SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 39 of 65 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 52 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by california90 Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:40 pm

who is belly dance girl? i've missed this one.

california90

Back to top Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:47 pm

What is mystery video girl IS Lauren Himle..?

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:00 pm

Who is mystery video girl? Is she the last girl in the screenshot walking up to meet Ben outside in Vegas? If so i guess that she is #7 in Vegas stage screenshot.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:14 pm

Mystery video girl is the last girl walking up to Ben in the video and in that screenshot. IMO she is not #7 because #7 barefooted is almost as tall as Jen Saviano (in the yellow next to her) and mystery video girl appears much shorter. IMO #7 is Olivia

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:22 pm

Why isn't mystery girl the one in the clown costume?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:27 pm

I do think mystery video girl is in the clown costume = #5

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:03 am

chasingpavements wrote:So, Olivia, Emily, Lauren H and B, and Becca are still there. We also know about Amanda, so RS just has 3 other girls to release that we don't know about. Is that right?
I beg to differ on this and if I am wrong once again, I'd really appreciate being corrected. All he said is that he hasn't released them yet. IMO, since he hasn't released Shushanna and we think that she may of been a contestant, that doesn't eliminate her as still being there right now.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:24 am

loveactually9 wrote:Mystery video girl is the last girl walking up to Ben in the video and in that screenshot. IMO she is not #7 because #7 barefooted is almost as tall as Jen Saviano (in the yellow next to her) and mystery video girl appears much shorter. IMO #7 is Olivia
I don't believe that Last Girl Walking Up to Ben appears much shorter than Jen Saviano and I want to make sure she is not ruled out as #7 mistakenly:

- From what I see in the outdoor Vegas screenshot, both Jen and Last Girl Walking Up to Ben (Mystery Video Girl) appear to be wearing heels with the same heel height with Last Girl perhaps having a 1/4" platform and Jen appears to only be approximately 1 to 1-1/2" taller than Last Girl in this photo comparison. 

- The next screenshot is the onstage in Vegas and both Jen and #7 are leaning forward slightly with #7 leaning a little further forward than Jen. Jen has her boots on and #7 is barefoot. The difference in height IMO is only 2-1/2" to 3" which would account for Jen's boots and the moderate 1 to 1-1/2" difference in the girls' actual height IMO. 

If need be, could bring over the two screenshots for comparison. Thank you Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:16 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:So, Olivia, Emily, Lauren H and B, and Becca are still there. We also know about Amanda, so RS just has 3 other girls to release that we don't know about. Is that right?
I beg to differ on this and if I am wrong once again, I'd really appreciate being corrected.  All he said is that he hasn't released them yet.  IMO, since he hasn't released Shushanna and we think that she may of been a contestant, that doesn't eliminate her as still being there right now.

Good point, AL. I think we've safely eliminated her as being the "airport girl with the hand on mouth" because her legs/knees seem MUCH different that Shushana. She still could be the one hidden girl. I believe someone said her SM is still turned off?

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:07 am

If we are guessing who the last blond gal in the video is then my guess is Rebecca Whitlow. All her SM is shut down as though non existent.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:12 am

chasingpavements wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
I beg to differ on this and if I am wrong once again, I'd really appreciate being corrected.  All he said is that he hasn't released them yet.  IMO, since he hasn't released Shushanna and we think that she may of been a contestant, that doesn't eliminate her as still being there right now.

Good point, AL. I think we've safely eliminated her as being the "airport girl with the hand on mouth" because her legs/knees seem MUCH different that Shushana. She still could be the one hidden girl. I believe someone said her SM is still turned off?
I haven't safely eliminated her as the one with her hand on the mouth. Look at the hair, the nose and mouth/face lines. It is Shushanna as far as I am seeing. Yes, her SM is still turned off and she isn't posted on RS's site so still VERY likely there and the one with the hand on mouth.

BTW, just curious as to where that's been decided as I have missed that in my wanders today so if you can give me a link for the post. Thanks

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:52 am

I agree AL. The face looks similar, the profile looks similar, she just looks slimmer in the airport. IMO I don't see the knees different, she just has thicker legs in some photos were she's a little heavier.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 65 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 52 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+43
Linds911
algold29
Rolly
quietpal
sara11
california90
lkr
nd4reality
ThankMeLater
jojo47
Litta123