SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 82 of 84 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83, 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 82 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:50 pm

bluwavz wrote:LOL. I hope he's not serious. I remember he said something similar about tweeting who the next Bachelor was last year. Come on, give Caila a better announcement than that. cheeky

Did he? I know he tweeted to look out for clues for who the bachelor would be on the first episode of BIP, but I don't remember him saying he would tweet the official announcement.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 82 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:54 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
bluwavz wrote:LOL. I hope he's not serious. I remember he said something similar about tweeting who the next Bachelor was last year. Come on, give Caila a better announcement than that. cheeky

Did he? I know he tweeted to look out for clues for who the bachelor would be on the first episode of BIP, but I don't remember him he would tweet the official announcement.

Haha yeah. I dug up his tweet. He was clearly kidding last year though. Not sure if he is this time.

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 14 Aug 2015
Or maybe I'll announce the new Bachelor right here on Twitter...
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:56 pm

Jordan looks cute and went to Vanderbilt so I'll give him a shot. Oh and he's Aaron Rodger's brother. I think I probably like Aaron even more than I did because of him dating Olivia Munn who I like a lot. I wouldn't compare Jordan to Josh or Shawn just because he's an athlete.

They may want to start filming right away so aren't waiting until the ATFR show. I imagine they'll still have Caila on the show either way. They can control the audience and usually do so doubt they're worrying about booing. JMO of course.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:57 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
mindless wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Interesting .. Mike Fleiss just posted that he will be announcing the next ette on Twitter and to stay tuned LOL

Well that's weird. Are they afraid of booing if they do it live?

Yes! But I also think after the final rose they are afraid there will be an outcry for JoJo to be the next ette.  Hugesmile

Oh that's a good point! Would be smarter to squash any lingering hopes now instead of at ATFR, when everyone's feeling sorry for her.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:03 pm

Assuming that Fleiss is being serious (which is a pretty big assumption), this shows that RS's theory that the F2 can't be the Bachelorette because they have to announce on ATFR is flawed. It seems like they can make the announcement pretty much anywhere and anytime. Still think that they chose Caila over Jojo because Jojo is in a relationship and/or network pressure for POC, not because Jojo was F2. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:09 pm

I don't care about ATFR as far as announcing the next Bachelorette but the f2 is likely going to appear as heartbroken on the show and it looks bad if she's then filming her show the next week or two. That's the biggest reason they don't pick the f2 these days. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:12 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't care about ATFR as far as announcing the next Bachelorette but the f2 is likely going to appear as heartbroken on the show and it looks bad if she's then filming her show the next week or two. That's the biggest reason they don't pick the f2 these days. JMO

But, how many people actually know that and are going to be keeping up with the filming schedule/pictures? Kaitlyn's boxing group date pictures were leaked a day after filming began, but in May, the show and all the tabloids/entertainment news shows played along with the idea that they had no idea who had won, Kaitlyn or Britt. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rdjbb Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:14 pm

IMO they should just say it's been four months. Glad I now have closure... Ready to move on... F2. All the way.
Rdjbb
Rdjbb

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:15 pm

JoJo saying she's moved on doesn't provide them with the drama they want at ATFR. Idk, it would be odd to announce it is JoJo at ATFR.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:16 pm

Does the Final 2 girl come out on stage at "After the Final Rose" to confront the Bachelor that sent her home?
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:18 pm

umngirl wrote:The only reason I approve of this casting is that we may get an Aaron and Olivia appearance on a HTD. I ship those two. Talk about a major ratings get.

But I don't think they want to do another former pro athlete as the lead. Although he gonna be 28 in August so that's definitely older than Jesse Palmer was. I think Jordan is trying to break into acting/broadcasting so this is a way to get his face out there as something other than Aaron Rodgers' brother.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 82 2498057887  Me too! I'm already debating in my mind whether they or even just Aaron would take part in the HTD. And how many times they will get Caila to ask him about his family giggling . Either way, you know Jordan is getting a HTD.  Funny, I could see him being a real F1 possibility for Jojo but an almost definite F3/next Bachelor with Cailia. 

This is not even close to the Murray's IMO.  Having a brother of one of the best, most popular current NFL QBs is a big deal for the show IMO.  I imagine the suits drooling about this in the backrooms.  I expect people will love Jordan and the network/producers will too. 

Great way to draw attention to a season where the majority are luke-warm on the lead and probably why they put this out there today, again IMO only.

Last edited by relaxing on Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:18 pm

BlackHalo wrote:JoJo saying she's moved on doesn't provide them with the drama they want at ATFR. Idk, it would be odd to announce it is JoJo at ATFR.

I agree with that. But, at the end of the ATFR, the F2 could say something like "thank you for answering all my questions - the time that has passed and seeing you and the F1 on TV has really helped me get the closure I needed". Then, they could announce on GMA or DWTS or Ellen or....Fleiss's twitter. I mean, Chantal was able to confront Brad and announce she was in love and had found everything she had ever been looking for all in about 10 minutes, so I don't think it's that crazy. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 82 of 84 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83, 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
teamjanner
johannax
dedré
limoncello
Miyala