SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 10 of 63 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 36 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:10 am

I also think this is at an aquarium. Not sure where but could be single dateThe Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 10 43E1EEAD-0C13-4ADE-AE26-A01B28FF091B
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:06 am

Sundy wrote:We haven't had much red nail polish as yet from Sam. I'm just wondering as the red nail polish features quite a lot in the screen caps that we have if they could all be from the same day/days?  Perhaps final 3 dates?  

or maybe, maybe, she truly love red nail polish.... not sure why she has to change color for something very different

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:25 am

Sundy wrote:I also think this is at an aquarium. Not sure where but could be single dateThe Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 10 43E1EEAD-0C13-4ADE-AE26-A01B28FF091B

looks like the fantasy date

in slow motion, we see michael answering/talking and sam has the exact same face when sasha was talking right before the hot kiss. She knows what's coming, she knows there is camera crew nearby and she plays coy

in my opinion..... she proposed the key for the fantasy suite, he answer and say yes (his face says yes) and she is smirking and waiting...

the connection and chemistry between the 2 at this moment is big, trust me. I watched it to find details and for me it says: key = very hot night together! giggling

It is an aquarium behind them... we see clearly the fishes ... romantic and totally appropriate for the evening part  of the fantasy date. Plus she looks like she is wearing some expensive white top/dress

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 10 1910

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:12 pm

slow motion

http://tinypic.com/r/2qavdee/8

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:13 pm

Sundy wrote:The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 10 AE818AC8-DAB3-4E50-AF43-A5ED3A6AFE10I've just noticed that in the original extended promo when Sam jumps out of the plane skydiving the logo on the plane says Sydney skydivers.  Is there a Sydney Skydivers in Auckland or was this date actually in Sydney and possible HTD?  I'm really confused now.
Great catch @Sundy! It has to be Sydney...

So this is either HTD or another date and Sasha gets 2? That's a really odd thing to do for a HTD but I guess it is possible. And also Alex is surfing so I guess that is his HTD activity? Hmm.. it seems a bit odd to do these types of adventure activities on hometowns but unless there are more SDs (which doesn't seem to be the case considering the episode descriptions) then I am not sure what this all is considering HTDs are next week.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:15 pm

@Sundy awesome spotting on the aquarium!! clapping!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:17 pm

Anyone else find it odd that there are no caps about the cooking date? I wonder if the skydiving date is really a group date?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:19 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy awesome spotting on the aquarium!! clapping!

Agree and I believe Michael is in the F2 when I saw the caps for the first time.  Don't know if that's the case or not though.

I'm wondering if the F2 are really Michael and Richie?!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:22 pm

atem wrote:Anyone else find it odd that there are no caps about the cooking date?  I wonder if the skydiving date is really a group date?  
But Michael's SD has to be on the episode with the cooking date. And yes, I don't know where the cooking date s/caps are. Makes more sense to be skydiving.
The only other conclusion I have is that they edited this season and won't show some things. Otherwise it is not making sense and skydiving for HTD is odd, imo. Then again, so is surfing. But I think these could be the activities for HTDs possibily?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:23 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
atem wrote:Anyone else find it odd that there are no caps about the cooking date?  I wonder if the skydiving date is really a group date?  
But Michael's SD has to be on the episode with the cooking date. And yes, I don't know where the cooking date s/caps are. Makes more sense to be skydiving.
The only other conclusion I have is that they edited this season and won't show some things. Otherwise it is not making sense and skydiving for HTD is odd, imo. Then again, so is surfing. But I think these could be the activities for HTDs possibily?

I think that the surfing makes sense, since that's a activity that Alex loves to do.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:32 pm

IA. Surfing makes sense but the skydiving seems odd for a HTD?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:41 pm

Could be a group date because this photo looks like is Michael, while there is a another one that looks like Sasha. question

What is she trying to do with these guys?  Proving they have no issues with their heart? The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 10 3806527698   I know I would NOT JUMP for any money in the world! so..... no no

Last edited by marysegap on Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 63 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 36 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan