SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:49 am

They may as well announce it now. Any build up they have been planning like Sam's has been ruined. God what gives Michael the right to do this. It's all about him
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by laurarose Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:22 am

Sundy wrote:They may as well announce it now. Any build up they have been planning like Sam's has been ruined. God what gives Michael the right to do this. It's all about him

He's obviously pissed that it's not going to be all about him...so he's announcing what he can't have in a pathetic attempt to get more Instagram followers. I knew Michael would give his 2 cents when the Bachelor 2016 came around. Oh well, I guess it's created a buzz around the show now and it wouldn't have been that long before it was announced anyway.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And there we have it. Confirmed!
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:38 am

YAY, it's Richie!! It's Richie!!!!!
:Woah-hoo:

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:28 am

It gives me great pleasure to change the topic title! Great news!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:22 pm

:yes: :claphands Awesome!

AAL is going to be thrilled!
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:22 pm

Richie.  Screaming silently at the top of my voice.... cheerdance
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:49 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Richie.  Screaming silently at the top of my voice.... cheerdance

same reaction! cant even wait. :yes: :cutesmile!:
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:51 pm

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

I woke up to the best news ever.

I can't wait. My heart is pleased.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:12 pm

OMG OMG OMG soooo thrilled by this news!!!!!! High clap High clap

The first ever true excitement i've had for this franchise for years!! always enjoyed the down under bachie show (minus the dark moment we had blake as lead :vomit:)

+ Richie is literally one of the best men EVER to go on this or any bachelor show in the whole franchise. i'm super optimistic about his season cos aussie bachie doesn't have the intense & ratings/drama-hungry manuvering/editing of US bachie
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:09 pm

emusha wrote:OMG OMG OMG soooo thrilled by this news!!!!!! High clap High clap

The first ever true excitement i've had for this franchise for years!! always enjoyed the down under bachie show (minus the dark moment we had blake as lead :vomit:)

+ Richie is literally one of the best men EVER to go on this or any bachelor show in the whole franchise. i'm super optimistic about his season cos aussie bachie doesn't have the intense & ratings/drama-hungry manuvering/editing of US bachie

I am with you Emusha! Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 1710264613

This is the first time ever that my fave contestant gets to be bachelor and Richie is my fave contestant ever from any franchise. I can't sit still I am so excited for him!!! cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:10 pm

Yay! Such a gentleman. Should be a great season!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+54
cb3
fabgirl
Da Funk
DTaylor91
ThankMeLater
Amarylla
solaroo
casjacknick
djogbenyuie
spangler
Joy15