SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 9:25 pm

see2love wrote:
HEA wrote:
see2love wrote:I was so sure Naz isnt F1 but now i am not so sure. It was like Jordan was giving her hints during their discussion in the last episode. He asked her to trust him, said something about finding someone he was falling for. Also that discussion they had pointing to the sky or clouds about where they were in the ralationship he said something about it merging soon( not verbatim). And lets not forget his constant defence of how she behaved the show even going as far as saying the other girls had hit lists but Naz was just honest saying it out.

some quotes

Naz: in the whole jet ski thing, when I got let down, so it went down... but they YOU appologized
(theory: she was with gab and claudia and see alone and depressed saying she was not sure to stay... she was upset because she went to sea and had a fear and jordan picked gabs. so maybe he went and apologized and she decided to stay)

Naz: so when do we come together
Jordan: Welllll... Soon I hope... yeah

Naz: I hope you hope...
Jordan: I hope
Naz: because I hope
Jordan: I hope

Naz: so this is it
Jordan. well I like what I see

NAz: you like it,
Jorday: yeah
Naz: You do not love it?
Jordan: I love it
Naz: you love it?
Jordan: yeah

Jordan: thank you for everyting and showing me who you are. I really believe I met someone that I'm truly falling for
Naz (shocked): ditto

thanks HEA
Very telling Id say.

I think so too.

The only equivalent with Fleur is when he says that he loved seeing Fleur enjoying so much of herself and he thought to come back with her and the romantic kiss on the boat and the music on the background.

Outside of that, I did not hear much of Jordan expressing himself. Saying that he saw a different Fleur with her family does not bode well IMO versus the playing half serious "I like what I see... love it" which show that he wants the woman the way she is now. It was for me a WYGIWYS with Naz versus a different woman outside the show with Fleur (more relaxed, less insecurities, happier). I felt that he was saying that the woman outside the show is more attractive to him which is not good IMO

Last edited by HEA on Thu May 05, 2016 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 9:26 pm

so logically Naz is F1 IMO

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 20 Uu11

S/cap made on wikipedia by HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri May 06, 2016 4:22 am

Nice found HEA.
From jordan in the show, the media and the show social media, past contestants i would also say Naz is F1.

However from Jordan social media and the show edits, there is a big possibility it is Fleur. I can't believe they will give us F1 on a platter just like that.
Also, per Jordan and Erin, he changes his mind week after week kinda.
So like the date doctors said, the finale can still be in Fleur favor.

I'm saying this but personally its been a long time ive see anything from jordan towards her. Its like he is going through the motions. Maybe if Erin had stayed the night (proving thus any kind of attachment to him) she would have been in the F2 instead of Fleur?

Anyway, there are little things like that that make me doubt Naz is F1.
But i must say his connection with Naz is the only one i found romantic.

Imo
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2016 10:23 am

djogbenyuie wrote:Nice found HEA.
From jordan in the show, the media and the show social media, past contestants i would also say Naz is F1.

However from Jordan social media and the show edits, there is a big possibility it is Fleur. I can't believe they will give us F1 on a platter just like that.
Also, per Jordan and Erin, he changes his mind week after week kinda.
So like the date doctors said, the finale can still be in Fleur favor.

I'm saying this but personally its been a long time ive see anything from jordan towards her. Its like he is going through the motions. Maybe if Erin had stayed the night (proving thus any kind of attachment to him) she would have been in the F2 instead of Fleur?

Anyway, there are little things like that that make me doubt Naz is F1.
But i must say his connection with Naz is the only one i found romantic.

Imo

He probably changed his mind at the beginning which is normal considering the number of girls. I would say probably up to episode 5. So we saw Sarah, Shari, Storm, Fleur, Rebecca and a couple others. I think it is very logical to think so. With time, he got to eliminate half of them in his mind. lets remember that he said that he used a book to remember details because he could not do much more once in his hotel room. Girls were also encouraged to write a journal and a lot did as we saw on facebook.

Erin was seen the whole season the shadow of kate and gabs. If we look at the mansion segments or the coctail parties, she is always with them. We know gabs and kate truly disliked Naz (racism comments about her name, constant mean comments on ITM or coctails, to the point it felt at time over the top as if edits wanted us to see who were TRULY the villains in the mansion). I perfectly remember the segment at the coktail party where Naz said that ALL the girls had their own qualities and such. For me I saw again the edits proving that she was no more villain. Erin was just IMO very carefully edited for the "sweet Erin", so much so that people had no idea how she arrived F3. I still stand behind my theory that she was remplaced because Storm left.

I know a lot of people do not understand jordan's personality (and blame him for that!!) but not all guys are alpha males. Some like alpha females and not women waiting for the males to make all the moves. Some men like to be kept on their toes and  be challenged. Jordan is one of those guys. He said it many times during this season, it is nothing new. So we only had to eliminate and list who fit his wishes.

**edited** There is no ego if a guy just does not like shy or timid women. It takes two to tango. If a woman does not show interest to a man, it is one way street. And because a girl is sweet and lovable does not meant that this is what he wants. i saw an incredible dorky fun adventurous match with art and dani and he picked mathilda because she was his ideal girl. It sure helped she was adored by the whole NZ population that's for sure LMAO

Because of the way Naz was edited, she was made way nastier than what she truly is... because lets face it, if the producers decided to give us a loving loyal girl bullied by kate and gabs and chosed to edit and not let us know about the hit list.... everything would be very different.

Some comment from the crew on twitter about a meme "I am a tough cookie"... they replied to her directly: and we love you for it. I personally took it because they knew their edits pushed the public to dislike or hate her. On the vid I recently shared, jordan knew perfectly what naz went thru. He mentionned it 2 times. And that was not only her side of story. I am 100% convinced that the crew told him or the other girls told him because when he said: I know there are some tension in the mansion... several times out of blue in a middle of a conversation... either it was other bachelorette reporting to him or it was the crew.... so it was never a one side nasty naz only. The edits played a huge part on how naz was described. And again, because we do not hear it, does not mean it did not happen (re: Erin associated with Kate and Gabs). IMO

**edited** all the badmouthing Fleur did (re: first Naz single date at the mansion with kate - s/caps shared on this forum). If she agreed about this famous pact, **edited**  that was not the right thing to do and if we reversed the girls, Naz would have taken all the wrath on her? Fleur is (for me) a drama high maintenance insecure girl in need of a protector and constant attention. Definitely NOT what Jordan is looking for IMO. Yes, she has qualities (of course she has) but she is not checking the most important boxes Jordan has: strong confident passionate woman.

Jordan saying that public will have a hard time to know who he picked is (still for me) definitely someone that is not favorite. And who was never the favorite from the start versus Fleur?

Naz.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 06, 2016 5:31 pm

I think it's just a case of the "villain" getting a better edit due to being a viable F1 which I speculated weeks ago. There's nothing about Naz that suggests to me she is not a mean girl.  Is she more than that? Sure. But for an F1 she's way over the top and the things on SM she likes are just h@teful, IMO, including her even saying something about a Hit-list which is easy for her to say sorry for now but shows she was more about the competition than anything else IMO. That and Woman's Day with Naz saying "He's mine" only reaffirms that. Nothing about love or anything just "winning". IMO what she "won" is not such a prize and no wonder she's already shilling stuff. I'm sure she will start playing the victim card and being a spokesperson for bullying and the whole nine yards if she hasn't already. If Naz is F1 I won't be surprised and if not don't care either... I think the girls who are not F1 deserve better than Jordan and are the real winners.

Jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri May 06, 2016 5:52 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:... I think the girls who are not F1 deserve better than Jordan and are the real winners...
I agree Jordan was asked to apply for the Bachelor. He probably thought of it as an acting job with the potential to find a girl friend. I'm sure Jordan is a good guy in real life. He seemed overwhelmed trying to juggle all the women. I think his true love and passion is his career which his F1 is going to have to work around. I don't see him truly invested in finding a life partner at this stage in his life JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri May 06, 2016 5:53 pm

^^ I was looking at both their SM and they are so different. She is really young in looks and expressions. I was trying to figure out if any of the girls like her posts and have not noticed any. I don't like the in your face wins. It minimises the F2 and if Fleur, she was all in and it shows no empathy on Naz and Jordan part since he could tell her to stop. IMO.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri May 06, 2016 6:00 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:...There's nothing about Naz that suggests to me she is not a mean girl...
I agree Nasty Naz is part of who she is. When she's challenged that mean spirited side of her personality comes out. I'm not a fan JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri May 06, 2016 6:30 pm

Obviously my opinion, if Naz is F1 she's a sore winner with the na-nana-nana-nah in your face behavior which speaks of an immature nature. Her antics were ott and manipulative and Lo she's being rewarded because she "makes great tv".

In the movies, some villains are loved because they make being bad sooo good. In real life, there's no place for that when real feelings are involved. To look at it, IF most of the women are not staying in touch with Naz, it's not because they are miffed but IMO because of how she conducted herself during and post show.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2016 9:05 pm

Of course I have a complete different opinion.  cantstopl

I prefer a girl who is what you see is what you get versus girls such kate or gabs or fleur that talk nasty behind her back and smile when she comes back from a date or a 1on1. And for clarification, IMO, reporting people that are not in the show for the right reason came from a genuine intention even though I totally agree that was not the right thing to do under the special circonstances of the show. She made a mistake, regognized on national TV and told Jordan. Big freaking deal. **edited** We all do mistake IMO. Reporting... she did not insult, told blond stupid jokes or talked about other girls "floaters" or insutling name other girls as far as I remember...

Fleur, as I posted here, badmouthed Naz and sweared and show the personality of a little brat drama queen in need of attention IMO. That is how I perceived her. She gave me the rash early on with her constant insecurities. The cherry on top of the sour cake for me was when she walked at the end of the road, crying invisible tears and she played IMO with Jordan and the crew: Helllooo I am here, come and get me! I cannot handle a discussion like an adult. I am not a liar! I want to go hoooooooome. At that time she did not care one bit of Jordan.

Definitely childish IMOand nobody need a 26 year old woman in need of attention 24/7.

Her ad nauseam insecurities and jealousy IMO bored me no end since the volcano date. Because for me it was crystal clear that after the volcano date she could not handle to not be the center of attention and prefered to complain But O miracle she decided to change her mind in 24 HOURS after weeks and weeks after the volcano date.

I do not like the girl. She showed off IMO her "connection" very early on to the girls (ex: cocktail party after her volcano date around episode 8 or 9. Repeating something does not mean it is the truth and bragging was definitely something she did do.

it was me moi and myself all along IMO.

I much prefer a personality upfront that recognized on national TV that she was a B** at the beginning rather than a girl who has zero personality IMO

If I did not understand Jordan for a long time. I started to warm up mid-season once I accepted that IMO he was not a caveman alpha man hunting the woman but took a seat back approach to let them come if they wanted. Nobody forced anyone. I totally get that. To like strong opiniated confident women is for me a quality rather than complaining whinny needy woman.

But I will put some water on my wine and remember (like jordan said on a recent radio interview) that knowing anybody in 40 minutes each week is silly IMO.

I am happy with the franchise because they gave me exactly what I wanted for few weeks: entertainement and a love story. Love story not as we see on other country that propose and break few months later though. A more realistic way to date someone. Because what was good for art and mathilda with no proposal, will be also good for Jordan and Naz IMO.

I do not mind one bit if Naz overdid on HER facebook page and on HER instagram. She was ridiculed, insulted physically and morally, she was shown racism because of her exotic look and not only by the girls in the mansion but by some media (Kate something who was strongly critized by her peers for cyber-bullying naz). For weeks and weeks, nobody saw behind the edits IMO. Nobody even tried IMO. The "everything is pink and flowers for Fleur and fake and nasty for Naz (SM even called her Nazty)... sorry but nobody is perfect and certainly not Fleur, nor Naz (never claimed her to be). I never talked about Fleur so far because I tend to ignore the girls I do not like unless it is mean such Gabrielle and Kate. But who cares truly, the finale is in less than 3 days.  Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 20 2498057887

When I am wrong with the F1, I try my best to be very gracious but when I think I am right, I defend my opinion until my last breath. We'll see if I post my I KNEW IT post monday or not. In all cases, it was very fun for me to watch Naz and Jordan, once the edits showed me the other side of Naz.

At the end of the day, I think I saw both happy at the Woman's Day shooting top 3. And that is all that truly matter IMO. Who knows if Fleur is in a relationship and happy and completely at ease with Naz sharing her happiness? The vibe I got when I saw the pictures told me that IMO.

Everyone is entitled to its opinion and here it is ALL mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 06, 2016 11:44 pm

My biggest pet pieve is when someone feels they are bullied or have had racist remarks towards them or given negative opinions, especially while being on a reality TV show, and they fight back in the same manner, they are done for me. I have no further interest in them. Yes people make mistakes, but they are on a reality TV show. Whether they like it or not, everyone is watching their every move. Whether they like it or not they are setting themselves up for what their true character is.

If they themselves behave in a nasty manner, then they better be able to take it just as much as they dish it. She is shoving it down everyone's throats that she may be the F1. If you're in love and you're the F1, there's no need to behave in a "I told you I was going to win" manner. That's how I see her and that's just childish and immature, to me. Grow up, she's suppose to be a mature young lady who went on a show to find love, not for the sole purpose to win a race and beat out all the other girls.

For those who like her, I hope if she is the F1, your couple enjoy a successful relationship.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat May 07, 2016 12:02 am

^^ I agree  Said more eloquently.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+22
iamreal2u
djogbenyuie
ElonM
snowyglow12
LynnTa
Idlemess
Melissa_Jane
LoveDovez
Karina
mercieme
jen689