SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:07 pm

Does anyone feel that if not F1, Nikki is getting the Bachelorette edit? 

To me, she literally initiated or tok the lead in both her kisses with Richie. Not that he complained but to me, she took the lead

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:57 pm

Idlemess wrote:Does anyone feel that if not F1, Nikki is getting the Bachelorette edit? 

To me, she literally initiated or tok the lead in both her kisses with Richie. Not that he complained but to me, she took the lead
I very much agree. I struggle to see anyone else as F1 at the moment, but if they have managed to trick us with the editing I can see her as Bacheloette. Also Faith. No one else so far has had enough airtime, apart from Alex, who I thought might have potential initially, but not a chance now with the edit she's getting.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:11 pm

Last night was very interesting as they seem to cement the roles.  Alex IMO has peaked and is now being portrayed as needy. IMO  This will continue and Richie will start to question the connection they have. She will become increasingly interested in outplaying the other girls and this will be to her detriment I think. The contrast between Nikki and Faith is being made as well. Richie stroked both the girls hair and they are both getting attention. The difference I believe is in the conversation. With Nikki we heard Richie say he was crossing his fingers that Nikki won the group date and last night at the CP he said that he just wanted to let Nikki know his feelings. With Faith she was the one saying she wanted to win not the other way around. I think the VO from Richie are telling too with Faith. He keeps talking about wanting to see if there is anything deeper there, these words are deliberately aired IMO to set the scene for later episodes. At this point I think faith might be F2 and both she and Richie will really struggle with it.

I did notice too that they cut out the swimming scene from Kikis date. On SM people are not liking Richie kissing different girls and therefore I think that a lot of the physical edit may be left out. I'm wondering if we will even get to see the bathtub scene.

My predictions at the moment
F1 Nikki
F2 Faith
F3 Alex
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:12 pm

Great breakdown of the episode [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! Every point you have made is spot on. 

IA that we possibly won't get the bathtub scene, same as in Sam Frost's season we saw Richie and Sam swimming on the preview, but it wasn't in the episode. The unknowns at the moment are Olena and Rachael as we've seen very little of their interaction with Richie, and whether any intruders are significant. I can see Rachael going to F4 as some of her screen caps look hometown ish, but no further or we would have seen more from her by now than just snark.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:29 pm

@DSP, and others I've been watching the US version for years and more recent the AU version. I must say that I hear but really never listen to the Itms. 
With this show, I've listen somewhat and most of the women were either snarky or trying to be funny. I found Olena's to be more profound and objective. I'm not sure where she stands in her feelings for Richie because they never show her saying she wants to spend time with Richie or panting for a date card... She seems so mellow  question

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:31 pm

Sundy wrote:Last night was very interesting as they seem to cement the roles.  Alex IMO has peaked and is now being portrayed as needy. IMO  This will continue and Richie will start to question the connection they have. She will become increasingly interested in outplaying the other girls and this will be to her detriment I think. The contrast between Nikki and Faith is being made as well. Richie stroked both the girls hair and they are both getting attention. The difference I believe is in the conversation. With Nikki we heard Richie say he was crossing his fingers that Nikki won the group date and last night at the CP he said that he just wanted to let Nikki know his feelings. With Faith she was the one saying she wanted to win not the other way around. I think the VO from Richie are telling too with Faith. He keeps talking about wanting to see if there is anything deeper there, these words are deliberately aired IMO to set the scene for later episodes. At this point I think faith might be F2 and both she and Richie will really struggle with it.

I did notice too that they cut out the swimming scene from Kikis date. On SM people are not liking Richie kissing different girls and therefore I think that a lot of the physical edit may be left out. I'm wondering if we will even get to see the bathtub scene.

F1 Nikki
F2 Faith
F3 Alex

Is the edit done as the show airs?
Sundy your suggesting it changes in response to the viewers opinions on social media?
And would editing change to accomodate revelations in the media, such as Megan leaving?
Is this why her romantic story has evaporated?
If this is the case, perhaps this explains some of why the edit is a mess of contradictions and dead ends?

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:20 pm

romance realist wrote:
Sundy wrote:Last night was very interesting as they seem to cement the roles.  Alex IMO has peaked and is now being portrayed as needy. IMO  This will continue and Richie will start to question the connection they have. She will become increasingly interested in outplaying the other girls and this will be to her detriment I think. The contrast between Nikki and Faith is being made as well. Richie stroked both the girls hair and they are both getting attention. The difference I believe is in the conversation. With Nikki we heard Richie say he was crossing his fingers that Nikki won the group date and last night at the CP he said that he just wanted to let Nikki know his feelings. With Faith she was the one saying she wanted to win not the other way around. I think the VO from Richie are telling too with Faith. He keeps talking about wanting to see if there is anything deeper there, these words are deliberately aired IMO to set the scene for later episodes. At this point I think faith might be F2 and both she and Richie will really struggle with it.

F1 Nikki
F2 Faith
F3 Alex

Is the edit done as the show airs?
Sundy your suggesting it changes in response to the viewers opinions on social media?
And would editing change to accomodate revelations in the media, such as Megan leaving?
Is this why her romantic story has evaporated?
If this is the case, perhaps this explains some of why the edit is a mess of contradictions and dead ends?

I should imagine it is mostly done in advance but I wouldn't be surprised
If a quick edit here and there would take place
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:02 am

Episode 6 looks to be a tailspin and pivotal. It begins the countdown 

Richie seems interested in Rachael and I'm wondering if he comments on her eyes. I can't muster any enthusiasm for her because she started out being critical of the others and IMO trying too hard to be funny. 
Megan's exit... 
After Kiki's date, umm no, cant see her in the top 5/6
Georgia and Noni and Kiera the writings on the wall. 
Three intruders... Who gets to stay. 

Olena
Faith
Nikki
Alex
Steph
Rachael

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:48 am

Episode summaries

Week 1 (July 27 & 28)
E1 - Things are about to heat up: it's Bachelor season! Hearts will melt as 22 of Australia's most eligible ladies vie for Richie Strahan's attention as he returns in the hope of finding true love. (Red Roses = Megan, Tiffany; White Rose = Alex)
E2 - One lucky Bachelorette is whisked away to a secluded beach by private chopper for the first single date of the season. The group date sees the Bachelorettes embrace the 50's for a magazine photoshoot. (SD = Nikki; SD = Olena)

Week 2 (Aug 3 & 4)
E3 - Just how high will Richie go for love? How about going on a date suspended off a cliff top above crashing waves below. Later, let the good times roll in a competitive group date with a twist.(SD = Megan)
E4 - With a licence to thrill, Richie channels his inner James Bond as he takes one lucky Bachelorette on a spectacular date to remember. Later, a 'Cinderella Ball' awaits the winner of a waltz dance off. (SD = Faith; SQT = Keira)

Week 3 (Aug 10 & 11)
E5 - Like a scene out of Pretty Woman, the single date sees Richie and a lucky girl arrive at fashion designer Camilla's store in a limousine. Later on the group date 'Nobody puts Baby in the corner'. (SD = Alex; SQT = Nikki)
E6 - Richie and his date take to the skies aboard a helicopter en-route to an intimate dinner for two. Plus, the group date heads to the inaugural Bachelor Games - a sporting championship like no other. (SD = Kiki; SQT = Faith)

Week 4 (Aug 10 & 11)
E7 - Richie takes one lucky lady to the seas tonight, hoping for a love story of Titanic proportions. Later, Richie invites the Bachelorettes to a garden party but will he even show up? (SD = Rachael)
E8 - One Bachelorette is flying high when she becomes the first to be chosen for a second single date. Later, Richie surprises the Bachelorette's with a date that will put their cooking skills to the test. (2nd SD = Olena)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:23 am

Can someone tell me if it's only the f2 girls that get to go to Bali or f3?. As it definitely looks as though Alex is in Bali and I think Olena is if the red Vespa date is in Bali...
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:57 am

I'm pretty sure all the articles at the time mentioned 3 girls.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:50 am

Can someone tell me if in the US bachelor, does the F1 get the jealousy edit half way through the show. I remember a number of them had the "i don't want to put my walls down"
"I don't want to get hurt" but I don't remember any of them saying or the others saying about them that they were uncomfortable that others have gone on dates with the Bach or an outward Jealous edit. Can someone enlighten me because for the life of me I don't remember after watching almost 20seasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+54
cb3
fabgirl
Da Funk
DTaylor91
ThankMeLater
Amarylla
solaroo
casjacknick
djogbenyuie
spangler
Joy15