SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:00 am

Welcomeparty! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:23 pm

Welcome1 to the new members that have joined! yes

Reminder, everyone's opinions are welcomed and we encourage posting. Some may agree others don't, however we don't question opinions in a negative manner.

It's good when the edit isn't black and white. This results in good discussion and sleuthing all around! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:49 pm

ap21 wrote:I'm loving the chemistry between Alex and Richie... honestly can't see any chemistry with any other girls so far, perhaps we're not meant to but based on what I've seen so far I can only see chemistry with Alex, still plenty more to come though. Not sure why people can't warm to her though she seems like such a sweet person, sure she's a bit emotional and not quite self assured, don't see how she's unlikeable though sad

I agree with you, I am loving Richie and Alex together I don't know why she's seen as unlikable but that happens all the time, different strokes. I'm sad it looks like she's not F1 but there are other great girls and I'm hopeful they'll give us a good love story. I just love Richie :cutesmile!: he'll pick a good one

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:03 pm

When we say she is seen as unlikable, are we referring to media SM because we don't refer to members opinion in a negative manner. It's best to clarify who specifically when using words such as "people". TYIA

Is she getting a lot of negativity in the magazines and SM?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ap21 Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:When we say she is seen as unlikable, are we referring to media SM because we don't refer to members opinion in a negative manner. It's best to clarify who specifically when using words such as "people". TYIA

Yes i'm referring to the media.. comments about her on the bachelor's Instagram page and tweets I've seen, not referring to specific member's Smiley

ap21

Back to top Go down

Post by ap21 Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:10 pm

HodanG wrote:
Hap21 wrote:I'm loving the chemistry between Alex and Richie... honestly can't see any chemistry with any other girls so far, perhaps we're not meant to but based on what I've seen so far I can only see chemistry with Alex, still plenty more to come though. Not sure why people can't warm to her though she seems like such a sweet person, sure she's a bit emotional and not quite self assured, don't see how she's unlikeable though sad

Read my thoughts exactly! The chemistry between akex and Richie is unbelievably strong! Something huge must happen for her not to be F1!

Glad you agree! I think if not for having a child and living on the other side of the country she'd definitely be F1

ap21

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:24 pm

ap21 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:When we say she is seen as unlikable, are we referring to media SM because we don't refer to members opinion in a negative manner. It's best to clarify who specifically when using words such as "people". TYIA

Yes i'm referring to the media.. comments about her on the bachelor's Instagram page and tweets I've seen, not referring to specific member's Smiley

Thank you for clarifying. That's too bad. It's tough when SM is so nasty.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ap21 Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
ap21 wrote:

Thank you for clarifying. That's too bad. It's tough when SM is so nasty.

No problem, yes it is unfortunately. And I wasn't being negative at all in my first post if it came across that way Smiley

ap21

Back to top Go down

Post by ap21 Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:02 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:starwelcome [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you :cutesmile!:

ap21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:13 am

An idea to keep a look out after Alex's or Olena's date if they post 2 short vids on ten play of their date. They did it for Sam's first date on Blakes, and Snez's first date with Sam. Might be a stab in the dark but worth taking note of.

I'm an Olena fan but have to agree with the chemistry between Alex and Richie. He seems so happy when he looks at her, is that just me or has anybody else noticed it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ap21 Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:17 am

Fifty wrote:An idea to keep a look out after Alex's or Olena's date if they post 2 short vids on ten play of their date. They did it for Sam's first date on Blakes, and Snez's first date with Sam.  Might be a stab in the dark but worth taking note of.    

I'm an Olena fan but have to agree with the chemistry between Alex and Richie.  He seems so happy when he looks at her, is that just me or has anybody else noticed it.

Good catch, will keep an eye out!

Completely agree the chemistry between them is undeniable, especially at the photoshoot.. I am an Olena fan too though!

ap21

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:01 am

ap21 wrote:
Fifty wrote:An idea to keep a look out after Alex's or Olena's date if they post 2 short vids on ten play of their date. They did it for Sam's first date on Blakes, and Snez's first date with Sam.  Might be a stab in the dark but worth taking note of.    

I'm an Olena fan but have to agree with the chemistry between Alex and Richie.  He seems so happy when he looks at her, is that just me or has anybody else noticed it.

Good catch, will keep an eye out!

Completely agree the chemistry between them is undeniable, especially at the photoshoot.. I am an Olena fan too though!

I COMPLETELY AGREEE!!!!!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+54
cb3
fabgirl
Da Funk
DTaylor91
ThankMeLater
Amarylla
solaroo
casjacknick
djogbenyuie
spangler
Joy15