SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:58 am

Anywho. Apparently Shine were out scouting for people at the Radwick races last weekend and this weekend is the big weekend for Melbourne races with the Melbourne Cup on Tuesday coming. I suspect there will be a number of bachies there. Alex is confirmed, and I believe Sam and Sasha will be in town too. I wonder if Ch10 will have anyone else attend officially. Might be worth keeping our eyes on who attends
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Dog&pheonix Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:15 pm

Sorry if this is not the proper forum to post in, but would someone please tell me how/where/if I can watch the Australian bachelor show S in the US?

Dog&pheonix

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:43 pm

Dog&pheonix wrote:Sorry if this is not the proper forum to post in, but would someone please tell me how/where/if I can watch the Australian bachelor show S in the US?
You can watch here on the forum... links to websites and embedded videos too [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog&pheonix Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:10 am

Oh,wow thank you so much!! I scoured the net and couldn't find a single legitimate link to watch. Much appreciated

Looove Aussie culture!

Dog&pheonix

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:13 am

You're welcome. It's a great franchise yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:44 am

Interesting

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:03 am

Posting this one here since it hasn't been posted before (from Oct 24).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

With the Bachelor and Bachelorette finished for the year we're already thinking about next year. The question on everyone's lips is who will be the Bachelor next year?

Well ladies, get ready because it looks like there is a possibility that fan favourite Richie could be taking the position of The Bachelor 2016.

During an interview with The Project he was asked whether he would consider being The Bachelor and he answered, "Look, it's something that's been talked about a bit today. Everyone keeps asking me about it. It would be a really big decision for me to make. Look, I'm certainly kind of considering it but in saying that, it would be a pretty tough decision."

Please bear with us, while we go sign ourselves up for next season.

- See more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:21 pm

This is an interesting article about the casting process
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:09 pm

Not that it was ever going to be Michael

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:26 pm

Awwww that's great. She's gorgeous. I'm happy for him! Thanks AEF!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:00 pm

Good for Michael and hopefully we get Richie. It will be my first AU Bach I watch.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:12 pm

That's such a cute first date story! She seems way more his type than Sam was, so I'm glad it worked out for everyone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+54
cb3
fabgirl
Da Funk
DTaylor91
ThankMeLater
Amarylla
solaroo
casjacknick
djogbenyuie
spangler
Joy15