SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sevening Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:32 am

Fifty wrote:An idea to keep a look out after Alex's or Olena's date if they post 2 short vids on ten play of their date. They did it for Sam's first date on Blakes, and Snez's first date with Sam.  Might be a stab in the dark but worth taking note of.    

I'm an Olena fan but have to agree with the chemistry between Alex and Richie.  He seems so happy when he looks at her, is that just me or has anybody else noticed it.
Totally agree with you there [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. The chemistry between Alex and Richie was very apparent, especially during the photoshoot.

Also, did anyone notice that after he called out Alex's name in the RC in ep4, he mouthed something - was it 'crikey'? I tried to make it out (after rewatching those few seconds several times).

Personally I'm trying not to be a fan of anyone at the moment because I seem to always choose the one who ends up as F3 (laugh out loud).

Sevening

Female Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by HodanG Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:25 am

Sevening wrote:
Fifty wrote:An idea to keep a look out after Alex's or Olena's date if they post 2 short vids on ten play of their date. They did it for Sam's first date on Blakes, and Snez's first date with Sam.  Might be a stab in the dark but worth taking note of.    

I'm an Olena fan but have to agree with the chemistry between Alex and Richie.  He seems so happy when he looks at her, is that just me or has anybody else noticed it.
Totally agree with you there [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. The chemistry between Alex and Richie was very apparent, especially during the photoshoot.

Also, did anyone notice that after he called out Alex's name in the RC in ep4, he mouthed something - was it 'crikey'? I tried to make it out (after rewatching those few seconds several times).

Personally I'm trying not to be a fan of anyone at the moment because I seem to always choose the one who ends up as F3 (laugh out loud).
Me too!! For me, the one I want to be F1 has never worked out except for Blake's season and that never even lasted.. sad
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:42 pm

I will apologize in advance...I have not read the thread. I just had the opportunity to watch the first episode last night and haven't been reading in the threads other than the media stuff coming out. I have no idea who have been sleuthed out as the top girls. These are just my impressions from the first episode:

I love the mansion set up. So much nicer than the US version.

Ritchie seems to be a sweetheart, but I was expecting that from all of the gushing I saw about him from Sam's season. Love his voice and how he treats the ladies...as if he is a bit out of his depth and not used to all this attention.

Lots of very attractive women although, naturally there are a few there for the drama....Kiera?

Anyway, the ones that I thought he seemed most attracted to right off the bat were Alex, Megan, Nikki, Tiffany, Olena and Faith.

I am hoping to watch the second episode tonight and catch up to all of you by the end of the week. Can't wait to see how it all plays out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:24 pm

Sprite wrote:I will apologize in advance...I have not read the thread. I just had the opportunity to watch the first episode last night and haven't been reading in the threads other than the media stuff coming out. I have no idea who have been sleuthed out as the top girls. These are just my impressions from the first episode:

I love the mansion set up. So much nicer than the US version.

Ritchie seems to be a sweetheart, but I was expecting that from all of the gushing I saw about him from Sam's season. Love his voice and how he treats the ladies...as if he is a bit out of his depth and not used to all this attention.

Lots of very attractive women although, naturally there are a few there for the drama....Kiera?

Anyway, the ones that I thought he seemed most attracted to right off the bat were Alex, Megan, Nikki, Tiffany, Olena and Faith.

I am hoping to watch the second episode tonight and catch up to all of you by the end of the week. Can't wait to see how it all plays out.

Hey [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], welcome on board! Glad to see you here and can`t wait to read what you think after your catch up! bestbud!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:34 pm

:Welcome [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to :aussieflag:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:12 am

HodanG wrote:
Sevening wrote:

Me too!! For me, the one I want to be F1 has never worked out except for Blake's season and that never even lasted.. sad

yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:23 am

Okay. I have watched the second episode and here are some thoughts:

Eliza is a weird one, as is Janey. I cannot see him into either one. MOT girls.

Keira is annoying. She just met the guy and is acting as if he owes her. I know she is there to cause drama, but I find her hard...if that makes sense. Not at all like the kind of woman that I think he wants. I'd have him with someone sweet, but adventurous and fun. Keira is about as far away from sweet as it gets. She is getting a lot of ITM's so I'm sure she will be around for a while whether Ritchie wants her there or not.

Nikki got the first date. They seemed to get on very well. He definitely likes her and she does appear to be his type. For the most part their conversation went well although there were some awkward bits. Not sure if that is editing or because they are both a bit on the shy side and not used to dating. Well she definitely isn't. Do we know his dating history?

Sasha was hilarious on the group date. Faith also seemed to be having a lot of fun. Ritchie was definitely into Alex with talk of the butterflies in his stomach and later during the cocktail party when she pulled him aside.

I thought he would ask either Megan or Olena for the second date. They seemed to get on well and he definitely liked her, but I just got the impression that Olena wasn't as into him as he was her. Maybe it's because she is trying to protect herself, but I still thought that physically he may not have been her type. I did like that she seemed serious about everything and because she knew she may not have another opportunity like this, she didn't waste any time and asked some serious questions.

I thought Nikki was going to have a wardrobe malfunction during the cocktail party in that green dress. I didn't know what would pop out first...a nip or a butt cheek.

Keira was ridiculous about Alex using the white rose. She was fighting for it the first night and if she had gotten it I don't for a minute think she wouldn't have used it. I like how Alex stood up for herself and told her "if you don't care, why are you going on about it?".

One last thing...Osher. I am dying listening to him talk to the ladies at the cocktail party. "Laura, Mia, you didn't receive a rose. Take the time to say goodbye now." He is so serious and somber, he sounds like a funeral director. You'd think someone died!

So far, so good. I know there is an episode tonight ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I believe), I wish I was caught up, but I will be by next week. So far, I think I'm good with my picks...Nikki, Alex and Olena are definitely still up there. Didn't see much of the others tonight, but maybe the next episode as they go on more dates.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:09 am

Thanks for your recap [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I too think Nikki Alex, I'm not sure yet about Olena.

Curious if anyone thinks there is a next 'ette edit for any of the girls? If Olena isn't the F1, I wouldn't mind seeing her as the next 'ette.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:28 am

I think Olena may be too young for bachelorette.

I think Nicki is frontrunner for F1, but it could work out really well for a bachelorette edit too. She's beautiful, sweet, not controversial, and getting plenty of air time. And if the producers are actually hiding the true F1, it looks like it may be a heartbreaking ending for her as there are a lot of voiceovers of her sounding quite invested.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:04 pm

IMO if Olena is not F1, I can not see her interested in being Bachelorette as will have men falling at her feet where ever she goes. I wonder if she is the hidden F1 as so many screen shots of her after her second date and most intimate moments. Also think she must 'open up' for these moments to happen?? And Richie looks very happy in the shots!! Also interesting the press have written that her mother did not want her going on the show as concern she would be left heartbroken. (sorry can not remember where this was written) Question the timing of this...why would this be reported at the commencement of the session if she was in fact heartbroken??? I find this session lacking a "Heather"...no fun/wit, just bad drama. Bring on the second half of the session where we might see some personalities. all my options

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:20 pm

I am not sure [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] where this season is going and right now how this might play out for Olena. For someone who is projected in possibly the top 3, she is quiet; not much shown. I might be picking at crumbs and putting more thoughts into the producers mindset but the little times shown she has been quietly confident in her mannerisms.

She's not being super dizzy or in the bubble whenever a date card comes around but cautiously waiting. I distinctly remember her saying something about bonding time (time spent with Richie) In Ep. 5 she literally told Nikki that she needs to reassess what she says to the other women because they are also interested in the same guy.

In an interview, Kiera stated that Olena is mysterious... she doesn't know much about her and Richie's interactions although she rooms with her and that Olena is what you see pretty much.

If not F1, I don't think she should go for bachelorette.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:42 am

Loulou wrote:IMO if Olena is not F1, I can not see her interested in being Bachelorette as will have men falling at her feet where ever she goes.  I wonder if she is the hidden F1 as so many screen shots of her after her second date and most intimate moments.  Also think she must 'open up' for these moments to happen?? And Richie looks very happy in the shots!!  Also interesting the press have written that her mother did not want her going on the show as concern she would be left heartbroken. (sorry can not remember where this was written)  Question the timing of this...why would this be reported at the commencement of the session if she was in fact heartbroken??? I find this session lacking a "Heather"...no fun/wit, just bad drama.  Bring on the second half of the session where we might see some personalities.   all my options

Good catch! I don`t know I`m actually pretty sure that Nikki is F1 but why on earth do I still have the feeling that something is still fishy with the way they are editing the show and especially Olena. I mean if she is not F1 why hide her like this?! I mean she barely has a minute air time per episode. Wouldn`t it be better to mix things up and show us a few connections and not only Alex and Nikki to make the viewers wonder who in the end it`ll gonna be?! I think Olena would have been a perfect cover up for Nikki as F1. Or maybe I´m delusional. I don`t know. It all does not make sense to me. And her pre story with her parents being against her participation because they were scared she will be heart broken makes me suspicious. My first thought was maybe it`s foreshadowing for her story on the show. But how could that be if we are barely seeing her?! Plus did you guys red her Q&A bullet?!

"Describe your dream date?
It would be spending quality time with someone who pays attention to “us” regardless of where we are."

It is interesting because Richie answered the same question on the facebook video with Osher. And he basically answered it identically.

But like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote before maybe I`m "picking at crumbs and putting more thoughts."
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+54
cb3
fabgirl
Da Funk
DTaylor91
ThankMeLater
Amarylla
solaroo
casjacknick
djogbenyuie
spangler
Joy15