SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Spoil Me Again Sat May 07, 2016 12:08 am

Naz was mean, no doubt. We got to see her nasty side...but her edit changed, we got to see her vulnerability (which I don't think is an act).

Until F3 episode, I was sure it was Fleur. After that episode, I think it's Naz. If it's Fleur , they left their romantic moments on the editing floor, that's nasty.

Maybe Jordan says we'll be surprised with who he picks, because he doesn't pick either of them ;-)

Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sat May 07, 2016 12:24 am

^^ Why do I think that would be best for all laugh out loud or should I say good luck and  Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 21 270c out

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2016 1:26 am

I believe that the main difference IMO is the favorite we prefer.

I am pro-Naz, so indeed it does not bother me one bit that she nananere all the nay-sayer on social medias.

I saw many many nasty tweets and even comments on her own facebook page (never understood the point to comment nasty on someone you do not like just to mark a point and be nasty... a facebook page is a fan page, if a person does not like this person she should go to the one she likes most and remain positive... but again I see many nasty people there that are pissing on her happy rain bubble)

So yes, I think IMO it is easy to excuse our favorite for whatever they do such sharing their joy but also be very quick to condemn the "other one".

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 07, 2016 1:41 am

HEA wrote:I believe that the main difference IMO is the favorite we prefer.

I don't have a favorite and am not pro any of the F2 or the lead and really don't care who is F1 or if there's no F1.

Jmho
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2016 2:01 am

just as a reminder that she did not feel as if... it was insulting IMO. it was also all over the social media too.

This conversation with Jordan was very important on many levels and what Jordan told her makes me believe that he was very aware of what was going on in the mansion, crew or bachelorette.

For me a mistake does not define a person. None of the girls were familiar with being filmed and how they would be edited later. How many nasty jealous conversation from other girls were conviently erased from the edits because of the scenario. we,ll never know.

All I know is that this was a full producers set up to put the 3 girls (and again erin was next to kate and gabs... so goodbye the sweet lovely nice erin persona IMO) and ceri and Naz. Ceri who was seen very close friend with naz until her departure BTW (just checking the cocktail parties and they are always next to each other or not far away).

The way Gabs is snobing Naz as if she is just trash is totally unaceptable and very mean. The voice over looks like Kate but who knows.

No way this was a joke. And as said, Gabs shown a very mean side of herself and hope she learned something out of it too.

Last edited by HEA on Sat May 07, 2016 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2016 2:07 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

I don't have a favorite and am not pro any of the F2 or the lead and really don't care who is F1 or if there's no F1.

Jmho

I read many many times that you prefered Fleur and thought strongly that she was F1. Am I right?

But thank you for sharing this today.

Last edited by HEA on Sat May 07, 2016 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2016 2:09 am

So another 2 days and we'll all know. Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 21 3806527698

Talking for me, I cannot wait to know and move on to the next show.

I am not inspired one single atome with Richie's season whatsoever, so maybe the canadian bachelorette and of course jojo is coming up!

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 21 1710264613

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 07, 2016 2:15 am

HEA wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Jmho

I beg to differ. I read many many times that you prefered Fleur and thought strongly that she was F1. Am I right?

But thank you for sharing this today.

I'm sleuthing. That's all. Although I don't care for Naz that doesn't mean she's not a viable F1. IIRC I was the first to post that Naz may be F1 during live posting of an episode and posted it may explain the edit (here and here). I can see either one as F1 based on sleuthing and more so Naz if going by media/SM, but even so, none of the F2 are my favorites. Not even close. I literally do not care who is F1 — just sleuthing to sleuth and because I love this forum and that's what's made it fun for me. The season itself is just a MOT season to me.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat May 07, 2016 3:26 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added links)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2016 2:20 am

^^ Just wanted to make sure I read it right or not.
Thank you so much for your clarification though
We are ALL sleuthing one way or another IMO.

edited because my "of course it is" is not refering to anything anymore after you edited your message

Last edited by HEA on Sat May 07, 2016 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 07, 2016 10:24 am

I too never care who the F1 one is. My opinions of Naz are based on what I've seen and read here, just like any other contestant of any other series I watch. For those who sleuth and don't care, sometimes they are looked at as if they have a favourite rather than understanding it's the discovery of the sleuthing process that results in their opinions.

Those that have favourites, nothing wrong with that, at times, IMO, feel they are being dissed just because some don't agree with them.

That's not the case at all, and IMO it's those that need to take a step back and take the emotions out of the equation. This is what I have seen for the many years of sleuthing, because I too was one of those that used to fan girl. There are some leads contestants that I like or dislike, and I'll post my opinion as to why I like them or I don't, regardless of who likes them.

I enjoy observing the happy couple to determine if it will be a long term relationship or end quickly. That's all part of sleuthing. The end result for me, is best wishes for a happy couple, end of story.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2016 11:25 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I too never care who the F1 one is. My opinions of Naz are based on what I've seen and read here, just like any other contestant of any other series I watch. For those who sleuth and don't care, sometimes they are looked at as if they have a favourite rather than understanding it's the discovery of the sleuthing process that results in their opinions.

Those that have favourites, nothing wrong with that, at times, IMO, feel they are being dissed just because some don't agree with them.

That's not the case at all, and IMO it's those that need to take a step back and take the emotions out of the equation. This is what I have seen for the many years of sleuthing, because I too was one of those that used to fan girl. There are some leads contestants that I like or dislike, and I'll post my opinion as to why I like them or I don't, regardless of who likes them.

I enjoy observing the happy couple to determine if it will be a long term relationship or end quickly. That's all part of sleuthing. The end result for me, is best wishes for a happy couple, end of story.

thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 08, 2016 9:23 am

Those watching -- any recommendations for episodes/dates worth watching I found watching the whole shows of the first 2 epis really boring and would appreciate you pointing to the good stuff and thanks! Smiley
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+22
iamreal2u
djogbenyuie
ElonM
snowyglow12
LynnTa
Idlemess
Melissa_Jane
LoveDovez
Karina
mercieme
jen689