SELECT CONTENT

Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:39 pm

rhondam wrote:Me too and she could've lost all body fat / weight prior to going on. Most women would IMO because the camera adds 10 lbs Smiley.

Good point! The facial structure and hair do look incredibly similar.

Back to top Go down

Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:41 pm

But now to figure out which one (if any) she is in the Vegas photos!! Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:55 pm

Bringing this over from another thread.

GuardianAngel wrote:snipped

Here's one from her facebook added March 2015 Spring Break.

Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Y0ks4AyIZ7U

VK

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:29 pm

snipped..... wrote:
Utgirl1990 wrote:This is her
https://m.vk.com/id3022974

Thanks Utgirl1990 and welcomeyall

Thanks breannalauren welcomeyall to you as well!
After looking through the above link, and comparing her knees (especially while sitting with them crossed) with those of Girl With Hand on Mouth I don't think Shushanna is our girl in the airport photo. Their facial features and hair look so much alike but I just don't believe you can achieve those knees that Girl With Hand on Mouth has with weight and/or fat loss. I (unfortunately) have knees exactly like Shushanna's and no amount of weight or fat loss has ever given me the enviable knees of Girl With Hand on Mouth. JMO

Last edited by rhondam on Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:30 pm

rhondam wrote:
After looking through the above link, and comparing her knees (especially while sitting with them crossed) with those of Girl With Hand on Mouth I don't think Shushanna is our girl. Their facial features and hair look so much alike but I just don't believe you can achieve those knees with weight and/or fat loss. I (unfortunately) have knees exactly like Shushanna's and no amount of weight or fat loss has ever given me the enviable knees of Girl With Hand on Mouth. JMO

Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 3806527698 same here

Airport girl seems to be as tiny as Kaitlyn

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:39 pm

loveactually9 wrote:
rhondam wrote:
After looking through the above link, and comparing her knees (especially while sitting with them crossed) with those of Girl With Hand on Mouth I don't think Shushanna is our girl. Their facial features and hair look so much alike but I just don't believe you can achieve those knees with weight and/or fat loss. I (unfortunately) have knees exactly like Shushanna's and no amount of weight or fat loss has ever given me the enviable knees of Girl With Hand on Mouth. JMO

Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 3806527698 same here

It's not even about size so much as it is the actual "type" or shape of their knees. Hope this makes sense. Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:05 pm

I know what you mean, and I agree. What I mean about size is that airport girl has a naturally tiny frame and that includes her knees laugh out loud

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:05 am

Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Captur20

Shushanna is the one in white..
Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 AySmo1KtG9Q

There's a chance it might be her if she lost a little weight... but it's hard to tell. Maybe this girl at the airport was the chicken at the Terry Fator Show.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:00 am

loveactually9 wrote:
rhondam wrote:

The girl looks so much like Kaitlyn to me! I'm sure it's just the angle and distance, but it would be funny if she really did end up being a Kaitlyn-look alike.

I agree with everyone that the knees don't seem to match up. Looking at her side profile, she seems to have a wider nose and fuller face too. I know that can change with weight loss but airport girl looks naturally skinny, like Kaitlyn. It would be great if it ended up being her, so we could have 7/9 of the girls though!

(jmo)

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:22 am

The hair is what's really getting me. It's so spot on. I know these ombre-like highlights are popular, but dang what are the odds laugh out loud

Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 LOSHtJL4Jxw

On the other hand, I see the different build you guys are talking about.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:30 am

In some of her older pictures where she has pictures of her side profile, her nose looks wider to me and her face seems fuller (even when she's super skinny). I don't know...I could go either way on this, but I'm kind of leaning towards no.

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:43 am

chasingpavements wrote:In some of her older pictures where she has pictures of her side profile, her nose looks wider to me and her face seems fuller (even when she's super skinny). I don't know...I could go either way on this, but I'm kind of leaning towards no.

I agree with you about the wider nose and the fuller face. Added to the different body type, and it's a definite no for me. Now if this was last year and we were sleuthing airport girl's pic to some of Kaitlyn's pics that we may have had, I would say that it was 100% Kaitlyn laugh out loud

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+16
Maddy
Amethyst
rhondam
MrsJBT
Buckeye_Fan