SELECT CONTENT

Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by metalgirl Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:23 pm

In that airport shot, she looks exactly like Michelle Money to me.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:30 pm

Please provide a source when posting!!

I had to go back to find those pics.
This is the three in the bar stools, taken March 2014.

From this link

https://vk.com/id3022974
15 Mar 2014

The cute hippie pic from the same link:
Added 18 June 2015

You will notice some of her pictures are a couple of years old, and you can tell she has lost weight.

It's not reasonable to compare a body between two pictures if we don't know the time frame between the two. She looked very different in 2014, and clearly lost weight in 2015 as per her spring break pic posted upthread.

IMO she has the same boney knee caps in all the pics.

Kisses to this amazing summer night! #foreveryoung
Added 7 June 2014

Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 SYn79p3jTGU

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:40 pm

I'm not yet convinced airport girl is Shushanna but even if it's not, she could still be on the show. I can find no traces of her on SM other than a photo that was posted 8 weeks ago.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:58 pm

But neither is Breanne or Rebecca Whitlow who were supposedly on the show at some time. They can't all still be on the show. Just because someone is not on or deactivated on SM doesn't necessarily mean they are on the show IMO

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Please provide a source when posting!!

I had to go back to find those pics.
This is the three in the bar stools, taken March 2014.

From this link

https://vk.com/id3022974
15 Mar 2014

The cute hippie pic from the same link:
Added 18 June 2015

You will notice some of her pictures are a couple of years old, and you can tell she has lost weight.

It's not reasonable to compare a body between two pictures if we don't know the time frame between the two. She looked very different in 2014, and clearly lost weight in 2015 as per her spring break pic posted upthread.

IMO she has the same boney knee caps in all the pics.

Kisses to this amazing summer night! #foreveryoung
Added 7 June 2014

Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 SYn79p3jTGU
I do think face and hair are dead ringers for each other. And yes she's lost a lot of body fat for sure. In this photo ^ I thought her knee caps looked rounded and not bony like I think they look in the airport photos. Could very likely be the angle. I've been flip flopping back and forth on this. Most indicators point to it being her IMO but I really can't be 100% sure. Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:44 pm

I am flip flopping too but every time I look at her hair, it looks exactly the same in airport pic and the pic up thread. Plus her skinny pic looks like the airport girl.

For me, when the season airs, it's all about matching up the unknown when we are sleuthing! This will be one of them. laugh out loud

Ohhhh that's the airport girrrrrl! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:55 pm

If only airport girl were wearing a watch or necklace or something we could match up to a previous pic.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:57 pm

loveactually9 wrote:But neither is Breanne or Rebecca Whitlow who were supposedly on the show at some time. They can't all still be on the show. Just because someone is not on or deactivated on SM doesn't necessarily mean they are on the show IMO
Well we'll find out soon as I suspect RS will be revealing the bahama girls this week. I will say I find it suspect someone as SM active as her wouldn't have reactivated her accounts by now. If she was never on this show to be begin with, I will be in shock.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:11 pm

megaa wrote:If only airport girl were wearing a watch or necklace or something we could match up to a previous pic.

Exactly. Shushanna has a big brown watch in several pics. Why couldn't she be wearing that watch if its her! Maybe that's why it isn't her. no idea

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:45 am

Just to let y'all know, shushanna was on. She's followed a few other bachelor girls, and they've followed her back on Instagram.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:46 am

Shushanna_mk is her name. I'm not sure if y'all already figured that out, I might be late LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:46 am

GuardianAngel wrote:...
Resized from the airport pic
Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Captur20

to me this looks a lot more like Breanne!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+16
Maddy
Amethyst
rhondam
MrsJBT
Buckeye_Fan