SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:45 pm

AEF wrote:Not that it was ever going to be Michael
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Gotta love Max Markson :gotcha:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:52 am

nothatgirl wrote:That's such a cute first date story! She seems way more his type than Sam was, so I'm glad it worked out for everyone!

That could have turned into a disaster date...the kind that people use as their worst date ever story. The fact that despite having to clean up vomit, he asked her out again is a good sign. I had a friend who on her first date with a guy had an allergic reaction to something she ate at dinner...swelling, hives and had to go to the hospital. When she told me what a disaster it was and how she was so embarrassed, I told her if he asked her out again, she would marry him. She laughed. He did. They have been married almost twenty years and have three kids. It's like normal people's version of an adrenaline date.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:16 pm

Sadly it seems that Michael and his girlfriend are no longer an item. They stopped following each other and she removed his pictures from her IG and now Michael's Ig is set to private.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:08 pm

Well that was short lived. hmmm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:26 am

As long as Michael is not the next Bachelor, I don't care what he does. giggling

And when are we going to have an official annonucement of Richie being TB? Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:22 am

Michael was never in the running and won't be TB (not just MO but also what I was told by insiders awhile ago). I also had info about the "gf" and the Max Markson mag deal he got but doesn't matter since this is the Bachelor Season 4 thread so it is off-topic and Michael isn't in running for TB.

Looking forward to the Bachelor being Richie. Should be announced in Feb unless he turns it down.  Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:41 am

FWIW, I agree with AAL. I listened to Rove & Sam's podcast yesterday. Sam is still advocating for Richie. Given her seemingly close relationship to the franchise/network, if Richie were out, Sam wouldn't continue to be pushing for it...imo. My takeaway, Richie is still in the running.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:48 am

Richie is the only one that has even been seriously talked about being in the running. Every magazine that was about the show only mentioned Richie for TB and not Michael, ever. Richie was even on the cover of the official mag for the show stating he is the next Bachelor. The show 'The Project' is on Channel Ten - the channel that TB is on and they had Richie on and asked him to be TB and Sam and Sasha saying Richie is the next one.

Added to all that, from what I had heard awhile back, only Richie was in the running from the moment they edited the show and the producers pretty much were begging him to do it since Richie has been unsure and Sam herself has been trying to convince him to do it. It's always been Richie's gig unless he doesn't want to do it which I hope he will. If not, it will be someone unknown.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:24 am

All of the posts regarding Michael, have been moved here. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:42 am

Just one more thing to add to the list that Richie is likely to be the new Bachelor...

Richie was in NI magazine with Dave, David, and Davey:
- Richie had the bigger photo and story and all three Davids said that the next Bachelor is going to be Richie.
- Richie (jokingly) said he thinks it should be Shane (which is hilarious since Shane was the guy who was on the skateboard and was in his casual clothes at the M&G limo exit and went home first episode! Haha).

I think it is pretty much a done deal that he will be the Bach unless something unforeseen happens.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:57 am

Not sure where to post this but since this is the first show that Bach AU host Osher will be filming and hosting this year, Osher is engaged! yes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:43 pm

Congrats Osher! Holy smokes what a gorgeous ring! What's with part of his message? Sky falling?

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+54
cb3
fabgirl
Da Funk
DTaylor91
ThankMeLater
Amarylla
solaroo
casjacknick
djogbenyuie
spangler
Joy15