SELECT CONTENT

Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:00 pm

breannalauren wrote:Just to let y'all know, shushanna was on. She's followed a few other bachelor girls, and they've followed her back on Instagram.

Well aren't you just the little sleuther today! Awesome!! yes

Thanks to Utgirl1990 for the original find! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:27 pm

sophienette wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:...
Resized from the airport pic
Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Captur20

to me this looks a lot more like Breanne!

Sophie,the pic upthread is when Shushanna was blonde. Here is a recent pic of her from her f/book. I just wanted you to see the latest pic. (Not sure even if Breanne made it that far?)

https://vk.com/id3022974

Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 ZHly6306TsU

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:33 pm

breannalauren wrote:Shushanna_mk is her name. I'm not sure if y'all already figured that out, I might be late LOL

Thanks for this. I browsed through and found this. How sweet. What a loving message to her Mom.

https://instagram.com/p/zX6eAfnaLJ/?taken-by=shushanna_mk

72 likes
35w
shushanna_mkI don't need #tbt or any other day to thank you my mom for just being there for me no matter what! It's been too long since I saw her last time. She is my only shining star in this whole universe. I cannot compare her with best friend, sister, cousin, etc., because I can have many friends, siblings, cousins, but I can have only one mom who truly loves me and cares about me no matter where she is and what she is going trough! There is not enough feelings or words can be shown or said, when I think about her. I am not perfect, but every step that I have made and still do in my life I think about her and want to make sure that she is/will be proud of me. I am thankful to people around me, especially to @xoxo_micheala cause I wouldn't make this far without them being so far from my family. And I want this message to be seen by all of you: if you have this chance where you have your family next to you; show them love, respect and appreciation as much as you want and can, not when you have extra time from everything else. Family must be our priority: no matter how far we go and succeed or how deep we fall or get lost, we have them and they have us. Love you mom, every second and moment. Can't wait to spend more time with you and build more memories of this beautiful life.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:37 pm

Is it me, or does the girl in the airport look like she's smoking a cigarette?

Shushanna has exotic good looks. She reminds me of the twins a bit with her large, beautifully shaped eyes, heart-shaped face and narrow jawline.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:41 pm

I'm pretty sure it's just her hand over her mouth since smoking is not allowed in airports. Well maybe in Atlanta in the smoking room, but no other airports that I've ever been.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:08 pm

Thanks, GA. It's been a while since I've flown, so I couldn't remember.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:49 pm

No problem Amethyst. I think she's a lovely girl. I'm looking forward to seeing her once the show airs.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:25 pm

She looks a lot like Michelle Money. I see i am not th only one who thinks that!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:47 pm

Her gallery is up:

http://wp.me/p1Pls6-8S9

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:38 pm

Saw that Nick liked Amber's photo because she was hoping to get out of hospital today (don't know why she was there) but saw that Amber posted a vid of Shushanna dancing on her IG with the caption of, "I have hot friends"  Sorry I can't bring it over. 
Source:  amberj22chi
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 ZHly6306TsU

On this pic she looks like Gia Allemand to me...
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:41 pm

rhondam wrote: Amber posted a vid of Shushanna dancing on her IG with the caption of, "I have hot friends"  

Oh, that was Shushanna on her vid, very interesting!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+16
Maddy
Amethyst
rhondam
MrsJBT
Buckeye_Fan