SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:44 pm

BachSpoilersFan ‏@BachSpoilersFan 1h1 hour ago

@BacheloretteCA Ok Noah Cappe is going to distract me all season! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Made it on TV!!! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:49 pm

I love the after show with Canadian bachelorette more.  They are also showing the goofy moments like the tripping up of the step going inside.  I have to remember to watch next week.

I will have to see who will be Nick sexual tongue on his season.laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Chris Karasewich ‏@krswch
That's my boy! @ogilvie_mike killing it in he first episode of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:09 am

Funny, I think I'm looking at the F4!!! laugh out loud

That was a great After Show!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think you may be right about the f4. Although I would swap out Thomas and maybe put in Mickel (sp?).

I'm kind of interested to see Kevin W's story line. From the preview I see a lot of chemistry and he goes far. The preview makes it seem like he walks out.

I also think Mike's story line is a perfect set up for the next Bachelor if he's not f1. Almost too obvious for f1? Who knows... it's the first Bachelorette season, so maybe they want to make the connection very obvious.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:20 am

Oh I forgot about Mikhel, yes I mentioned up thread, I think she liked him too. Mike seems like a good guy. I wouldn't mind him as TB. I thought when KevinW looked like he was leaving, they wouldn't show it if he really left? IDK

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:29 am

Bachelorette Canada Verified account  ‏@BacheloretteCA
"I don't want to sabotage every good relationship because I'm afraid of it ending." ❤️ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:31 am

D A N I ‏@dani_officialmu
Vancouver! Watch me live on @BacheloretteCA in the after show! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:35 am

Bachelorette Canada Verified account  ‏@BacheloretteCA
No we don't have a proposal on the first night, Kyle is just showing how flexible his height can be! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:48 am

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Butler in the Buff JP really bared it all for his first impression [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:57 am

Oooh, I wish I could watch. Ok.. I might try a little at a time. She is very pretty. I must scope out the contestants.. who do you all like so far?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:16 am

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
"I think the guys are going to fall in love with Jasmine. I just fell in love." So did we @jillianharris!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+40
ilb123
LoveDovez
BachCanada67
djogbenyuie
nd4reality
siena
hdman
lettore
albean99
LeapofFaith
nutty1