SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 3:01 pm

ElonM wrote:
HEA wrote:I do see pink on Naz pic.... and we ALL know what this means...............................................

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 19 Fin10
Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 19 Nopink10
Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 19 Pink10

all the above are my S/caps (HEA)

I see Fleur with something white. I'm not seeing pink on Naz.

Fleur hairstyle is just so blah and Naz look so dressed up

Any possibility of getting a better screen cap HEA?

will try to see if we can find something better

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 05, 2016 3:12 pm

I'm confused about the reference of pink clouds? I thought you were talking about clothing. What did I miss? Time of day?

ETA: Fleur's hair IMO looks awful. It looks like it's pulled up too tight and she got caught in the rain?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 3:19 pm

here with the substitles

From what i see is that they mixed jordan waiting for one and then the other and the the other one.

it was a cloudy day but I see no sunset reflexion on the windows (fleur) and as explained above with photoshop I see pinky clouds for naz.

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 19 Q11
Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 19 Q110
Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 19 Q210
Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 19 Q310
Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 19 Q411
Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 19 Q510

Last edited by HEA on Thu May 05, 2016 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 3:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm confused about the reference of pink clouds? I thought you were talking about clothing. What did I miss? Time of day?

ETA: Fleur's hair IMO looks awful. It looks like it's pulled up too tight and she got caught in the rain?

I think Fleur has very very thin hair (sadly probably due to her dye color). But they could have added some false stuff to make her bun looks bigger? Her blue dress is strapless from what I see.

From photoshop naz dress could be orange or yellow or green but very very hard to be sure.

yes... the pink reference was the time of the day. I saw pink tones via photoshop on the clouds behind naz.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 3:38 pm

just some thought to ponder...

if you watched the canadian franchise with april, you will remember that the meeting with his parents did not go very well. And she ended F1

Here, Jordan's mother clearly state: I don't think you were that nice (past tense)
Jordan's brother: I must say I was always a bit of TeamNaz

Mother: she did not but she changed her mind
Brother: he was but he changed his mind

all for drama effect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 3:40 pm

meeting the parents

very casual tee with fleur (not much effort IMO)

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 19 W210

a more formal with a suit with naz (more effort IMO)

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 19 W110

and another one with his dad in a restaurant

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 19 Dad10

all above are my s/caps (HEA)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 3:47 pm

and this with same outfit from jordan so could be before or after the parents

probably means nothing but jordan has a light blue shirt with naz at parents and a white shirt with naz at the sea sight. Photoshop says both dark blue suit

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 19 E210
Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 19 E110

all above are my s/caps (HEA)

Last edited by HEA on Thu May 05, 2016 4:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 3:51 pm

I was so sure Naz isnt F1 but now i am not so sure. It was like Jordan was giving her hints during their discussion in the last episode. He asked her to trust him, said something about finding someone he was falling for. Also that discussion they had pointing to the sky or clouds about where they were in the ralationship he said something about it merging soon( not verbatim). And lets not forget his constant defence of how she behaved the show even going as far as saying the other girls had hit lists but Naz was just honest saying it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 4:03 pm

see2love wrote:I was so sure Naz isnt F1 but now i am not so sure. It was like Jordan was giving her hints during their discussion in the last episode. He asked her to trust him, said something about finding someone he was falling for. Also that discussion they had pointing to the sky or clouds about where they were in the ralationship he said something about it merging soon( not verbatim). And lets not forget his constant defence of how she behaved the show even going as far as saying the other girls had hit lists but Naz was just honest saying it out.

some quotes

Naz: in the whole jet ski thing, when I got let down, so it went down... but they YOU appologized
(theory: she was with gab and claudia and see alone and depressed saying she was not sure to stay... she was upset because she went to sea and had a fear and jordan picked gabs. so maybe he went and apologized and she decided to stay)

Naz: so when do we come together
Jordan: Welllll... Soon I hope... yeah
Naz: I hope you hope...
Jordan: I hope
Naz: because I hope

Naz: so this is it
Jordan. well I like what I see
NAz: you like it,
Jorday: yeah
Naz: You do not love it?
Jordan: I love it
Naz: you love it?
Jordan: yeah

Jordan: thank you for everyting and showing me who you are. I really believe I met someone that I'm truly falling for
Naz (shocked): ditto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 4:57 pm

some quotes (Fleur)

Jordan: there is something seeing how much fleur enjoyed herself today. And I can totally imagining to bring her back here.

Jordan: when I saw you with your family, it was as if something changed in you

Jordan: I think the hardest thing is yet to come
Fleur: yeah
Jordan: that yet to come

Fleur: I think it feels pretty right
Jordan: I hate to stay here by myself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 5:00 pm

HEA wrote:From episode 18

FLEUR and ERIN ITM shooted the same day (probably the day of the rose ceremony in my opinion)

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 19 Image710
Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 19 Image610

versus NAZ shooted another day (in blue outfit, definitely another day in my opinion)

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 19 Image310
Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 19 Image810

all the above are my S/caps (HEA)

Sorry to quote myself but I also think this is another clue that Naz ITM were made at a different time than Fleur an Erin. Since Naz is talking about her fantasy suite date, it has to be after IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 5:41 pm

HEA wrote:
see2love wrote:I was so sure Naz isnt F1 but now i am not so sure. It was like Jordan was giving her hints during their discussion in the last episode. He asked her to trust him, said something about finding someone he was falling for. Also that discussion they had pointing to the sky or clouds about where they were in the ralationship he said something about it merging soon( not verbatim). And lets not forget his constant defence of how she behaved the show even going as far as saying the other girls had hit lists but Naz was just honest saying it out.

some quotes

Naz: in the whole jet ski thing, when I got let down, so it went down... but they YOU appologized
(theory: she was with gab and claudia and see alone and depressed saying she was not sure to stay... she was upset because she went to sea and had a fear and jordan picked gabs. so maybe he went and apologized and she decided to stay)

Naz: so when do we come together
Jordan: Welllll... Soon I hope... yeah

Naz: I hope you hope...
Naz: because I hope

Naz: so this is it
Jordan. well I like what I see

NAz: you like it,
Jorday: yeah
Naz: You do not love it?
Jordan: I love it
Naz: you love it?
Jordan: yeah

Jordan: thank you for everyting and showing me who you are. I really believe I met someone that I'm truly falling for
Naz (shocked): ditto

thanks HEA
Very telling Id say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+22
iamreal2u
djogbenyuie
ElonM
snowyglow12
LynnTa
Idlemess
Melissa_Jane
LoveDovez
Karina
mercieme
jen689