SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:55 pm

I am super bummed today. I think I would prefer Michael as f1 over Sasha. But I don't get to choose. Oh well #teamrichie either way. I must say if he is F3 I really don't like Sam's SM.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by marysegap Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:57 pm

happygolucky wrote:This edit makes no sense to me how they could show Richie's mom "doubting" Sam (apparently ... tho' we know it's not the exact sentence) ... when on their single date prior to HTD his mom and Richie's sister were giving Sam the blessing and hoping for Richie to treat Sam good (or something similar) in the "family video" ? ! ? - what a BS.

Yes… it makes no sense. They knew who Sam was and even asked Richie to treat Sam right. ALL IS EDITING just to make us wonder, create doubts and curiosity. Rolling Eyes
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:50 pm

Maddy wrote:The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 79 12145558_1651548671801636_319867810_n
bacheloretteau Tonight: Alex, Michael, Richie and Sasha take Sam home to meet their families. The Bachelorette’s hometown dates – 7.30 tonight on TEN!  

I have to say that Sam was lucky to have some very nice men to choose from. From these last four ( seems there is NOT a bad choice ) Hugesmile

We might have our favorites but they are substantiated on OUR OWN and very personal opinions, taste, and needs ETC.   It is truly about "who would I pick if I was Sam"..…" who do I feel would make Sam ( me ) happy" ….who's personality I feel more comfortable with... who I find more attractive?  Who do I think or believe is a better man…and so on.  Deep in, is always about US...( I THINK, I BELIEVE , I would like, I prefer)  and very little about Sam's choices and needs.

Good thing she is the one doing the picking!yes  And GOOD thing she had a good lot to pick from. Yesterday on the table when she was talking about her fear to fall in love with someone and not to be loved in return. I felt the men were all sensitive and sincere, and they all probably were thinking  "I could make you happy" :claphands

Didn't sense any jerk or fake individual on that table! Smiley

SO we can only hope for her to make her BEST very own choice and to be lucky and right this time.  

I AM SAD:(  Because we only have 1 more week left and then we have to wait for the next season!

This forum has been fun! spitcoffee And I'm already starting to miss it :tissuebox
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:52 pm

HTD Teasers. Which order do you think they will go in. http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/extra/season-1/hometown-sneak-peek-1
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:20 pm

any hint the orders for hometown visits?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:21 pm

can someone resume me michael diary ep 7?
thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:30 pm

so it could be this order (facebook official ten)

Tonight: Alex, Michael, Richie and Sasha take Sam home to meet their families.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:31 pm

marysegap wrote:

I have to say that Sam was lucky to have some very nice men to choose from. From these last four ( seems there is NOT a bad choice ) Hugesmile

We might have our favorites but they are substantiated on OUR OWN and very personal opinions, taste, and needs ETC.   It is truly about "who would I pick if I was Sam"..…" who do I feel would make Sam ( me ) happy" ….who's personality I feel more comfortable with... who I find more attractive?  Who do I think or believe is a better man…and so on.  Deep in, is always about US...( I THINK, I BELIEVE , I would like, I prefer)  and very little about Sam's choices and needs.

Good thing she is the one doing the picking!yes  And GOOD thing she had a good lot to pick from. Yesterday on the table when she was talking about her fear to fall in love with someone and not to be loved in return. I felt the men were all sensitive and sincere, and they all probably were thinking  "I could make you happy" :claphands

Didn't sense any jerk or fake individual on that table! Smiley

SO we can only hope for her to make her BEST very own choice and to be lucky and right this time.  

I AM SAD:(  Because we only have 1 more week left and then we have to wait for the next season!

This forum has been fun!  spitcoffee  And I'm already starting to miss it :tissuebox

console bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:36 pm

HEA wrote:so it could be this order (facebook official ten)

Tonight: Alex, Michael, Richie and Sasha take Sam home to meet their families.

which would make sense if sasha is the last one and leave at the end of the episode on a drama note...

Will Sam EVER find love? Heartbroken again? It is over for Sam!

Can you imagine the drama and the $$ for TEN ... thousands of viewers biting their nails for one full week...

Yeah.. I sure can imagine this scenario.... sasha left before the rose and alex leaves at the rose ceremony

another scenario??? The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 79 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:03 pm

HEA wrote:any hint the orders for hometown visits?

Nope, but I'm sure Alex's will be the shortest.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:05 pm

atem wrote:
HEA wrote:any hint the orders for hometown visits?

Nope, but I'm sure Alex's will be the shortest.

You think?

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:21 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Going by the promo picture above I think we might get the swimming screencap tonight with Richie. It looks like a beach or rocky type of setting
I think so too. If it is in Perth as well then it may make sense since it is warmer there. I suspect then that all other s/caps for Richie are FD and he leaves F3 (crossed fingers).
I think the screen caps might only go to FD for all of the F3!

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy