SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Nothin' like LITERALLY sweeping Jasmine off her feet in your group date! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:57 am

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 2m
"I like when guys are playing football because you can see their butts." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:08 am

"It wouldn't be Benoit if he wasn't completely feeling it with every ounce of his soul" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Benoit scores a rose in his home town of Montreal. Will he accept this rose? OUI OUI!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:10 am

Will these boys be able to score? Referee Jasmine will decide that. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:00 am

Matchmaker for Hire ‏@matchmaker4hire
Life is tough my darling @jazlor1 and so are you! On to next week in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:22 am

nd4reality wrote:He has been laughing along with Drew from ep2. At the nerdy Chris. Same clique.
Jmo and what I have been noticing on the side since he is not the focus of the scenes yet always next to Drew and laughing.

Count me in as someone who isnt a fan of his too. And why does he keep reminding us that he is a man? Just in case we forget?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:50 pm

I love Mikhel's date so much and so did Jasmine. She really seemed into him. I am scared that he may turn out to be the (Nick) F2 to JAsmine's F1 Kevin W (Josh).

I just hope Mikhel gets the Bachelor gid if he isnt F1. I would enjoy watching him commandeer a room of beauties.

Benoit Benoit Benoit [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] He was too handsy and too forward and bothered on inappropriate imo, I think being "french" helped to keep him on the thin line.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:08 pm

I'm watching the episode right now and that Benoit kiss scene is making me laugh so hard. cantstopl cantstopl

Holly molly the guy is unstoppable. hahahahah
but it was cute at the same time, go figure how.

djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:25 pm

Just watched it on YouTube and I still love her! Loved that date with Mikhel he might have a slight edge over Kevin W. Mike wasn't as invisible. I have eyes and I may have watched his adorable stripping a bit too much. I still though see no real connection there, hopefully next episode will change my mind. So on the preview how many did we see on that wood chopping date? There are seven guys available for group dates but it seemed like some of them were getting mini one on ones or something. If only one guy goes home it should be Drew, Chris or Benoit right? Or do we have a picture of Benoit in Markesh?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:27 pm

see2love wrote:I love Mikhel's date so much and so did Jasmine. She really seemed into him. I am scared that he may turn out to be the (Nick) F2 to JAsmine's F1 Kevin W (Josh).

I just hope Mikhel gets the Bachelor gid if he isnt F1. I would enjoy watching him commandeer a room of beauties.

Benoit Benoit Benoit  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  He was too handsy and too forward and bothered on inappropriate imo, I think being "french" helped to keep him on the thin line.

Second the comment on Mikhel.
The dance scene was the most romantic danse scene i've ever seen in any franchise. And that band was right up my alley.
I'm sure he will have real beauties indeed, and from very different backgrounds.

Actually i think maybe Jas can let him go at F3 if he is not her chosen one. The way she talks about his kindness and everything, i think she will be one of those leads who won't want to hurt the nice guy.

And i also think that Mike is probably F1 and KW F2 hence the focus on the jealous side to make us be more on board with the happy couple when the show is over.

I notice that the canadian version always has it way to show us a not so nice side of the F2:
For Whitney it was her manipulative ways obviously (they did hint at this from teh beginning - and i must say it was difficult to miss that laugh out loud)
and with Trisha it was some mean comments here and there and the whole pageant thing.

Also the fact that KW didn't have an intro video makes me doubt a bit. i know that was the case for Snez and Alex but it has never be done in CA franchise before and it is rarely the case in the US one (i can't even recall a F1 without intro).

All JMHO
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:32 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:

Also the fact that KW didn't have an intro video makes me doubt a bit. i know that was the case for Snez and Alex but it has never be done in CA franchise before and it is rarely the case in the US one (i can't even recall a F1 without intro).
Off the top of my head, Roberto (Ali's season).
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+40
ilb123
LoveDovez
BachCanada67
djogbenyuie
nd4reality
siena
hdman
lettore
albean99
LeapofFaith
nutty1