SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 57 of 65 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 61 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:15 am

its in the W Network Instagram page @GuardianAngel there is a picture of Jillian Roz Weston and Jennifer Valentine.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:24 am

@Fifty That's just the After Show from the last episode.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:33 am

albean99 wrote:@Fifty That's just the After Show from the last episode.

Did i miss an episode, i didn't think Roz Weston was there I obviously mistook Ep 8 for Ep 9 After show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:53 am

reason wrote:@Aunties_love  You told us that someone told you that Kyle was 3.  That info was wrong.

You also told us the person also said the Kevin and Mike was the final 2.  That was right just the person might not have been able to pernounce Mikhel right, so I give you props.  JMHO.
Thankyou @reason. I only could say here what I was told....Sorry that info has been proven wrong and as such, hope it didn't disturb anyone too bad. Kind of makes one feel leary sharing info in the future....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:55 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
reason wrote:@Aunties_love  You told us that someone told you that Kyle was 3.  That info was wrong.

You also told us the person also said the Kevin and Mike was the final 2.  That was right just the person might not have been able to pernounce Mikhel right, so I give you props.  JMHO.
Thankyou @reason.  I only could say here what I was told....Sorry that info has been proven wrong and as such, hope it didn't disturb anyone too bad.  Kind of makes one feel leary sharing info in the future....

Nah keep sharing, its all fun at the end of the day, who knows, maybe we'll get so good at it we can pick the F1 before the show even starts. thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:12 am

Aunties_Love wrote:

Thankyou @reason.  I only could say here what I was told....Sorry that info has been proven wrong and as such, hope it didn't disturb anyone too bad.  Kind of makes one feel leary sharing info in the future....
I actually think the info you received from the source might have been right. Names can be lost in translation and Mikhel could've been Kyle. The F2 are Kevin and Mikhel (Mike). 
My thanks in any regards for sharing details @Aunties_Love

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:23 am

The mystery of Mrs Wendt is no more. And I don't think she knows the ending.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 57 Image10

Source: https://instagram.com/p/BKUTGOADSPl/

Last edited by Fifty on Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:27 am

It looks like adesco in the above comments friend is Taylor Shaw. Was he the cowboy or the stripper?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:24 am

albean99 wrote:@Fifty That's just the After Show from the last episode.

Thanks for clarifying.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:25 am

@Fifty What is the source of those comments? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Fifty What is the source of those comments? TYIA

Added source

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:42 pm

@Fifty TY!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 65 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 61 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz