SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:38 pm

dee wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:

Also the fact that KW didn't have an intro video makes me doubt a bit. i know that was the case for Snez and Alex but it has never be done in CA franchise before and it is rarely the case in the US one (i can't even recall a F1 without intro).
Off the top of my head, Roberto (Ali's season).

Thanks for the example.
hmmm i forgot. It didn't even matter at that time because we were spoiled so early on that he was in F2 and it was just so obvious by fantasy date.
Are we sure he didn't? laugh out loud

djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:42 pm

I don't want to quote myself but writing that we were spoiled Roberto was in F2 and it was ovious by FD just made me realize it might still very well be the same for KW.
Oh well
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:46 pm

Yes I am sure, because it stood out to me. It was obvious they had chemistry and I knew Roberto would go far, so him not getting any intro was different.

ETA: I also think they didn't want to feature 2 firefighters in their intros? Tbh, they're both kind of similar in a sense that they both seem grounded, disciplined, love their family and job, etc.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:56 pm

dee wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:

Also the fact that KW didn't have an intro video makes me doubt a bit. i know that was the case for Snez and Alex but it has never be done in CA franchise before and it is rarely the case in the US one (i can't even recall a F1 without intro).

Shawn B (Kaitlyns season) I think!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:20 pm

Mikhel and Jasmine had a great date! I wouldn't be surprised if he's F1, and if he isn't then I can definitely see him being the next bachelor. yes

Sleuthing this season has been interesting and I think in a few more episodes I might be able to put together some of the things I've noticed. There are some things that make me think it's going one way, and then a couple of things that make me think it'll go in a different direction. The last episode provided some good insight, and I think the next episode will too. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:56 pm

Regarding F1s having intro vids...this can be sliced & diced in 2 different ways.

If one chooses to stay within the CA franchise, both F1s on the Bachie CA Season 1 (Bianca) & Season 2 (April) got Intro vids.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also it's the same executive producer Claire Freeland that produced the Bachie season & current Bette season. So either she changed it up & decided to align with the US series that has hidden at least a couple of F1s or she stuck to her prior script of giving the F1 an Intro vid.

The other part is in any franchise premier (AU, France, Ukraine); the F1 has always had an intro vid.

Just stating what has been precedent on the CA series & franchise premier series but we shall see how this Bette CA shapes out in terms of whether the F1 has an intro vid or not.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:08 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:
dee wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:

Both these examples were FIR recipients that went on to be f1. Maybe they decided that Mike got enough screen time in ep1 and didn't need an intro vid? If he is f1 of course.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:34 pm

Just watched the episode.

Lmao Benoir and his kisses. cantstopl rofl
He definitely didn't get F1 music. rofl

Michel is so sweet. Those kisses were hot. The whole date was fun and cute, sweet and romantic.

I liked both group dates, I was rooting for hotties to win, and was disappointed that Jasmine chose to take the naughties on the date too. Drew is annoying. He's not even entertaining, he's just FOS. Go Chris, go against the bro code, you owe the bully nothing.

Jasmine has good chemistry with a few guys, right now I can't pick my F1 choice. Personally, I would chose KevinP and Michel, but they might not be Jasmine's choices. I'm glad David was do complimentary about Jasmine, he seems like a good guy.

Can't wait for next episode, it's do much more fun watching when I have no clue who the F2 and F1 are.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:11 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Emila23_12 wrote:
dee wrote:

Both these examples were FIR recipients that went on to be f1. Maybe they decided that Mike got enough screen time in ep1 and didn't need an intro vid? If he is f1 of course.

Do you think that mike being FIR that jasmine new early on that she likes him enough to explore other relationships first? And now she has she better start with her first choice?being mike ofcourse Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:34 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Emila23_12 wrote:

Do you think that mike being FIR that jasmine new early on that she likes him enough to explore other relationships first? And now she has she better start with her first choice?being mike ofcourse Hugesmile

Possible. His date will tell if he just a MOT guy albeit one of the best IMO. He has some catching up for the f1 slot though.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:44 pm

dee wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:

To my knowledge and going back Roberto had and intro in their season he was introduce as a former baseball player.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:46 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Emila23_12 wrote:
dee wrote:

Mike had an intro video.  That is where he talk about doing calenders to help some charity organisation and about the death of his mom. That is where I first notice that 8 pack abs. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+40
ilb123
LoveDovez
BachCanada67
djogbenyuie
nd4reality
siena
hdman
lettore
albean99
LeapofFaith
nutty1