SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 8 Empty Re: DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by sara11 Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:42 pm

Linds911 wrote:"Iconic Dances" more like "repeat the whole dance style". Thought they were supposed to put their own twist to it. No idea why they listed jazz, rumba, cha-cha, e.t.c when most of the dances were freestyle. no idea Anyways, thought Bindi & Derek, Andy & Alison had the fun dances. Glad Paula is finally gone!

Yeah the only people who actually did their style that wasn't Jazz was Nick and Sharna with their Samba. I actually did enjoy this week more than I thought I would but it will be nice to go back to proper ballroom stuff.

Andy is also impressing me so much - he seems to have had such a breakthrough after last week. Hope he doesn't go next week.

Leah was also good at filling in for Erin - much more interesting than Alfonso

Is anyone else getting seriously annoyed with the judges this season? Carrie Ann in particular? Their scores and critiques are just so inconsistent

sara11

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 8 Empty Re: DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:08 pm

Leah seemed off this time, she was hyper & wasn't really asking questions like Erin does (the pre-dance video packages, judges comments). She was better then Alfonso but I prefer Erin.

CA is always inconsistent. She didn't even mark down for lifts. Clearly we can see by this point in the competition who are their favs.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 8 1f49c

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 8 8367-910  DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 8 I_got_13  DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 8 E5kqdm15  DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:26 pm

Yay for Andy!  Love this guy!  

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 8 12080464_1560076370918808_784270601_n
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:08 pm

^ Me too! Alek is getting recognized right before Game 3 in NYC as well! :claphands
http://www.tmz.com/2015/10/27/alek-skarlatos-terror-train-hero-to-be-honored-at-world-series/

Last edited by Linds911 on Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : included TMZ link, better source)

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 8 1f49c

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 8 8367-910  DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 8 I_got_13  DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 8 E5kqdm15  DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:19 pm

Sorry for double posting but just have to say I don't like how Tamar's attitude was last night. "I'm the best dancer" Suspect It's obvious to me she & Val don't like each other and have no chemistry. Was hoping she was the one eliminated last night instead of Hayes. Seems Hayes fans/followers were too busy tweeting praise to him instead of voting.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:28 pm

Tamar can dance and last night she let loose a bit. But her attitude still inhibits her from doing the best that she can and there is still a disconnect with her and Val.  She could make it to finals if she wanted.  IMO.

Everyone is giving their all and it is so enjoyable to watch this season.  Loved the show last night.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:35 pm

Linds911 wrote:Sorry for double posting but just have to say I don't like how Tamar's attitude was last night. "I'm the best dancer" Suspect It's obvious to me she & Val don't like each other and have no chemistry. Was hoping she was the one eliminated last night instead of Hayes. Seems Hayes fans/followers were too busy tweeting praise to him instead of voting.

Tamar tweeted earlier on that it was producer bait. They told her everyone was saying it for fun and made her say it even though she didn't want to. She's since deleted the tweets (obviously got in trouble). I think this is a classic case of storylining from TPTB. Whilst I also don't like her attitude sometimes - especially last night when she was getting the judges comments - it's very obvious she has been set up with the "terrible attitude" storyline from the beginning that detracts from her actual dancing. Pity because she is a good dancer.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:38 pm

Oh well then I take some of that back....Never listen to the producers Tamar they live for those types of story lines every season!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:45 pm

I was disappointed by last nights episode. Too much drama - they were trying to make too many people look bad -- Alek, Nick and Tamar. But the dances were rather underwhelming too and I wish they had ditched that damn smoke machine that was clearly faulty!

Highlights for me were really only Bindi's argentine tango and Team Nightmares dance. Amazing choreo by I assume mostly Allison and Sharna!

Heartbreaking to see Hayes go - he and Emma had a wonderful partnership and he really was someone who has improved and worked hard.

Andy has also impressed me so much since switch-up week. He really is improving lots and has a fantastic attitude.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:40 am

Wow - can we just give Sharna a round of applause for that beautiful contemporary choreo last night! Such a perfect dance! Why do her partners always do cheesy announcements on air though?? Clearly they already knew it was a boy

I'm glad that they're finally calling Bindi out on her mistakes, they've been propping her up so much the past few weeks its nice to see more consistency with the judging. Although she does consistently put up good dances which is something lacking with the other frontrunners.

Carlos and Alexa really don't do much for me, but their dancing is good.
I'm also glad they improved Tamars edit this week so people could actually see she is a good dancer.
Aleks contemporary lifts were great but I agree with Julianne in that it was just lifts and nothing else really.

Poor Andy sad I loved him and the judges clearly knew he was leaving because Julianne kept saying "if you're here next week" so why couldn't they atleast give him some more praise? Which I think they tried to do in the dance off (which was hilarious - great "samba" from both couples; Len would be dying right now if he saw that). Allison looked so pregnant last night though - so I'm sorta glad she won't be doing hectic dancing anymore.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:40 am

^^I sense that Andy knew he was going also by his comment it was the last dance for his Mother and then the Judges comments.  Andy has been my fav from the beginning and he is such a lovely guy, his wife is so lucky to have a sweet, loving man.  With his personality, I bet we see him on broadway and/or acting gigs in the near future.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:39 pm

The judging scores are so inconsistent.  Really annoyed me last night. Andy and Bindi is particular were given lower scores than they deserved while others got overly inflated scores.  The preplanned/rigged judging was so obvious.  I thought it was particularly rude and unfair to Andy while he was dancing a tribute to his Mom. no no no  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+26
Rolly
Bet2Win
umngirl
Scooby
Sprite