SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 40 of 65 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 52 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by rhondam Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:00 am

IA their faces, profile, hair all VERY similar. Shushanna's knee caps to me look more well square for lack of a better word, whereas Girl in Airport has very bony knees. This is very hard to describe and I've been flipping back and forth on this. There are a lot of photos to look through on the link to her Facebook posted on page 1 of Shushanna's thread and that I pasted on page 4 there but I couldn't post a link to my post because I couldn't figure out how to do it so I'll just put the link to the Facebook photos here. Please pay special attention to photos where her knees are bent IMO. 

https://m.vk.com/id3022974
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:04 am

Beagle wrote:I agree AL. The face looks similar, the profile looks similar, she just looks slimmer in the airport. IMO I don't see the knees different, she just has thicker legs in some photos were she's a little heavier.
Then there is the one that GA posted. In that one, her legs are swimming in her pants. I think they are a lot more slender than we are thinking. IMO, her hair right down to the part and blond tints, along with her facial lines all seem to be a good match.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:12 am

IMO, I see the bony knees even when she's heavier, plus knees look very different when someone standing up vs sitting down and crossing their legs. What I see fluctuating is her weight (not that she's fat at all!), which changes the shape of the legs, JMO.

https://vk.com/id3022974?z=photo3022974_337266542%2Falbum3022974_0%2Frev

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:34 am

I'm really only looking at bent or crossed legs photos. I will try and learn how to post photos so that I can maybe explain this better. And no worries, if I am right or wrong—that doesn't matter to me—I only want to make sure we (sleuthers on this forum) are looking into the girls that are actually filming the show Smiley.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:46 am

megaa wrote:5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 Captur20

Shushanna is the one in white..
5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 AySmo1KtG9Q

There's a chance it might be her if she lost a little weight... but it's hard to tell. Maybe this girl at the airport was the chicken at the Terry Fator Show.

Brought in from Shushanna's thread if that's ok with megaa Smiley

Shushanna has a wider nose and a fuller face. Added to the different body type, and it's a definite no for me.

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:53 am

How about Caila Quinn for the brunette in black on the end chair at the airport. She could be a possibility looks wise.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:06 am

@Seabear I think it's a possibility too. Why was it originally thought Caila Quinn was on the show?

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 Screen-Shot-2015-10-11-at-7.44.12-PM 5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 Brunette

Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:09 am

Oh, wow, their noses look very similar! Where did that name come from? I'm already liking her from her bio...we share an alma mater!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:13 am

So far, all of the girls are either 23 or 25.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:16 am

Becca is 26 and will be turning 27 in October...but yeah, one of the youngest casts it seems like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:19 am

Blu, I found her on a sight that is dedicated to all things Bachelor and I thought that she looked like a good match for the brunette in chair #1.  This sounds like the Dating Game because it is. laugh out loud   Look even her bracelet looks like a match in the photos. Thanks for bringing her photos over! yes
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:22 am

She is adorable!!

She is 6'0" tall. Has more than 2 tattoos. Loves God a lot.

Disregard above. I read wrong profile or something. scratchno idea

http://www.myfunnyprofile.com/Caila-Quinn

Last edited by rhondam on Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 65 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 52 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+43
Linds911
algold29
Rolly
quietpal
sara11
california90
lkr
nd4reality
ThankMeLater
jojo47
Litta123