SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 50 of 84 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 67 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:07 am

If Becca is the Bachelorette I can just see the headlines who will finally win the virgins' hand.

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:19 am

Or worse. Not going there.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:34 am

Well they already showed us the cherry tease. Not much further they can go without spelling it out.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:40 am

In past seasons, tricky filming has show us panty shots, crotch shots and have women with some minor wardrobe fails that if you look closely and freeze frame, you would get an eyeful.
All things that could have been edited out. I cringe to think what the slime would do to an 'Ette virgin.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:54 am

TPTB will dust off SeanCat's "consummation station" that is currently stored in Mike Fleiss' garage. It will be on full display at the mansion on Becca's meat & greet night. The "c.s." will travel with Becca & the contestants on her journey to find more d-list fame love, as a reminder of the big prize. 

TPTB could have the "c.s" prominently displayed on each group date to really ramp up the competition among the contestants. It may be a bit awkward to display the "c.s." at each of the HTD, but hey - this is what you sign up for and Becca knows the drill. IMHO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:39 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:...she did like him (Chris S) and thought he was nice. She just wasn't in love...
I'm wondering why Becca didn't leave the show like Brooks did during Des's season. Since Becca spent so much time with Kaitlyn it seems she would have known Kaitlyn was in love with Chris. Kaitlyn was legitimately upset when she didn't get a rose. Why not let Chris take Kaitlyn to the F2. What was Becca's motivation for staying? Did the producers lead her to believe she would be the next Bachelorette question

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:12 pm

jen689 wrote:
DebutAlbum wrote:...she did like him (Chris S) and thought he was nice. She just wasn't in love...
I'm wondering why Becca didn't leave the show like Brooks did during Des's season. Since Becca spent so much time with Kaitlyn it seems she would have known Kaitlyn was in love with Chris. Kaitlyn was legitimately upset when she didn't get a rose. Why not let Chris take Kaitlyn to the F2. What was Becca's motivation for staying? Did the producers lead her to believe she would be the next Bachelorette question

I don't know if Kaitlyn was legitimately in love with Chris. In fact, I would bet that she wasn't. I think that she was just shocked that she was dumped by a guy that she had just slept with.

I'm sure Becca wanted the Bachelorette gig, but I also think that she liked Chris enough that she would have happily taken the opportunity to date him post-show if that was an option. She didn't have a Brooks-level of disinterest in the lead, but she just wasn't in love. In that hotel room conversation/argument that Chris/Becca had on the LCD, I truly felt that she showed a lot of vulnerability and emotion. Way more than she ever showed with Ben, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:09 pm

I don't believe for a minute Kaitlyn was in love with Chris. She just felt humiliated because she'd just slept with Chris and then he picked the virgin over her, not to mention she thought Chris was sending Becca home when he pulled her aside, so she got all excited. Becca did her a favour by not pulling out, since she got to be the Bachelorette.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Rdjbb Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:49 pm

I asked this awhile ago, but didn't get any opinions. Do you think they'll have two bachelorettes again and have the men decide who to keep? That could be their way to get by the whole ethnic issue? Have Caila and JoJo or Caila and Amanda and have the guys decide?
Rdjbb
Rdjbb

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:58 pm

Pretty sure the major players (producers and TPTB) have said it didn't work well so I highly doubt they will try that again.

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 87b72b10 teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 86669110 teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:08 pm

Rdjbb wrote:...Do you think they'll have two bachelorettes again and have the men decide who to keep...
I think it will be one Bachelorette. Fans of the show didn't seem to embrace the two bachelorette concept enough for them to repeat it. I listened to a podcast with Chris H and he downplayed an ethnic bachelorette. He said production wants to stay with the formula that's made the show a success. The lead is going to be who production and ABC management thinks will get the best ratings JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:00 pm

An American army lady would do just that. As I say they wont have the balls to do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 84 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 67 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
teamjanner
johannax
dedré
limoncello
Miyala