inside info I still would think Michael won't be F1. The evidence has already all been sleuthed to support that he is not F1. IMHO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:34 pm

Richie and Alex seem to have the difficult HTDs.
- This makes sense if they are F4 (Alex) and F3 (Richie).
- With Richie it seems pretty clear that he is very close to is mother and sister and being the only male also has supported them. I can see why his mother has concerns about him leaving and talking about staying in Perth. I think that will be the "reason" painted to contribute to things not working out.

Sasha and Michael seem to have easier HTDs
- makes sense if they are F2 -- both can be seen as two families most welcoming of Sam and thus makes her seem even more accepted
- Sasha's mother already talking about grandkids is like Blake's aunty talking about grandkids. This whole season has felt like they have tried to rewrite Blake's season (Sasha finding the "one" so he is like the Bachelor instead of Blake; and Richie like Sam getting his own home movie and heart broken for next lead).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:42 pm

Going by the promo picture above I think we might get the swimming screencap tonight with Richie. It looks like a beach or rocky type of setting
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:46 pm

Sundy wrote:Going by the promo picture above I think we might get the swimming screencap tonight with Richie. It looks like a beach or rocky type of setting
I think so too. If it is in Perth as well then it may make sense since it is warmer there. I suspect then that all other s/caps for Richie are FD and he leaves F3 (crossed fingers).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy