SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 84 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 52 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:33 pm

nothatgirl wrote:They can always get away with it by saying "we really made an effort to cast a POC, but bachelor nation had spoken and they really wanted ...
snipped

That's exactly what I see them saying.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:46 pm

I think this year, along with the Oscar boycott, it is exactly the right time for ABC/TPTB to cast a diverse lead. Caila fulfills the description and also has the personality, beauty, intellect and ability to follow rules to be the Bachelorette. (unlike last year)  Among the top 4 she fits the role the best and she is the surmised F3.  I personally will be shocked if she is not chosen.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:55 pm

While I won't be shocked if she is not chosen, I think she (Caila) will be chosen.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:02 pm

We have never had a lead whose fear is not being able to fall in love. That should be interesting how the male contestants will approach it whether they will be "open hearted and open minded" as usual or they will "guard and protect their heart".... The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 3806527698 :Nod: :yes: question

Last edited by mysthelma on Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 1f49b  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:04 pm

Several leads have had that attitude...
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:08 pm

Sure but tptb haven't sold any lead as "can't love". They all purported to be ready for love and marriage, which was a lie most of the time.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 1f49b  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:12 pm

mysthelma wrote:We have never had a lead whose fear is not being able to fall in love. That should be interesting how the male contestants will approach it whether they will be "open hearted and open minded" as usual or they will "guard and protect their heart"....

What is different to me is I don't know of any potential lead who says to the lead that is very well liked and touted as "Perfect Ben" that she thinks she will hurt him. 

For someone that is unlovable I don't see that going over well and backfiring on Caila and not Ben since his fear is being unlovable and someone is saying that they may do to him what he fears??? That's a negative reflection, imo, on Caila.

If the response or edit is negative it makes me wonder why TPTB would do that for someone if they wanted her as lead. The only option I have is that if SM viewers respond negatively to Caila that TPTB can then put their hands in the air and say "well, we tried to have a WOC but Bachelor Nation has spoken".
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:17 pm

Other than Lauren B, who has the most followers on sm right now? Becca? If so, is that because she's on 2 seasons?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:29 pm

sdmom wrote:Other than Lauren B, who has the most followers on sm right now? Becca? If so, is that because she's on 2 seasons?

Becca has over half a million IG followers and over 100K Twitter followers. Imo, it's not just because of 2 seasons, but because she's a favorite, based on media that is positive about her, including Bachelor Live on first episode polling her as #1 pick and then on their last episode again having Becca as first pick for Ben stated by Lacey Chabert. 

There's also other media recently about Emily Maynard (Bette) and Courtney wanting Becca for next lead and other positive feedback by bloggers and media, including Jillian( who was also a Bette) as well as Trista and Cat and others. 

So it is just because Becca is well-liked, imo, that she has so many followers rather than because she was on 2 seasons... because Nick was on 2 seasons in contrast and well, he has less followers than guys who were on 1x only.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:29 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
mysthelma wrote:We have never had a lead whose fear is not being able to fall in love. That should be interesting how the male contestants will approach it whether they will be "open hearted and open minded" as usual or they will "guard and protect their heart"....

What is different to me is I don't know of any potential lead who says to the lead that is very well liked and touted as "Perfect Ben" that she thinks she will hurt him. 

For someone that is unlovable I don't see that going over well and backfiring on Caila and not Ben since his fear is being unlovable and someone is saying that they may do to him what he fears??? That's a negative reflection, imo, on Caila.

If the response or edit is negative it makes me wonder why TPTB would do that for someone if they wanted her as lead. The only option I have is that if SM viewers respond negatively to Caila that TPTB can then put their hands in the air and say "well, we tried to have a WOC but Bachelor Nation has spoken".

It makes perfect sense that someone fears hurting "perfect unlovable Ben" because they have a fear of not being able to fall in love. We just need to see the full context of the conversation and considering she later on in the season confessed to have fallen in love with Ben.....I don't know we will have to wait and see.

Caila backstory is different from Becca in the sense that she Caila had a fear of not being able to fall in love but she did hence the show helped her to overcome the fear, unlike Becca who said the show wasnt a right fit for her to fall in love in that short space of time, yet came back for seconds.

mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:32 pm

Whomever, whenever the next lead gets announced that person will gain massive amounts of new followers.  I think the pre season numbers are just a very small piece of the puzzle.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:36 pm

mysthelma wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

It makes perfect sense that someone fears hurting "perfect unlovable Ben" because they have a fear of not being able to fall in love. We just need to see the full context of the conversation and considering she later on in the season confessed to have fallen in love with Ben.....I don't know we will have to wait and see.

Caila backstory is different from Becca in the sense that she Caila had a fear of not being able to fall in love but she did hence the show helped her to overcome the fear, unlike Becca who said the show wasnt a right fit for her to fall in love in that short space of time, yet came back for seconds.

I think the fact that TPTB left it in that Caila dumped her bf for the show may play a role too so that could play into her saying she thinks she could hurt Ben.

I will await to see SM viewers reaction and most notably what the media says as well as Bach Nation and if it is negative then that will be telling for me. As will whatever CH says on WTA.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 84 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 52 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
teamjanner
johannax
dedré
limoncello
Miyala