SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
rachvanzo ‏@rachvanzo
@GlobalBC look who I met tonight
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:25 am

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
"I'm never one to start a fight, but I'm always one to finish one." Things are heating up! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:34 am

Mike was open and honest in his one-on-one time with Jasmine. That first impression rose is all his! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:35 am

Will David's stunt from earlier send him packing? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:00 am

Olivia Caridi ‏@OliviaCaridi
Thank you @BacheloretteCA and Vancouver for an amazing night on the Live After Show with @danielmaguire85!

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:23 am

I wonder how it came about that they chose Olivia to be on the After Show. She did great. Daniel was his usual self. laugh out loud

I think FIR Mike, might have a shot at F1. Firefighter is from Winnipeg- immediate connection- all around nice caring guy as per his bio - didn't surface on SM until after May 31st which was the end of filming

Kevin W - another firefighter but he lives in Toronto - I noticed a few camera shots panned to him sitting next to her on the couch - we didn't see much of him other than his private time during the cocktail party - I believe that's him in the water - I think he's in the F3 - He also didn't surface on SM until after filming

Thomas - she finds him sexy(he's the one I originally said he looks like someone on the cover of a romance novel) - he is a model after a construction injury left him unable to work

Kevin P - his carefree lifestyle I don't think is a match for Jasmine but they obviously had that serenade set up. He sang to her playing a guitar, then a violinist ? and a few other people show up playing instruments. I wonder why he got so much air time? I didn't quite catch what happened where he got himself in trouble, I had to step away for a minute and didn't see it. Then he was nervous at FRC obviously made him wait to get the last rose.

Mikhel sp? I'm going to get that spelling sooner or later - she though he was cute - it appeared she liked him - F5

She is hard to read. I hope we see more connections. Right now I see her into Mike her FIR. She is so down to earth, just a normal girl as opposed to someone who's been on the show already, nice change for a lead!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:46 am

Good summary GA! My thoughts on the first epi:

I think Mike & Kevin W are two guys that will have significant stories & IA that we'll likely see them around until the end.

Kevin W reminds me of a hockey player. In one of the previews we see him telling her that he is jealous. The "I'm done" is a VO when he's picking up his jacket & leaving. He could actually be saying it, but it might be an editing trick. That conversation seemed emotional on both sides.

Mike fits Jasmin's description of what she wants & they have the parental situation in common. I think this resulted in an instant connection that will carry to the end.

She's attracted to Thomas, but I like him better when he doesn't speak. He seemed to emphasize how worldly he was & that he's a model. I want to like him more & hope we see a different side of him.

Don't like Drew at all. He comes across as a bully, manipulative & deceptive. Totally a competition for him.

I think Mikhel & Kevin P are two others that will go far, but I don't think they'll go to the end.

I love that in epi 2 they're already heading to Jamaica. Way to go B'ette Canada!!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:02 am

Nice recap [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ! Yes I forgot about Drew, IA it's a competition for him. I didn't notice the VO when it appears that KevinW leaves. I thought if they showed it, then it must not happen, but if it's a VO that's just as good because I too think he may be F2.

I think Thomas might be the guy who is all about chemistry. I didn't catch the previews, I will have to somehow catch up and grab some s/caps. Not sure that I will have time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:06 pm

I think kevin W is in the final 2, but his possessiveness will drive her away in the end. I am hoping for Mike wins it all if not he could be the next bachelor.

Who is the person she spoke to about kissing? that is going to be an bad conversation that I want to miss.

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Kevin P - his carefree lifestyle I don't think is a match for Jasmine but they obviously had that serenade set up. He sang to her playing a guitar, then a violinist ? and a few other people show up playing instruments. I wonder why he got so much air time? I didn't quite catch what happened where he got himself in trouble, I had to step away for a minute and didn't see it. Then he was nervous at FRC obviously made him wait to get the last rose.

She is hard to read. I hope we see more connections. Right now I see her into Mike her FIR. She is so down to earth, just a normal girl as opposed to someone who's been on the show already, nice change for a lead!

I think you have Kevin P and David mixed up? Kevin's the guy that played the ukulele when he walked up to greet her and was visibly sick. Whereas David was the one who played the guitar with the strings trio at the back and made the bro move yelling "top that!" at the end. David was the one that got called last at the RC.

And I agree, I can't really read Jasmine too well right now. On the first episode, they are high lighting her connection with Mike because of the FIR. He might be the perfect on paper guy. Anyway, it seems like it would be an interesting season, with her being "in love" with two guys laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:35 pm

ooops thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you are correct!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:49 pm

I like her, she is spunky and reminds me f Kaithlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+40
ilb123
LoveDovez
BachCanada67
djogbenyuie
nd4reality
siena
hdman
lettore
albean99
LeapofFaith
nutty1