SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by snowyglow12 Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:35 pm

I agree that Jordan should let her go if he's not feeling the same.
snowyglow12
snowyglow12

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:33 pm

Kate's Scout Interview
http://www.scout.co.nz/Kate-Cameron-felt-like-the-Cherry-Ripe-of-the-bunch/tabid/3538/articleID/14416/Default.aspx

Stuff Interview
http://i.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/79297175/the-bachelor-kate-not-heartbroken-to-go-home

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:50 pm

Alysha's (from Art's season) blog for Stuff....she is not feeling the love connection between Jordan & any of the girls laugh out loud

http://i.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/79296840/exbachelorette-alysha-wheres-the-love-gone

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:12 am

snowyglow12 wrote:http://i.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/79301788/The-Bachelor-NZ-Contestants-share-tips-for-meeting-the-family

Gab, Erin & Fleur share tips but no Naz.  I think she may be gone on Tuesday's show.  I'm gonna be sad for her if that is what happens, but maybe she'll get some media opportunities from being on the show.

very interesting indeed!! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:13 am

I can already hear the fireworks if naz is leaving!! cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:23 am

mercieme wrote:Kate's Scout Interview
http://www.scout.co.nz/Kate-Cameron-felt-like-the-Cherry-Ripe-of-the-bunch/tabid/3538/articleID/14416/Default.aspx

Stuff Interview
http://i.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/79297175/the-bachelor-kate-not-heartbroken-to-go-home

Despite Naz's abrasive, competitive personality, Kate wound up comforting her when she burst into tears on finding they were the last two in Monday's rose ceremony. "You don't need to get upset, I'm the one that's going," she told Naz.

"Keep watching Naz, she's obviously got a really, really strong connection and has fallen for Jordan really hard."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:39 am

snowyglow12 wrote:http://i.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/79301788/The-Bachelor-NZ-Contestants-share-tips-for-meeting-the-family

Gab, Erin & Fleur share tips but no Naz.  I think she may be gone on Tuesday's show.  I'm gonna be sad for her if that is what happens, but maybe she'll get some media opportunities from being on the show.

that will be WOW if stuff posted their article before the show.

so we may got something here and indeed Naz is leaving tonight?

GREAT find @snowyglow12  yes

lot of comments about this on this article!

This said. Stuff hates Naz too so who knows. But it is very possible that naz is leaving. don,t medias get to watch the episode beforehand?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:26 am

few scaps on the top 4 girls

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Uguu10
Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Uyyuy10
Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Bubbu10
Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Hyhy10
Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Yyuyuu10
Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Jj12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:51 am

LOVE this article!!!

Kate leaves, and Naz breaks down in sobbing tears: 'I can't do this anymore'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:52 am

Last edited by HEA on Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:01 am

Last edited by HEA on Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:03 am

cannot find any other girls twitter...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689