SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Messinwithus Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:06 am

There was talk that it had to be refilmed due to security or pap or something similar.  I read it somewhere but can't remember where - sorry.[/quote]

The security / paps explanation never sat right with me. It's still the same 3 girls so what difference would it make?

Messinwithus

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:56 am

Just a tip for any future sleuthing for the bachelor/Ettel au. The extended promo shows the Bach/bette the last person seen kissing at the end of the promo, usually before the I love you VO. That person seems to be the F3. And check ten play for the double vid of the first date. If there is a vid of the date and another of the kiss from 1SD and there is crescendo music you have your F1. You just need to sleuth the F2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:52 pm

fabgirl wrote:IMO the bachelor au has done a great job in leaving viewers in question of who will be final 1 by
the edit along with media news, interviews, and only time will reveal the truth.Wishing all of the
ladies the best. There is a story for all ladies its just in who Richie choses.I believe everyone will be fine. IMO everyone has done a great job in sleuthing but seem like a curveball is thrown to leave doubt in who is the  f1. KEEP SLEUTHING AND HAVE A GREAT DAY.:cutesmile!:

In recent years, I believe this has been my best bach. yes tptb kept viewers guessing, no spoilers and much sleuthing (though not for me as I got back onto the board around episode 4), My forecast for F1 was wrong but after I read Richie's comments about the 3 girls where he said Olena is young made me realise it could not be Olena. No one is likely to make such a comment about their partner if they really want to keep the relationship. I used the old edit of F1 mysterious, F2 great chemistry and F3 woman next door format and got it wrong. After not watching the bach for years, I guess the editing styles and directions have changed since then. I enjoyed sleuthing here. I now wonder who the F1 is. I hope they get many endorsements and make a lot of money. Now on to the bach/ettes. lolpanda

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:17 am

So I'm feeling a little pooey about tonight so instead I'm going to reflect on my top 10 fave moments-

1. Seeing Richie standing there waiting for the limos to arrive
2. Faith knocking over Kiera in the Bach games
3. Faith and Nikki is kangaroo suits
4. Faith being a potato
5. Richie v haggis
6. Richie saying he woke up excited and smiling about seeing Nikki that day
7. Olenas mud crawl
8. Richie's elimination of Kiera (and Olena) it was time for them both
9. Kiki calling Kiera out
10. Nikki and Richie's second date
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:21 am

I have been sitting here reflecting on the finale and the outcome of Richie choosing Alex. And I have come to the realisation that Richie chose the right person. In the last two weeks leading up to the finale there were a number of snapchats where Richie was out with the boys. One involved him mucking about with a mousetrap and the other he was obviously very excited/drunk, who knows, and on a roof. It troubled me then and I started to wonder if Rochie was a mature 32 year old or a mid 20 something trapped in a 32 year olds body. Neither of the snaps made me think mature, responsible man ready to settle down. Then there's Nikki, she spoke of family, bbqs, lived close enough to be with him all the time. With Nikki you knew it would be a living together, marriage and kids in a few years kind of relationship. A proper grown up relationship. I think this may have been too much for Richie Mark 2016, perhaps Richie Mark 2020 might have been more receptive to this. Then there is Alex. She lives in Melbourne. Far enough away to be able to maintain a long distance relationship. Willing, with time on her side to take it slow. With Alex he can have a loving partner but also the freedom that I think he craves. She is young but truth be told probably more mature than he is. She oozes sex appeal and Richie loves the chemistry between them. I think this is a good match for them both. Richie's mum I think knows Richie's traits and that is why she asked the nitty gritty grown up stuff, I think she knew that by nature , he wouldn't have. So there you have it. I think Richie chose perfectly, Alex is what he was looking for all along IMO.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:11 am

Sundy wrote:I have been sitting here reflecting on the finale and the outcome of Richie choosing Alex. And I have come to the realisation that Richie chose the right person. In the last two weeks leading up to the finale there were a number of snapchats where Richie was out with the boys. One involved him mucking about with a mousetrap and the other he was obviously very excited/drunk, who knows, and on a roof. It troubled me then and I started to wonder if Rochie was a mature 32 year old or a mid 20 something trapped in a 32 year olds body. Neither of the snaps made me think mature, responsible man ready to settle down. Then there's Nikki, she spoke of family, bbqs, lived close enough to be with him all the time. With Nikki you knew it would be a living together, marriage and kids in a few years kind of relationship. A proper grown up relationship. I think this may have been too much for Richie Mark 2016, perhaps Richie Mark 2020 might have been more receptive to this. Then there is Alex. She lives in Melbourne. Far enough away to be able to maintain a long distance relationship. Willing, with time on her side to take it slow. With Alex he can have a loving partner but also the freedom that I think he craves. She is young but truth be told probably more mature than he is. She oozes sex appeal and Richie loves the chemistry between them. I think this is a good match for them both. Richie's mum I think knows Richie's traits and that is why she asked the nitty gritty grown up stuff, I think she knew that by nature , he wouldn't have. So there you have it. I think Richie chose perfectly, Alex is what he was looking for all along IMO.

A really fascinating post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Perhaps part of our initial problem in understanding Richie's choice came from us all assuming where *most* 31/32 year olds are in their life. You know, having got all of that craziness out of your system through your 20s. Fact is, our sense of who Richie is has been so skewed by that idea, as well as the cardboard cut-out, heavily scripted person that we see on the tv that we really actually haven't got to the true Richie so much at all.

I think your theory about Alex and what she offers him is spot on, and IMO he's totally absorbed with that physical side at the moment. The fairly frank (if rather cringey) comments about having 'blue balls' and disappearing to have sex straight away after the finale says to me lust had a huge part to play in his decision!

Funny how with the benefit of hindsight and some candid comments and (Snapchat) moments that it's possible to see the outcome in such a different way.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:38 am

I agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Taking this a step further, why there was mutual chemistry with Alex and less so with others? IMO, often people with similar histories are drawn to each other before even knowing that they share these common parts to their backgrounds. On top of similar family structures, Alex is also a single mother just like Richie's and IMO Richie felt comfortable with and protective of Alex and there was an unspoken understanding. Not that any of this guarantees longevity although I believe it played out in Richie's choice.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:05 am

AEF wrote:I agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Taking this a step further, why there was mutual chemistry with Alex and less so with others? IMO, often people with similar histories are drawn to each other before even knowing that they share these common parts to their backgrounds. On top of similar family structures, Alex is also a single mother just like Richie's and IMO Richie felt comfortable with and protective of Alex and there was an unspoken understanding. Not that any of this guarantees longevity although I believe it played out in Richie's choice.

I never thought about it like that but you're probably right.  Richie's understanding of what it means to be a single mother, and the instinctive desire that situation induces in a son to be protective of his mother no doubt played into a feeling of confidence with Alex.  Saying that, he really doesn't seem to have come to grips with the harsh reality of the actual child yet, a factor which may well have a huge impact on the longevity of their relationship. I really think Richie has some maturing to do yet.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:49 am

IMO You mature quite quickly being a single parent. Perhaps, Alex's maturity is also something Richie is attracted to. Perhaps she is more grounded and since he appears to be totally in love, maybe she is the type of person he needs to find his true happiness.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MommaSez Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:09 pm

IMO, I think Richie is VERY aware of what it would be like for him to enter into Elijah's life. A good part of his life, he didn't have his father in it. He, himself, had to grow up and essentially act as the man of the house and protector of his mother and sister. How they are proceeding is very wise. Slower is better rather than throwing Richie into Elijah's life abruptly - IMO that would be disastrous for all parties concerned. Additionally, the paps are all probably laying in wait right now for that money shot of the three of them together. I personally, really like Alex and Richie together. You could tell he was a goner for her once they had that rooftop kiss and that strange chocolate bath only sealed it more. I've really liked the little moments we got to see them interacting and having fun, like that billy cart races, when Alex tumbled, you could really see Richie's instant concern. I need to rewatch the series and really look for these moments, because I think the producers did them a huge disservice by leaving them on the cutting room floor.

MommaSez

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA I like that he hasn't met the boy yet. Taking things slow is always best. It's bad enough the media will have a hay day when the three of them are spotted together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:13 pm

I would think Alex knows what to do since she was involved in a relationship after becoming a divorced parent. She had another relationship prior to going on the bachelor. She appears to have the support of her family and the child's father seems to be involved.

IMO, going on the bachelor is made to be a big deal for these single/divorced parents. There are single parents who date and are in relationships more often than single people w/o kids from what I see working in the social service field.

Every situation is unique based on the level of involvement of the other parent and support system.

Alex and Richie need to get to know each other period beyond the physical connection. Once they work on developing something deeper than sex and see an emotional capacity maybe introduce the child.
It looks like the child has gotten to know his father's girlfriend quite well.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+54
cb3
fabgirl
Da Funk
DTaylor91
ThankMeLater
Amarylla
solaroo
casjacknick
djogbenyuie
spangler
Joy15