SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 51 of 84 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 67 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:55 pm

Anyone else feel like Tptb want Amanda for bachelorette?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:11 pm

I do think they want her AAL. She's received a very safe if not favourable edit. I'm just not sure how many serious men would be interested. I guess all they need is 25 or so. So, it's a strong possibility because I also get the feeling that Caila doesn't really want it, does anyone else get that impression? TWT but hopefully we'll be able to tell from how she seems on WTA.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:23 pm

I originally thought they wanted Amanda, since she made it to f4 despite the total lack of chemistry, the fact that many alum were supporting her on SM, and she got a bit of a victim edit. That said, she got so little screentime and her exit wasn't that heartbreaking that I don't think she's in consideration.

It will be interesting to see who is highlighted in the WTA. I don't think that they will show all five most talked about/girls who went far on the hot seat - Amanda, Caila, jubilee, Becca, and Olivia - so it will be interesting to see who gets cut. I still think it will be Jojo though. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:24 pm

Yeah hard to see 25 guys lining up but I think it may be Amanda based on what CH said and Kaitlyn and Jade endorsing her. Elan also likes posts about her and posting pic with her and she was listed twice in EOnline articles which spoiled Ben last season first and CH said people screaming for Amanda? They also used Amanda's pic in that article with her kids. I suspect she got a lot of sympathy with her exit and maybe will get more on WTA too? I'll be skipping if it's another season of the single mother dragging the two kids along hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:40 pm

I don't think they want Amanda. She's sweet and sympathetic so people like her, but I don't think she has enough personality to carry a whole season. I could barely stay awake watching her dates with Ben and all those likes coming out of her mouth were painful to listen to. Doesn't help that her voice is pretty unpleasant as well. I'll be shocked if she's their pick.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:19 pm

CH is so FOS saying people are screaming for Amanda. Where the hell was he seeing this? Ugh she's the weakest option of the bunch. Did she ever say anything remotely interesting or funny? Does anyone even remember anything she said? Besides "like" I mean. She just seemed like a non-factor to me. She wasn't even that upset when she eliminated. Becca was more pissed than she was. Then again Ben had least emotional exit of the F6 last season as well so hey perhaps it'll be Amanda.

JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:24 pm

Is CH really hyping Amanda?  Caila I would like.  Amanda or Becca would really test my ability to watch or enjoy and I LOVE the Bachelorette.  I think I'm going to be like   :nervous  until the Bachelorette is announced because there are several really poor choices in the mix IMO making me pretty nervous at who they'll go with.

Last edited by relaxing on Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:34 pm

With Becca I can at least hold out hope for my scenario of her falling for the bad boy and bringing out a passionate side to her. Amanda? I can't even think of an upside there. I could even see them even pulling out the old pretending not to go to the fantasy suites out of "respect" for her daughters card like Emily did. Boring!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:37 pm

bluwavz wrote:With Becca I can at least hold out hope for my scenario of her falling for the bad boy and bringing out a passionate side to her. Amanda? I can't even think of an upside there. I could even see them even pulling out the old pretending not to go to the fantasy suites out of "respect" for her daughters card like Emily did. Boring!

cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:39 pm

I could see them wanting Amanda, plenty of great guys will want to date her. JJ will definitely try to be on her season laugh out loud. And I don't think she is boring, prob not any more boring than any of the other girls or other past bachelorettes. I'm sure is on their list.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:49 pm

I'm honestly not enthused about any of the options. Either they annoy me (Caila), bore me (Becca, Amanda), or give me mean girl vibes (jojo). I think that Jojo has the personality that will make for the best season, but I doubt I'll be getting emotionally invested in her journey or anything. I honestly might end up skipping it, unless they really bring it with the hot guys. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:07 pm

bluwavz wrote:CH is so FOS saying people are screaming for Amanda. Where the hell was he seeing this? Ugh she's the weakest option of the bunch. Did she ever say anything remotely interesting or funny? Does anyone even remember anything she said? Besides "like" I mean. She just seemed like a non-factor to me. She wasn't even that upset when she eliminated. Becca was more pissed than she was. Then again Ben had least emotional exit of the F6 last season as well so hey perhaps it'll be Amanda.

JMO.

Yeah I don't see screaming for her either but I think CH is saying that because both Kaitlyn and Jade tweeted they want her and Kaitlyn said so in E Online interview. So far E Online has said that the frontrunners include Amanda and then again included Amanda with CH going on about her people screaming and all that (I expect based on Bach Alum tweeting?).

I wonder if the Bach Alum are told what to say or who to tweet and cheer for?

I just have zero interest in Amanda being the bachelorette especially with her two kids. :/

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 84 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 67 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
teamjanner
johannax
dedré
limoncello
Miyala