SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:22 am

Seems that they are changing locales:

RESIDENTS in Glenorie are in for a shock when The Bachelor and his gaggle of catty love interests move into their quiet rural town this year.

There is a lot more in the article here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bellehuntley Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

looks like it won't be richie or michael
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:08 am

Is this the same article that was posted in Richie's thread just a few days ago? Some members suggested that Michael is not that close with Richie so we don't know how reliable this article is. And many of us figured that, it won't be Michael because he is not liked by the crew (according to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s source). And I too think it won't be him anyways given how many negative news about him during and post filming.

I don't know, I think it's just Michael being Michael, trying hard to stay relevant. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:18 am

Sorry if it is the same article, I didn't realise. Hopefully it is fake and Michael being Michael because I would love to see Richie as the next Bachelor!
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:28 am

Yep, same article. I don't think it means anything...just Michael being Michael. You'll notice Michael also says he was never interested in being the Bachelor himself in this article which we all know is a total lie sneakyl so I wouldn't believe much in the article.
Even if Richie did say that to him, I'll bet Michael was the one who brought it up and put Richie in an awkward position...like what's he supposed to say? Of course he has to deny it at this point in time.
Also a good point that Michael and Richie maybe aren't that close - I remember Alex saying that Richie was his best mate in the house and he seemed to hang out with the Perth boys, Will and Kayne, more than Michael since the show ended. If he wanted to truthfully confide in one of the guys, I don't think Michael would be his first choice.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:47 am

Oh Michael, Michael,Michael[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:49 am

Oh wow - now he DEFINITELY looks like he's trying too hard
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:03 am

Hahaha oh wow. If anything, this tells me Richie is 100% the Bachelor, Michael knows this, and he's trying to associate himself as much as possible before the news gets out.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:17 am

Michael is honestly either so sad or a decoy, and I highly doubt anyone associated with the Bach would not have anything to do with him and his carry on.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:44 am

Oh Michael, you never cease to surprise us, not.
He's pathetic. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:21 am

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698  Oh, geez. Thanks for the confirmation that Richie actually is the Bachelor, Michael!

ETA: I went to look at the post myself and he edited the caption to add a wink face to it. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It's definitely Richie, IMO. And everyone in the comments thinks the same thing and is freaking out with excitement  giggling

Last edited by AmyB on Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:33 am

How long do you all think until it's fully announced?
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+54
cb3
fabgirl
Da Funk
DTaylor91
ThankMeLater
Amarylla
solaroo
casjacknick
djogbenyuie
spangler
Joy15