SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by robinvi Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:43 pm

Halfway through the episode. I love her energy, really enjoying it so far. Personally my favorite so far is Mikhel. I think he is top 5, not sure if he is the one. But he got an intro video. They would make pretty babies!
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:53 pm

Is anyone making sc of the previews for this season?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I just finished SC-ing. Going to upload and then post asap.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:46 pm

Thanks, dee.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  handwave I don't see anywhere on the Network website to watch live. It does have other shows you can watch live, so maybe they upload the next day. Tonights premier starts at 9pm - 10:30 Eastern time, in 2 hours. There is also an After Show for 1/2 hour.

Thanks GA! I will try and find a link to watch!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:31 pm

Yes, W Network put it online Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:00 pm

How do I find it? Can I watch in the US?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:05 pm

casjacknick wrote:How do I find it? Can I watch in the US?
If the main W-network stream doesn't work for people outside Canada, you can watch it here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just check with that website a day after the episode airs. It's normally pretty good with uploading quickly.

For last night's video, I embedded it below (click on that small red "X" on the right side prior to playing the video):

source
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:16 pm

Thanks guys - I'd like to try watching my first Canadian Bach season (I've been told that Canadians and New Zealanders are very similar in temperaments so thought it would be fun)  but the link from the official channel stopped and stuttered so much that it was driving me nuts. I looked but couldn't find a live feed.

If someone wouldn't mind embedding each episode then that would be fantastic.

From what I watched - only about 10 minutes - I thought Jasmine was lovely and it's going to be a great season with some very interesting men.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:20 pm

dee wrote:
casjacknick wrote:How do I find it? Can I watch in the US?
If the main W-network stream doesn't work for people outside Canada, you can watch it here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just check with that website a day after the episode airs. It's normally pretty good with uploading quickly.

For last night's video, I embedded it below (click on that small red "X" on the right side prior to playing the video):

source

Thanks you so much for putting this on here.  I saw most of the show last night but was flipping back on forth early on from another show.  Great to see the entire show and with no commercials... thanks!

I like Mike and both Kevin's. Kevin W. reminds me of a hockey player in the NHL but can't think of the name. Mike could possibly be the F1. Early I know and I am rarely right. giggling Just gave him bad luck. :yes: Hugesmile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:35 pm

Only epi 1 so who knows however at this point I think she's wonderful!

Let me count the ways:
At last, a confident fun lead that doesn't bounce around and over emote.  +++++
She liked the singer but didn't let that sway her from telling him she didn't like his bravado end move.  She did it in an assertive no cocky way - direct and waited for him to deal with it.
She's a very good listener.  She appeared authentically interested in what guys had to say.
She doesn't appear to be trying to sell herself.  She waits for the guys to ask her what they want to know - she seems so "normal" like when she was talking about her tattoo and her dad.
I liked the way she handled the drunken cowboy situation.  She gave the guys ample time to work it out then stepped in with decisiveness respecting that the guy she was talking with had made his point, he wasn't interested in being part of a drama, and her saying she wanted more time would be the least dramatic option.

I found it interesting when she said her ideal would be to travel half the time including with a child.  It will be intriguing to hear more about her vision of her future.  Very untraditional view at this point.  It may be accurate to assume she is a low maintenance kind of person.
Looking forward to more Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:36 pm

Thanks y'all for your wonderful recap. I am going to be able to catch up with the show on the weekend. Looking forward to following Jasmine's love story along with y'all.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+40
ilb123
LoveDovez
BachCanada67
djogbenyuie
nd4reality
siena
hdman
lettore
albean99
LeapofFaith
nutty1