SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:23 am

Lana is not the next Bachelorette.

She is in a relationship with Jake (the same guy/trainer sleuthed earlier in this thread) and is in NW magazine this week going public with her relationship.

At this point I am thinking someone unknown is likely to be the Bette.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AEF Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:27 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3638248/Lana-Jeavons-Fellows-flaunts-boyfriend-SEVEN-months-Jake-Meah.html

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:27 am

Posting info here from NW via Daily Mail in regards to my post above. I am thinking Lana may just have been doing some decoy stuff by not letting it be known she is not the Bette considering she's been with her boyfriend for seven months.

No longer a Bachelorette! Lana Jeavons-Fellows flaunts her boyfriend of SEVEN months Jake Meah... and confirms they're already talking babies and marriage

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 3532B8D400000578-3638248-image-a-50_1465777530508

She's been rumoured to follow in the footsteps of Sam Frost as Australia's next Bachelorette.

But it turns out that Lana Jeavons-Fellows is already off the market, with the brunette beauty officially unveiling her boyfriend of seven months, 35-year-old entrepreneur Jake Meah, in an exclusive interview with NW magazine on Monday.

The 28-year-old reveals that things are going so well between the pair that they're already talking babies and marriage.

The loved-up twosome met before Lana appeared on The Bachelor last year, but parted ways when Jake temporarily relocated to London for business.

The couple have now been together for seven months, despite Lana's repeated hints that she could be the next Bachelorette.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3638248/Lana-Jeavons-Fellows-flaunts-boyfriend-SEVEN-months-Jake-Meah.html#ixzz4BQkIOGAY
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:04 am

Please tell me that it won't be Louise? Really would prefer someone new!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:02 am

I will be shocked if Louise is as I don't think they will go with her. I think the Blake thing is played out now. I don't think there was enough viewers interested in any of the girls from Sam Wood's season from those who are still single? Heather and Lana both in longterm relationships now and if it was Sarah I think there would be rumblings if so? Sarah doesn't seem a pick to me either going by what the girl who said they were going with someone older just because Sarah is nearly the same age as her I think?

I am thinking it is someone new since the girl who was in the running was an unknown person and was 2nd choice and said that they went with someone older than her. If it is someone new I think it would make sense given Richie was a past contestant and if they go with someone new they can keep some things more under wraps.

Part of me wonders if they had Lana as a decoy of sorts if it is someone new just to keep viewers thinking it is her and so will be surprised if it is someone unknown? Lana definitely played coy for someone who has been with the same guy for 7 months and was dating him before she was on Sam Wood's season. There is always the possibility she wanted the gig but didn't get it so now is with the guy for sure now and letting it be public. So her "backup" in a way - just like last year when she still went on the show as an intruder even though she was dating this guy beforehand?

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:23 am

Mamamia's guesses

http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/tv/now-that-lanas-out-here-are-our-top-5-picks-for-the-bachelorette/ar-AAh1c7y?ocid=spartanntp

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:30 pm

Thank you guys for all the new information! Well I`m not surprised AAL and me kinda knew it but not for sure. Now we know. And it`s fine the most important thing is that Lana is happy. Now I´m really excited about who it will be and hope for some fresh blood.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:24 am

AEF wrote:Mamamia's guesses

http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/tv/now-that-lanas-out-here-are-our-top-5-picks-for-the-bachelorette/ar-AAh1c7y?ocid=spartanntp
Posting their guesses here. I am thinking it is someone new... (I definitely don't want Louise)

1. Louise Pillidge.
I’m telling you now, Louise would make for some great reality television entertainment. Imagine the chaos if the first two Bachelorettes in Aussie TV history were both Blake ‘Dirty Love Rat’ Garvey’s exes. JUST IMAGINE. We could probably just rename the show ‘Blake’s a Douchebucket’ and be done with it.

She's already nailing the Bach 'look away' shot, too. If you ask me, Louise has that perfect TV hair all ready to go. Also, she wouldn’t put up with anymore dirty love rat antics and would probably dole out some killer lifestyle tipz from her blog while she was at it.

Chances of being Queen Bachie: Warm .

2. Sarah Mae Amey.
Confession time – I didn’t know who this Sarah Mae chick even was until half the office began screaming out her name like she’s the lovechild of Cher and Jesus.

If you’re like me and are totally out of the socialite loop, Sarah Mae was on the first installment of The Bachelor. But it doesn’t end there – she’s also BFFs with the first season’s winner, Anna Heinrich AND the original Bachie Queen, Sam Frost.

AND AND AND she recently split from Bachelorette contestant, Dave Billsborrow. So Sarah Mae’s basically Bachie royalty and is definitely maybe our next Bachelorette.

Chances of being Queen Bachie: Hot.

3. Zilda Williams.
Zilda is also a Bachelor alum, and has curiously featured in a LOT of Daily Mail articles recently. Like… a lot. A lot, a lot.

I’m not entirely sure if this is because A) she has a bangin’ bod, B) tips off paparazzi at Bondi beach, or C) is about to be crowned Queen Bachie – but she’s EVERYWHERE right now.

Chances of being Queen Bachie: Cloudy. Chances of her being in Daily Mail in a bikini tomorrow: Sure thing.

4. Jodi Anasta.
Okay, look, this is totally clutching at straws, but Jodi did recently split from ex-hubby Braith and is back on the market people.

Also, she’s super hot (check), is comfortable in front of a camera (check) and would pulverise any slimebags who dared breathe in her direction (check, check and check).

Chances of being Queen Bachie: Near non-existent, but in the interests of reaching my prescribed number of five legitimate Bachie suspects, not completely dead.

5. ~~ WiLdCaRd ~~
Now let’s just say I may have heard *whispers* from *people* that our next Bachie Queen isn’t someone we already know of. She’s a total wildcard. Hell, she could even be me (she’s not, but what a dramatic finale to this post THAT would be).

If our next Queen Bachie is you, I BEG YOU TO COME FORWARD. Mostly because I’m one nosey bugger but also because I may or may not have a breakdown if I don’t find out soon.

Chances of being Queen Bachie: Likely. Increasingly likely.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:25 am

@natik no problem bestbud! I am glad that Lana has found someone and a longterm relationship with so all is well that ends well.

Hopefully the new Bette will be someone great! Praying

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:51 am

Louise better not be the Bette. I don't see her as it but the media is rife with speculation. I am still thinking praying someone new and not her.

A new haircut for the next Bachelorette? Louise Pillidge fuels speculation she will star in Network Ten's dating show as she debuts striking chestnut blonde style

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3643924/Louise-Pillidge-fuels-speculation-Bachelorette-debuts-striking-new-haircut.html#ixzz4BkZNqo4K
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:49 pm

Ohhh brother! No!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:13 am

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+15
LoveDovez
jalena1992
ElonM
california90
robinvi