SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 84 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 52 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:41 pm

IMO the sales pitch for Calia as next lead at WTA will be she didn't think she could fall in love, in the magical alternate universe that is the Bachelor Bubble she did. Next season, her intro will be all about how she learned from Ben she could fall in love, so excited now to look for love,.... (insert usual Bach speak.....)

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:48 pm

KB_Mom wrote:IMO the sales pitch for Calia as next lead at WTA will be she didn't think she could fall in love, in the magical alternate universe that is the Bachelor Bubble she did.  Next season, her intro will be all about how she learned from Ben she could fall in love, so excited now to look for love,.... (insert usual Bach speak.....)

Rolling Eyes  So she borrowed Becca's script and one which Becca was said to not be ready and disliked because of it. And Caila can't fall in love and then within a week or two is ready? Yeah right! Pffttt. So believable. At least Becca took a year to get there.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:55 pm

JMO but I think some of the dislike for Becca is she said the format of the show was too fast paced for her to be able to fall in love............then she returns to the show that has not changed its format in terms of fast pace one bit.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:59 pm

I think that Becca saying that was her being kind at ATFR to Chris especially considering it was all in the media that he was still in love with her. If Becca had said, it's not me it's you, it would have been unnecessary to said at an ATFR when Whitney was coming out. And I think Becca said what she said to protect Whitney. It had nothing to do with the show, imo, but to do with Chris... she wasn't in love with him and she said she wasn't in love with him. Caila is seen saying to Ben himself she thinks she will hurt him and then changes her mind within weeks? Craziness, imo and not believable at all and strikes me as completely fake on her part.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:03 pm

I am really surprised Becca has 500k IG followers and is being supported for 'ette by people like EM. I think it definitely helped her popularity that she was BFFs with last year's F1 and bachelorette but still...I don't get her appeal at all. Which TPTB seem to agree with considering she's gotten very little screentime both seasons. Yet, I honestly could see her getting the gig, especially if she pulls out an ILY before getting dumped, which is terrifying. She's so boring! JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:10 pm

Who is RS saying has the edge

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:11 pm

Things are scrutinized on this forum much more than with the common TB watcher.
I don't think the common watcher thinks twice or even once about what happened in detail with the main and the new main. I don't think they care.I don't think they are that deep or obsessed with the show.
I don't think they look at a script of being "unlovable" or blah blah blah.
IMO those are ridiculous labels anyway. Laughable.
I think the casual viewer is more in tune with the main's appearance, age, personality, maybe what they wear, perhaps their occupation as doctor, prince, born again virgin, entrepreneur. That's about it.
I guess the bottom line for me is I don't think the casual viewer will care if it's JoJo or Caila, it will be a personal preference. Becca will be labeled a virgin. Amanda will be labeled a single mom. IMO it does not go that deep to worry about a script. TPTB will bring that forefront later.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:11 pm

He says he hasn't heard anything yet, but he think it will be Caila.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:11 pm

KB_Mom wrote:JMO but I think some of the dislike for Becca is she said the format of the show was too fast paced for her to be able to fall in love............then she returns to the show that has not changed its format in terms of fast pace one bit.

But then she contacts Jared, maybe she thought he was the potential next lead, to have dinner, and doesn't have the decency to cancel. She just didn't bother to contact him. She easily has the hots for Ben and posts on SM that Ben is what every virgin is waiting for which IMO was very unclassy. She tells CH she came back to see if there was anything there between them. I've never heard a lead say I'm not ready to get engaged on a show which progresses too quickly so I'm honoured to be the 'ette.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:18 pm

As far as I know RS said that about Becca regarding Jared? Other than RS saying so is there evidence she did this from either Jared or Becca herself that she contacted Jared? Just curious if so.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:24 pm

From what I remember, there are 2 conflicting stories.
I had heard specifically, there was no standing up. This issue was a non issue.
I believe GA heard otherwise.
Just like anything else there are 3 sides to every story. So it depends on the source and what was heard.
Personally to me, it does not matter.
And personally to me, I take what RS say with a grain of salt and do not care what he has to say unless there is something other than his stale breath to back up what is said. JMOAA.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:27 pm

I'll preface what I'm about to say that this is not directed at anyone on here. I respect all opinions and I'm not calling anyone on here a liar, but RS' info on Becca has been very spotty lately, to put it lightly. From what I gather, he was wrong about Ben telling Becca directly not to join the show, and I know for a fact that he was wrong about Becca's sisters running their mouths about the potential HTD. He also mentioned in his spreecast that he trusted his "sources" that mentioned that Becca's sisters ran their mouths. He's full of crap on that. It's not out of the question that he was wrong about the extent of the Jared-Becca situation. His "sources" on Becca aren't that great.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 84 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 52 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
teamjanner
johannax
dedré
limoncello
Miyala