SELECT CONTENT

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 41 Empty Re: Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

Post by jelle Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:29 pm

So it looks like that the RC for the HTD was on April 28, Califonia time. I think we can assume that the cast left for Fiji on the 29th.

Apil 28 - RC - HTD
April 29 - 30 travel and day off
May 1 - filming begins again at Namale Resort?

Because of the tweets from Fleiss and the Harrisons, and that Living showed that Fleiss dates are one day before California time, I think we can assume that the cast and crew left Namale Resort on the 9th of May for Vomo Isalnd Resort (producers having dinner there)

May 8 - RC for the fantasy dates 3:2
May 9 - to Vomo Island

May 12 - FRC - per tweets and wrap party
Is this correct?
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 41 Empty Re: Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

Post by lavenderred Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:51 pm

momoftrips wrote:Yes, I came across some remodel pics today after almost giving up on it.
Well, glad the restaurant remodel info I found came in handy! yes
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 pm

Living wrote:Usually it is more incredulous what you read on the boards than what is on the show itself.

How did people having dinner become the wrap party? and how did a supposed wrap party become proof of FRC. It is not logical and does not make sense.
< snip >
Living, please read this post I made on June 11 matching up the date of the FRC with pictures CH's wife Gwen tweeted that same night. It was pretty easy to put FRC date and pictures tweeted on that same night as being at the Wrap Party.

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t145p156-possible-f1-spoilers#18723

lavenderred wrote:< snip >

I went through Milsy11374's tweets and noticed this tweet on May 11 where he commented on a picture tweeted by Chris's wife, Gwen. I'm wondering if they are at the wrap party.

http://twitter.com/#!/Millsy11374/status/68253822048419840
Milllsy11374: @gwenkharrison http://lockerz.com/s/100649861 I am the luckiest man on the face of the Earth!!!
11 May via UberSocial

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 41 2qvfp54

If this was taken at the wrap party can the chairs be matched up to a venue in Vomo?

Here's another picture Gwen tweeted that night.

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 41 Kcj6h3
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:46 pm

There is a westin on Nadi in Fiji.

Bingo! This might be the Westin the Fiji guy saw him at. Why? Because the guy from Fiji was born and currently lives in Nadi, Fiji.

In regards to where this guy works at: Robinson Crusoe Island Resort I believe. Guess where that is located. The same place he lives at currently Nadi, Fiji.

See Map Below:

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 41 Mapnew

I remember a couple other members did reach out to the Fiji guy once we hit a roadblock. Even after that me and him still talk now through private messages.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:39 pm

Love_Me wrote:

Bingo! This might be the Westin the Fiji guy saw him at. Why? Because the guy from Fiji was born and currently lives in Nadi, Fiji.

In regards to where this guy works at: Robinson Crusoe Island Resort I believe. Guess where that is located. The same place he lives at currently Nadi, Fiji.

See Map Below:

I remember a couple other members did reach out to the Fiji guy once we hit a roadblock. Even after that me and him still talk now through private messages.

So at what stage would Fijiman have seen Ben ~ FD, LCD or FRC? Or do we know that yet?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:44 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

See Map Below:

So at what stage would Fijiman have seen Ben ~ FD, LCD or FRC? Or do we know that yet?

Most likely FD or LCD... Didn't Ben have the kayak date at one point? If so, there's some kayaking near Robinson Crusoe Island Resort. was Kayak a FD or LCD?

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:15 pm

Kelad9 wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

See Map Below:

Most likely FD or LCD... Didn't Ben have the kayak date at one point? If so, there's some kayaking near Robinson Crusoe Island Resort. was Kayak a FD or LCD?

According to RS JP and Ashley went kayaking on his LCD.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:17 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

See Map Below:

According to RS JP and Ashley went kayaking on his LCD.

I couldn't remember if it was Ben F or JP that had that kayak date so thanks! Smiley so if he saw Ben at Westin- most likely a LCD sighting then?

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:21 pm

I couldn't remember if it was Ben F or JP that had that kayak date so thanks! Smile so if he saw Ben at Westin- most likely a LCD sighting then?

I know this is confusing, but he saw them several times on different days while the Bcahelorette crew was filming.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:33 pm

Wish we could get Fijiman here for a live chat!! But we would probably scare him into hiding forever!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:35 pm

nutty1 wrote:Wish we could get Fijiman here for a live chat!! But we would probably scare him into hiding forever!!

I know. I tried only once to reach out and tried to be respectful in my request. I have so many questions I would like to ask...he would be overwhelmed. Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 41 40742102

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:00 pm

Love_Me wrote:

I couldn't remember if it was Ben F or JP that had that kayak date so thanks! Smile so if he saw Ben at Westin- most likely a LCD sighting then?

I know this is confusing, but he saw them several times on different days while the Bcahelorette crew was filming.

The Starwood chain only has two hotels in Fiji ~ the Westin Denerau Island Resort and Sheraton Fiji Resort. The Westin is described as Denerau Island North and the Sheraton is located Denerau Island South. Typically, the Westin is considered a more luxurious hotel than the Sheraton, but not sure if it is in all locations. Once SC's come out, we'll have to compare these two properties in Fiji.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

+51
noobsleuth
northernviewer
asim
Living
Nativenewyorker