SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 81 of 84 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 81 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Isabella Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:15 pm

sosleepy wrote:I got the sense the entire show that JoJo was hung up on the ex big time. I bet that breakup was a big motivation for her to do this show to begin in with- it is for so many of these contestants. And per that scripted encounter with the flowers at HTD and that weird phone call, it sounds like the ex would take her back. IRL, no way would JoJo go for Ben. I just don't get the sense that he's a guy shed date IRL at all. Regardless, it wouldn't shock me at all if she's back with the guy.

And regarding Caila, I'm not a huge fan either. I think JoJo would have provided far more compelling groundwork for the lead. But my husband disagrees. He likes Caila way more than JoJo for next season, and in general. He isn't really spoiled- I did tell him who F1 was, but he doesn't know any of the little details RS leaked about Caila pre-airing or anything. He thought Caila came off as grounded, smart and well spoken as well as beautiful. He doesn't think JoJo comes across as very articulate and while he thinks she has a hot body, she's a butter face. (I don't share that opinion, I think JoJo is beautiful). But, there you go- a guy's opinion. He thinks Caila > JoJo in every way. So I'm sure out of 25ish guys, a few will share my hub's opinion. And that's all it really takes for a good season. A lead that speaks well and has a genuine connection with 2-4 men.

This post got me out of lurkmode.  My husband said the exact same thing!  He only got to watch the hometown and the fantasy suite episode and he liked Caila a lot more than Jojo,.  He likes Caila's natural look and bubbly personality and added that something about Jojo's face seems off. So I'm pretty sure there are a lot of men out there who thinks the same, they're just not active in SM.

It doesn't bother me if Caila is indeed the Bachelorette. I am more invested in Lauren B. but I find Caila refreshing as well.  I dont find Caila always smiling as something annoying or fake (I see people on twitter say she's fake cause of that), could be cause I have lots of half filipino friends and they are always so positive, happy and smiley just like her.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 81 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Aaron Murray would be a cute TB.

Heavens no! He looks "special" to me. And I have no desire to see that family ever again.

I also thought Jordan looks like a more attractive version of Shawn. Still not my type, too football player-y. Hopefully he's smarter at least.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:41 pm

^Well he went to Vanderbilt and was on the academic honor roll so it seems he's not a huge dummy.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 81 87b72b10 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 81 86669110 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 81 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:41 pm

Interesting .. Mike Fleiss just posted that he will be announcing the next ette on Twitter and to stay tuned LOL

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:42 pm

Jeepers wrote:Interesting .. Mike Fleiss just posted that he will be announcing the next ette on Twitter and to stay tuned LOL

That's weird.  Have they ever done it that way?

Last edited by avacaroline on Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:43 pm

Jeepers wrote:Interesting .. Mike Fleiss just posted that he will be announcing the next ette on Twitter and to stay tuned LOL

Well that's weird. Are they afraid of booing if they do it live?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:45 pm

giggling someone needs to tell him that he's a day too late or maybe two. He is ridiculous The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 81 2498057887
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:46 pm

That's so weird...that seems like the most anti-climatic way to do it.

And, the comments under his tweet! Oh, man.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:46 pm

mindless wrote:

Well that's weird. Are they afraid of booing if they do it live?

Yes! But I also think after the final rose they are afraid there will be an outcry for JoJo to be the next ette.  Hugesmile

Last edited by soccermom333 on Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:47 pm

He didn't specify that he was announcing it on Twitter today, so it'd be kind of funny if after all that they ended up going with JoJo and announcing it via Twitter in a couple of weeks instead of on the ATFR...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:48 pm

Yeah...the ATFR is live, so it is very possible that they might have booing. That seems like the only reason they wouldn't announce it there. I don't know why they couldn't do it on GMA or DWTS, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:49 pm

LOL. I hope he's not serious. I remember he said something similar about tweeting who the next Bachelor was last year. Come on, give Caila a better announcement than that. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 84 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
teamjanner
johannax
dedré
limoncello
Miyala