SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:02 pm

grace8136 wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
HEA wrote:is it possible that Jordan picks noone?
or is it possible that they broke already?

and that is why he makes no radio?

weird, I cannot picture any of those possibilities

@HEA you read my mind. I was just about to post and ask you ladies if any of you thought that Jordon just went through the motions and maybe picked someone, but quickly ended it as soon as he could. What's the deal about his last relationship? How long were they together and how long have they been apart and was it Jordon's ideal for them to part? Is he over her? I know he spoke a little about it on the show ( A little is all I feel like I know about him), but I can't remember what he said.

I don't feel like he is honestly on this show to find lasting love ( one of the main reasons I hope he sends Ceri home this coming week ). I wonder if that goes back to them thinking that other guy was gonna be the Bach and didn't/couldn't so they picked Jordon as a stand in coz of his acting abilities,maybe? For sure, I've never watched a Bach show like this season has been so far. Something smells like rotten apples to me.

I wanted to add, I don't say that about Ceri and not have the other lady's best interest at heart. It's just that Ceri seems more like she would/could be hurt the most.. The others sometimes act like they would just let it run off their backs..... Oh and I still feel like it's Kate on the SD because of the shape of her arm and back. I may be wrong like I thought this was gonna be a good season and it sure hasn't been so far to me. Even the dates are boring/cheap something in that category..Nothing exciting, I guess is what I mean. JMHO laugh out loud

I've literally fallen asleep a couple of times watching it! It's that boring for me. Jordan seems like a nice enough guy, but he is just not making for good TV. I hope this season doesn't get the series canceled in NZ. They would have been better off waiting for the right lead. Anyone would have a tough time following Art, but surely they could have done better.

I do want to know one thing though. On Fleur's 1st date, what kind of crazy kiwi tradition was she talking about with spitting animal poop out of her mouth? She lost me there and Jordan looked pretty appalled as well. Not sure that it means anything, but odd that the only girl left with an intro video is Kate. He hasn't seemed into any of the girls thus far, so it wouldn't surprise me if he's no longer with his F1. jmo

She went in Kenya, Africa and stayed a while with the Masaï. It is probably a tradition tribe thing.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:02 pm

LoveDovez wrote:snipped

I don't feel like he is honestly on this show to find lasting love ( one of the main reasons I hope he sends Ceri home this coming week ). I wonder if that goes back to them thinking that other guy was gonna be the Bach and didn't/couldn't so they picked Jordon as a stand in coz of his acting abilities,maybe? For sure, I've never watched a Bach show like this season has been so far. Something smells like rotten apples to me.

This could very well be the case. I recall Mike saying and implying that Jordan was not first choice and the show's first choice turned it down?

It's very possible the show went with someone who had acting abilities if they were in a time crunch. From following the SM of the show last year it seemed like they were struggling to find a lead and Martin (who was rumored to be the potential lead) he posted "No Comment" when media was saying it was him. I am thinking Martin didn't want to do it and so they got Jordan - who knows, maybe Chrystal recommended him?

As for Jordan being on the show for love? TBF, at the end of the day Jordan is no different than most bachelors from the franchises world over and likely took the gig for the adventure and whatever else (fame, getting his name out there, etc). It makes him the same as all the other Bachelors who didn't do it for love and may not have found love even if they got an F1.

Perhaps Jordan's season feels strange even more so because Jordan keeps harping on the girls needing to initiate and add in Jordan's lack of media presence as well and it's like he really wants to do as little as possible as the lead giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:08 pm

HEA wrote:snipped

he specifically said that at the end of this journey he will propose.
I don't recall Jordan saying he is planning to propose? I think he is only finding a girlfriend?

Media hasn't mentioned anything about Jordan proposing or engagement FRC so not sure? scratch

Rebecca just eliminated and said in her WD interview she said she hopes to catch up with Jordan and his girlfriend. I would be very shocked if Jordan proposed. :shocked!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:12 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
HEA wrote:snipped

he specifically said that at the end of this journey he will propose.  
I don't recall Jordan saying he is planning to propose? I think he is only finding a girlfriend?

Media hasn't mentioned anything about Jordan proposing or engagement FRC so not sure? scratch

Rebecca just eliminated and said in her WD interview she said she hopes to catch up with Jordan and his girlfriend. I would be very shocked if Jordan proposed. :shocked!:

you are right. I listened again and he said something completely different: looking at them in the eyes and beat them down

I heard: looking at one in the eyes and kneel down

LOL

PS: at this point, she does not know if he proposed or not right? so the sure assumption would use the word girlfriend?

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:46 pm

I too would like to know about Jordan's last long-term relationship. He is not very convincing to me least,when he says he is looking for someone to spend his whole with! Maybe he is just the kind of guy who doesn't show his emotions ,IDK. So far,I feel like the closest he has shown of his emotion was telling Storm that he would have been gutted had she left! What I'm wondering is whether he meant it or not.
I like Fleur and I think she is in danger of being hurt if she isn't F1. I feel like her feelings aren't being reciprocated. He likes her but there isn't that romantic chemistry from his side,IMO. She is open about her feelings but I feel like He is going with whatever she says and giving her the standard Bachelor lines--like .."I can see a future with her.."
With Kate ..I see no romantic connection at all! With Naz,it looks like he is enjoying the cuddling and I think she is stroking his ego!
It would be easier on us all if we knew WHAT kind of woman Jordan's is looking for! To me it looks like he isn't so sure himself!

ITA that he should "lead"!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:26 pm

@HEA...I am with @Allaboutlove that most likely Jordan won't propose to anyone. If there was one, the producers would have started weaving that into the script like they did with Bach AU S2 season.

In addition unlike the U.S. Series where the viewers expect an engagement, there is no such expectation from the NZ viewers but @Katiebelle & @Karina would know better.....all JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:08 pm

I think if Jordan proposes then Bach NZ will be putting the final nail in the coffin for a season 3. giggling (That or if there is no F1 or the F1 and lead have broken up should do the trick cheeky ).

Then again, when I think about it, if any of that happens it may be they want to jumpstart a Bachelorette season a la Bach AU S2? Not sure though since it seems not enough guys want to be the Bach lead let alone go on the Bette? hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:18 pm

OT most times those "call this number you have a virus" message is usually a scam. You really don't have a virus but they try to get you to call, get your c/c number with promises of sending you a program to remove the virus. They make withdrawals from your c/c for as much as they can.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:52 pm

mercieme wrote:@HEA...I am with @Allaboutlove that most likely Jordan won't propose to anyone. If there was one, the producers would have started weaving that into the script like they did with Bach AU S2 season.

In addition unlike the U.S. Series where the viewers expect an engagement, there is no such expectation from the NZ viewers but @Katiebelle & @Karina would know better.....all JMO.

yes. It seems very logical that it will turn a BF/GF relationship and it makes totally sense. They know little about each other, totally foolish to expect a proposal. I think for that NZ and AU are way smarter than the other franchise, more down to earth of what the audience will expect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:54 pm

@HEA @AllAboutLove @LoveDovez @merieme.... @HEA you have nailed it exactly, 'Jordan is passive guy' as you say he waits at the bar for a woman to approach him. Though I am personally annoyed by Naz being so aggressive and Fleur stroking his leg in a very forthright way I have to give it these woman they are smart, they have worked out what Jordan responds to. Sadly this will rule Ceri out she is not a game player and wears her heart on her sleeve thus her vulnerability is exposed and more ruthless ones i.e. Naz will quickly either manipulate so she is less confident or simply push her out.

This is a really fascinating conversation I also think that Jordan is unlikely to propose. He is saying all the right things, doing the kissing thing but that magical something about a man in love just does not seem to be there. Unless, he is very guarded and able to control his emotions. As you highlighted @HEA In his latest interview Jordan states that he uses a journal to jot down what has been said to him and what he needs to follow up. Great idea but following his heart as Art seemed to do would make for a more vibrant programme.
Did anyone read the short blurb by Art in the Woman’s Day it is on their FB Page
‘Highlight: Jordan's date with Storm. It felt like the two showed some true feelings for one another.
Low light: The abseiling date. Of the three women that went on the date - two fell and cried, and the third just said, "Nah not for me". Perhaps the production team need to reassess their dates, or Jordan needs to select his dates more thoughtfully.
Close second low light: Rebecca telling Jordan about her thesis on reality TV. Although the fact that she told him was great, it was just a shame that she waited until now to let him know.
Rose rating: Two roses. To be honest, this week was a bit boring. The dates were mediocre and the only believable conversation I saw was with Storm. I found myself sitting through a repetitive cycle of dates, superficial conversations and shiny dresses without losing myself in any true romance.’

https://www.facebook.com/womansdaynz

NZ’s are basically very pragmatic and I am sure there is not an expectation of a proposal just a friendship ring with the assumption that they would be boyfriend and girlfriend and see what happens. We are have a saying in NZ “she’ll be right mate” which means no need to worry it all works out in the end.

I just do not get where this connection with Kate is coming from I have never noticed one though we may see some sparks on Monday night. Kate for works for Woman’s Day sometimes I wonder to what extent we are manipulated as viewers to believe what is not real.

Can someone enlighten me on why there is a sudden flurry of SM attention given to Fleur I wondered if her battle with depression is a way of linking Jordan’s story of being overweight, losing the weight to appear on the show. Then we may a big SM spread how these two struggled with adversity and overcame these to finally find each other. I have become very suspicious of SM’s and producers agenda. I always thought Ceri could be the Cinderella type story how she overcame all to meet the handsome princess but I completely misinterpreted that entire scenario.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:55 pm

^^

Karina wrote:Close second low light: Rebecca telling Jordan about her thesis on reality TV. Although the fact that she told him was great, it was just a shame that she waited until now to let him know.

Rebecca straight things right with an interview (someone said so here so I need to find the link) saying that prods and jordan knew beforehand about her thesis. Plus, you have to admit it is SO set up this conversation in the barn. I bet it is ANOTHER prod set up just like their kiss under the arch of the rainbow park.

We have to remember that prods have a script from the start and they put each woman into a box to fill in their puzzle. How convenient sweet Rebecca had this thesis and is an actrice. Way way too much for me.

Karina wrote:Low light: The abseiling date. Of the three women that went on the date - two fell and cried, and the third just said, "Nah not for me". Perhaps the production team need to reassess their dates, or Jordan needs to select his dates more thoughtfully.

Remember that Jordan has little to do with the choice of dates that are carefully selected prior the show, just like all set up, places etc. They must ask permission to have camera crews and security and all that.

If the women are chicken about height or sea or whatever, again, nothing he can really do. The group dates and single dates and who will participate are also decided the first weeks so they can fit their scenario.

It is also hard to find group activities. Same old :

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Fff11
S/cap I made from wikipedia

KArina wrote:Can someone enlighten me on why there is a sudden flurry of SM attention given to Fleur I wondered if her battle with depression is a way of linking Jordan’s story of being overweight, losing the weight to appear on the show.

Jordan said he lost 25kg. That is a lot. I was skinny once upon a time and I gained weight and vice et versa. The perception and look people have about you is completely different. When you are overweight you tend to isolate yourself. When all of a sudden people say that you are attractive, you do not change your personality all of a sudden.

If Fleur went thru the same, then it is some incredible bond they may have and share.

Now, Storm may be the woman of his dreams (I think she is the most attractive girl of all IMO), the girl he always thought out of his league. Naz exudes sexuality with her body shape. And all the girls looking for his attention...

So when I say he is the man waiting at the bar. Being overweight is something you usually do. You just lurk from distance. Because chasing a woman to be turn down so many times is something you avoid.

He changed his body shape less than a year before the show. It is not much time to accept his new himself IMO

Anyways... just some thoughts to ponder IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:22 am

ps: we did not see mushroom hunting yet eh? hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689