SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:18 am

Fifty wrote:
Sundy wrote:
casjacknick wrote:What do we have now 36 hours to go? Can I ask a favor of our Aussie watchers can you post as you are watching and be as detailed as you like, I won't mind! I still feel like screen caps show Olena & Alex final two. So if Alex is final one all might be fine if it is Olena though.... When do they do interviews as a couple or do the even do that? How will we know how they are doing post show?

I will be posting live. I believe HYBPA stated last night Bachie plus one next week but they would either way.

We need to keep an eye on Richie, Alex and Nikkis movements in the next
24 hours

I think quite frankly IMO we can rule out Nikki as she is already doing interviews in Perth by the looks of things.    Did the project state Richie plus one or just Richie?

Alex did a radio interview as well, straight after Richie. The only one who hasn't now is Olena

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:53 am

Reminder, we welcome anyone that has information to share. It's up to us individually if we believe it or not.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:17 am

IMO the bachelor au has done a great job in leaving viewers in question of who will be final 1 by
the edit along with media news, interviews, and only time will reveal the truth.Wishing all of the
ladies the best. There is a story for all ladies its just in who Richie choses.I believe everyone will be fine. IMO everyone has done a great job in sleuthing but seem like a curveball is thrown to leave doubt in who is the f1. KEEP SLEUTHING AND HAVE A GREAT DAY.:cutesmile!:
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:41 pm

I am going out of my mind can someone pm please to tell me who won?

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:12 pm

Okay I need some advice, I live in the US and in my time zone this bachelor starts at 2:30 a.m if you were going to stay up to find out what happens do you think it would be more interesting to find out top two tonight or final one tomorrow? Also, how long will each episode be? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:09 pm

Argh. I'm so torn. I just don't buy the Alex F1 proposition.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by cb3 Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:22 pm

Sundy wrote:Argh. I'm so torn. I just don't buy the Alex F1 proposition.
This all seems like it is very agonising for you Sundy! I've almost given up trying to figure it out giggling Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 2292733854

cb3

Back to top Go down

Post by Messinwithus Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:23 am

Okay - I have a theory. We know there was some (loose) basis to the rumours that Sasha walked out last year in Sam Frost"s season, so I am wondering if there is some basis to the rumour that the FRC had to be re-filmed.

What if Richie was thinking Olena was his F1.  After HTD, Olena decided that she wasn't interested in a long distance relationship and decided to leave. (There was a report that she wouldn't leave Sydney). Now TPTB couldn't have  2 girls walk out on Richie so they re-filmed the F3 rose ceremony to show that Olena did not receive a rose. This left Richie having to decide between Nicki and Alex. This would explain why he had such a hard time choosing.  Anyway this is just all theory.  Not sure if I believe it or not until I see the finale.

Messinwithus

Back to top Go down

Post by cb3 Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:32 am

Messinwithus wrote:Okay - I have a theory. We know there was some (loose) basis to the rumours that Sasha walked out last year in Sam Frost"s season, so I am wondering if there is some basis to the rumour that the FRC had to be re-filmed.

What if Richie was thinking Olena was his F1.  After HTD, Olena decided that she wasn't interested in a long distance relationship and decided to leave. (There was a report that she wouldn't leave Sydney). Now TPTB couldn't have  2 girls walk out on Richie so they re-filmed the F3 rose ceremony to show that Olena did not receive a rose. This left Richie having to decide between Nicki and Alex. This would explain why he had such a hard time choosing.  Anyway this is just all theory.  Not sure if I believe it or not until I see the finale.

That's an interesting theory. I am just wondering where you read the conspiracy that it was refilmed? Would love to check it out as I have only heard about that on these bachelor threads.

cb3

Back to top Go down

Post by Messinwithus Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:37 am

^^ I probably did read it here. It was at the time a producer gave away the location of the FRC on tinder.

Messinwithus

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:42 am

cb3 wrote:
Messinwithus wrote:Okay - I have a theory. We know there was some (loose) basis to the rumours that Sasha walked out last year in Sam Frost"s season, so I am wondering if there is some basis to the rumour that the FRC had to be re-filmed.

That's an interesting theory. I am just wondering where you read the conspiracy that it was refilmed? Would love to check it out as I have only heard about that on these bachelor threads.

There was talk that it had to be refilmed due to security or pap or something similar. I read it somewhere but can't remember where - sorry.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by cb3 Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:57 am

Just Looking wrote:
There was talk that it had to be refilmed due to security or pap or something similar.  I read it somewhere but can't remember where - sorry.
No problem:) thank you anyway.

Messinwithus wrote:^^ I probably did read it here. It was at the time a producer gave away the location of the FRC on tinder.

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 3806527698 the paps can be frustrating at times, but they're pretty clever and great sleuthers themselves. So you guys are thinking that perhaps the tinder explanation could be a cover and Richie could have actually changed his mind?

cb3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+54
cb3
fabgirl
Da Funk
DTaylor91
ThankMeLater
Amarylla
solaroo
casjacknick
djogbenyuie
spangler
Joy15