SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 42 of 84 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 63 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:45 am

Yeah I really don't care who it is. Just not Becca! Though I would have liked to get to know Lauren H. more but doubtful she can/will be.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 1f49c

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 8367-910 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 I_got_13 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Diana Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:00 am

It's clearly going to Caila at this point. I really was hoping JoJo had a shot.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:38 am

I got the feeling that Jojo's chances to be lead went out the window tonight. Her brothers are enough to scare away any future suitors. She may have to stick to guys who haven't seen this show. affraid

I liked Caila's date a lot and think she's got the best shot, especially when they talked about her Filipino heritage. I think guys would like her and women would enjoy watching them and her hair. Win win. Hugesmile

Amanda probably has a shot but think her kids are way too young to put them through it. I'm not so sure a lot of guys would be willing to take on an instant family with 2 really young kids. Still not seeing Becca as a good option.

Last edited by albean99 on Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:42 am

I haven't watched the episode yet...but were Jojo's brothers any worse than Des's brother? I can't see that ruining her chances for being the Bachelorette. In fact, I  think it would just give them an excuse to tease MTP all season, like they did with Des. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:49 am

nothatgirl wrote:I haven't watched the episode yet...but were Jojo's brothers any worse than Des's brother? I can't see that ruining her chances for being the Bachelorette. In fact, I  think it would just give them an excuse to tease MTP all season, like they did with Des. IMO.

If any applicants saw this episode , they'd be asking to leave before HTD. Why would her Bros be any easier on them? Besides, them being on a third reality show with the same premise, I just can't .

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:53 am

The whole date was ridiculous with the letter from the ex and her calling him to start with and then her brothers. It came across as part fake and a lot awkward. I still like Jojo but I'm just not interested in seeing her family ever again although her mom could be fun. wine

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:57 am

I thought the brothers and father were fairly intimidating to a guest in their home, but then it was a scripted thing, IMO, so it had to be what that storyline was--Ben wasn't really a guest, but a marauder.
I thought Des' bro was a more crazed, manic type questioning. He was wild eyed. IMO
JoJo's HTD was torture in a more civilized manner. The mom dealt with it by drinking straight from the bottle and the sister was MIA probably hiding in shame.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:23 am

Jade is also for Amanda to be the Bachelorette.

Jade Tolbert ‏@jadelizroper 4m4 minutes ago
#AmandaForBachelorette The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 1f64c
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:26 am

Kashathediva wrote:I thought the brothers and father were fairly intimidating to a guest in their home, but then it was a scripted thing, IMO, so it had to be what that storyline was--Ben wasn't really a guest, but a marauder.
I thought Des' bro was a more crazed, manic type questioning. He was wild eyed. IMO
JoJo's HTD was torture in a more civilized manner. The mom dealt with it by drinking straight from the bottle and the sister was MIA probably hiding in shame.

I think I vote for JoJo's sister as the lead. :D

None of the girls this season have IT for a lead IMO. JoJo was my pick but she lost me with her ex and family drama. Maybe Caila by default.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:44 am

Linds911 wrote:Maybe they'll listen to Kaitlyn  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 1f606

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe 26m26 minutes ago

I've only watched one epi of the bachelor, and I stand by my first thought. Amanda for bachelorette.

I'm kind of surprised she's rooting for Amanda and not her BFF, Becca!

I like Amanda too. I don't know if she has the dynamic personality to pull off being a lead, but she's one of the few people this season who I actually like.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:56 am

Lacy Faddoul ‏@LacyFaddoul 1m1 minute ago
#AmandaForBachelorette
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:10 am

What the heck did I just watch with Jo Jo htd? Truly the worst piece of acting ever! Yikes, that whole opening with flowers and letter from ex was painful to watch because I felt embarrassed for her. And then the brothrrs???

YEE!!!

Seriously that was the biggest play to get Jo Jo booted at f4 that I have ever seen a family stage.

Lordy, I guess default pick is the Breck shampoo girl, Caila,....or bring back someone else like Jennifer. She was someone I wanted to see more of.

No to Amanda...sorry but it really bothered me to see her away from her babies for this gig. Those girls are precious.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 84 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 63 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
teamjanner
johannax
dedré
limoncello
Miyala